Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-24-2012, 01:41 PM #1
OlBreedMT2012
FTAC '12

Playstation 2 Slim- LNIB; with 8mb memory card and 13 games included.

I'm selling my playstation 2 slim because I purchased it but never played it after my PS2 died (back in '08). It's been sitting in a seal box, wrapped in bubble wrap in my room since then. I pulled it out today to turn it on for the first time ever and it works flawlessly.

It is in great condition, and all the games work.
Comes with:
  1. PS2 Slim Console
  2. 1 PS2 Controller
  3. 1 PS2 Power Cord
  4. 1 PS2 8mb Memory Card
  5. Gigaware Universal Composite and S-Video Gaming Cable
  6. Games- Medal of Honor Frontline, Medal of Honor European Assault, Call of Duty Finest Hour, Call of Duty Big Red One, Ace Combat 5, Tiger Woods 2005, MLB The Show 2007, Ghost Recon, Socom, Socom 2, Socom 3, Socom Combined Assault, and Star Wars Battle Front.

Price:
PS2 Slim Console, Controller, and Power Cable- $149.99 (firm)
Game Package- $39 (firm)
S-Video Cable- $18 (firm)
8 MB Sony Memory Card- $12 (firm)
Whole Package- $169.99 (obo)

I ship via UPS standard ground. You pay shipping. I will not ship until payment received. Post here or PM me for more information. Email: nate.munson12@gmail.com

Very Respectfully,

Nate

Last edited by OlBreedMT2012 : 05-24-2012 at 09:18 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-29-2012, 01:10 AM #2
douglaswalkers (Banned)

OlBreedMT2012, you have gave nice information about PlayStation 2 with its features and price. PlayStation 2 slim is a factor console with vertical stand and 8 MB memory card which include DUALSHOCK 2 controller and 10 DVD games.
Old 05-29-2012, 09:02 PM #3
OlBreedMT2012
FTAC '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglaswalkers View Post
OlBreedMT2012, you have gave nice information about PlayStation 2 with its features and price. PlayStation 2 slim is a factor console with vertical stand and 8 MB memory card which include DUALSHOCK 2 controller and 10 DVD games.
Honestly, I don't know where the vertical stand is for this console, but I assure you it is not a PS2 as it is smaller in size. The 8mb card did not come with this console that I purchased and the controller did come with this console. However, when this console was purchased it came with no games. These are all items I own that I am selling.

It is not New-In Box (rather it is New-Other; not in box), nor is it relative to any current bundles that retail stores are offering. I purchased this in 2008 and am looking to sell it since I have never played it or even turned it on.

Thanks for the comment.