Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2012, 10:01 AM #1093
NeCanes
TBO

NeCanes plays in the PSP
NeCanes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NeCanes plays in the APPA D4 division
NeCanes is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Mirs problem is he thinks hes a good striker. Dude is amazing on the ground and thats where he needed to bring the fight. You dont stand up with the best heavy weight striker

roy nelson is just a slob
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-27-2012, 10:07 AM #1094
rudz
SPOOL VALVED VICTORY

rudz plays in the APPA beginner division
rudz has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
rudz is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
rudz is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeCanes
Mirs problem is he thinks hes a good striker. Dude is amazing on the ground and thats where he needed to bring the fight. You dont stand up with the best heavy weight striker

roy nelson is just a slob
Nelsons lost weight, so atleast he's trying

Mir isn't a striker at all, JDS had his way the whole night. JdS caught Cain with a good punch, that's all it takes. I want to see Cain or Overeeem fight JDS next

Faber fights Cruz again the 8th, I like Faber, I hope her wins this time. But Faber hasn't been the same since he lost his WEC title to Mike Brown
Ralph "Rudz" Uriarte #951 Facebook
PAINTBALL ADDIX
Action Star Games -Addix Paintball Store 909 370-2800
Da Luxe Mob/Sandana Owners/Ninja Club/Cali Ballers/Fat Ballers Club/Back Players Gang/Headband Ballers/Super Agg Mafia

Old 05-27-2012, 10:09 AM #1095
NeCanes
TBO

NeCanes plays in the PSP
i know hes not a striker but for some reason he thinks he has really good stand up and makes the mistake of throwing with strikers. Mir has broken limbs and been the first to tap out so many fighters. Hes a beast on the ground.

My fav fighter is still Matt Hughes grew up watching him and that guy was a beast. He knew his strengths. (towards the end I thought he got into the whole striking part when he wasnt a striker too)
Old 05-27-2012, 10:16 AM #1096
rudz
SPOOL VALVED VICTORY

rudz plays in the APPA beginner division
rudz has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
rudz is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
rudz is Legendary
Mir tried to take him down and couldn't, but he only tried twice.

Hughes was beast, never gonna forget that slam off the top of the cage that knocked his opponent out cold

Aldo is my fav fighter right now, been watching him since the WEC, he's a damn monster, started slow in UFC but I think he's getting his footing now.
Ralph "Rudz" Uriarte #951 Facebook
PAINTBALL ADDIX
Action Star Games -Addix Paintball Store 909 370-2800
Da Luxe Mob/Sandana Owners/Ninja Club/Cali Ballers/Fat Ballers Club/Back Players Gang/Headband Ballers/Super Agg Mafia

Old 05-27-2012, 10:20 AM #1097
NeCanes
TBO

NeCanes plays in the PSP
which one? lol the one where he was in the triangle choke and when he slammed the guy knocked him out but he was actually out too and came through pretty quick that one was bad ***.

Yeah mir needed to try more. Maybe get some more leg kicks in and start to chop the trees down then go in.

mirco was a beast then came in the ufc and had a tough time. I think the dimensions of the cage throw some fighters off.
Old 05-27-2012, 11:33 AM #1098
boxyhob01
at a McDonalds near you

boxyhob01 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
how much smaller than a normal ring is it?
Old 05-27-2012, 11:38 AM #1099
NeCanes
TBO

NeCanes plays in the PSP
depends on the league pretty sure pride used a regulation boxing/wrestling ring 20x20 ufc uses a octagon which is totally different I think the ufc is 32 across 6 feet high
Old 05-27-2012, 11:44 AM #1100
boxyhob01
at a McDonalds near you

so does the cage throw them off because its smaller or larger. I cant keep up with those dimensions
Old 05-27-2012, 11:54 AM #1101
NeCanes
TBO

NeCanes plays in the PSP
20 feet across and 20 feet wide. so your standing in a 20x20 square. like a boxing or wrestling ringt

the ufc is an octagon (a stop sign lol) 32 feet across with walls that are 6 feet high. so the octagon is a larger area

if the paintball field you were use to playing got changed from a 20x20 to a 32 foot octagon would that throw your game off a little and take time to adjust. **** paintball players ***** about new bunkers so I can see how a larger new shaped area with walls to push off and such can take a fighter time to adjust to

Last edited by NeCanes : 05-27-2012 at 11:58 AM.
Old 05-27-2012, 11:58 AM #1102
boxyhob01
at a McDonalds near you

Okay the dimensions of the octagon was confusing me. I didn't know what you meant by 6 feet high but that's understandable that it is difficult to adjust. I don't know anything about UFC or fighting
Old 05-27-2012, 12:00 PM #1103
NeCanes
TBO

NeCanes plays in the PSP

the cages going around the outside at 6 feet tall. so when your up against the cage if on the ground or standing up it gives you something to lean or push off or. so its different then just ropes like in boxing. so that can be a little to adjust to. It think its just the different shape and size that throws them off

edit: gotta love people that come in the store to sell their used stuff. kid with a base ion, out of date tank, and really old halo. I tell him id have to send out his tank to get a new hydro date, and smart parts is out of business and its an older ion so resale isnt very high. tell him what I can give him for it. father " really thats it? the loader alone is worth $200"

no its not I sell the newer version of that same loader over there for $70.

"thats messed up he bought it here too you should give him way more for it"

Last edited by NeCanes : 05-27-2012 at 12:06 PM.
Old 05-27-2012, 12:06 PM #1104
boxyhob01
at a McDonalds near you

Loving the visuals haha. What type of fighting did you do?

Edit: I have no idea how you deal with all of those people that come into your store

Last edited by boxyhob01 : 05-27-2012 at 12:11 PM.
Old 05-27-2012, 12:13 PM #1105
NeCanes
TBO

NeCanes plays in the PSP
I just train for the conditioning and the fun of it. I dont fight in any leagues or anything like that. We train in a cage but its not ucf dimensions. its a lot smaller maybe a 20x20 or a little bigger.

Old 05-27-2012, 12:14 PM #1106
boxyhob01
at a McDonalds near you

Oh thought I saw some people saying you used to box
Old 05-27-2012, 12:36 PM #1107
NeCanes
TBO

NeCanes plays in the PSP
I box and do mma but I dont fight in any leagues. I only do it cause i think its fun and the cardio is great. I mean you get a good sweat just from going a few round on the heavy bag. we spar and roll around at the gym I just dont do comps or leagues
Old 05-27-2012, 12:37 PM #1108
venice empire77
_________

venice empire77 plays in the PSP
venice empire77 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
It's also good to just know how to defend yourself properly. It's always great to see the biggest mouth guy not have a damn clue what to do when a fight actually happens.
Old 05-27-2012, 12:39 PM #1109
NeCanes
TBO

NeCanes plays in the PSP
90% of the time you dont have to worry about the loudest guy in the group. Normally its the quietest guy thats just chillen there that you have to watch. And thats prob why when stuff goes down most of the time people get sketched out by me just sitting there smiling at them when they run their mouth
Old 05-27-2012, 12:42 PM #1110
venice empire77
_________

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeCanes View Post
90% of the time you dont have to worry about the loudest guy in the group. Normally its the quietest guy thats just chillen there that you have to watch. And thats prob why when stuff goes down most of the time people get sketched out by me just sitting there smiling at them when they run their mouth
Yea I agree. But there are a lot of guys down here that run their mouths and are some scrapers lol.
Old 05-27-2012, 12:49 PM #1111
NeCanes
TBO

NeCanes plays in the PSP
yeah Im use to to the drama. I deal with dudes like that all the time. It seems like when you go out to bars the bigger you are the more people want to test you. plus my fiance is hot and like 105lbs so I get to deal with those dirt bags too. Most of the time its not even worth it. I have more to lose by going to jail for beating the bag out of someone then they do.
Old 05-27-2012, 12:53 PM #1112
venice empire77
_________

Yea that has to suck haha. Everyone want's a piece at the big guy.
Old 05-27-2012, 12:59 PM #1113
NeCanes
TBO

NeCanes plays in the PSP
yeah but honestly its not really worth it. Back in the day you use to be able to kick someone *** and when they were on the groung bleeding youd stop and it would be over. Now you gotta worry about being in a 1v1 and all his friends jumping in. Or what if he has a knife or a gun or his buddy pulls something out. Most of the time your better off swallowing your pride and being the bigger person and walking away. People might think your a ***** but who cares. Theres a time and a place you gotta take a stand but its def not everytime someone chirps off at a bar.

last fights ive been in we brought my buddy out before he was sent over to iraqi. Some dude decided he was gonna throw a bottle at my buddys head. I walked over and cold clocked the guy in the side of the head knocked him right out. Bouncers saw it all so they dragged the kid out and we stayed. Worst part was I got blood all over a brand new pair of white nikes.

other one was at a house party and a really long story but to shorten it up I got some kid in a rear naked choke and made him pass out. then he cam thru he was all pissed off at me and wanted to go again so I hulk smashed a portible wooden table in half then I saw him reach for his pocket and i almost killed him. his friend said he was just getting a cig to go smoke so i figured it was me just all amped up so I went up stairs to cool down and get ready to leave when I heard someone yell he had a knife and tried to stab my cousins friend. Turned into a **** show but me and my cousin dropped the hammer on the kid and his two friends. A couple weeks later hes **** faced at my house and my moms there and he decided to tell my mom that me and him "legion of doomed some kid at a party" and I had to tell her the whole story lol

Last edited by NeCanes : 05-27-2012 at 01:08 PM.
Closed Thread