PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-09-2016, 09:15 AM #1
Rspctd

Rspctd has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Small BBT & Shocktech Collection

95 BBT Custom

Got this recently from a friend of mine who grabbed it off ebay. There was a twin gun along with it that was also a custom BBT marker.

This thing features a custom wire detent, anti-trigger slot screws in the frame and a chopped up back-block all ala Danny Love. This is back at BBT now due to a horrendous barrel leak that I can't diagnose. I added the Black Ice regulator along with the older stock barrel from another pre-2k RF I had.

Anti-slop screw at the bottom of the trigger. Drilled after anodizing. Removes all the vertical play in it.

Cut back block, OTP bolt, long stock cocking rod and P&P beaver.

This is how I came to know that it was infact a BBT. Danny would mark the frames with the matching serials (other side) so that all the parts would stay with the same gun. It also had a B marked on the bottom of the marker along the hammer lug slot.

Gen 1 Shocktech SFL

Picked this up recently from Renick over at BBT. Was told this was an old Aftershock backup team gun. Some of the chrome is starting to flake on the frame and the lpr and there are a few dings here and there if you really look for them. Back block is also raw for some reason? I'll be looking to grab a ST HPR in the future most likely and then possibly getting the chrome stripped and the marker re anodized.

Classic bent timing rod.

ST DM5

I no longer have this but I figured I'd still include it.

This thing was a brick but god damn was it one of the smoothest shooting markers I'd ever shot. Trigger is wacky but really allows you to get wild with it on semi ( bounces like no tomorrow ). Didn't have the matching eye covers with it but none the less it still looked great.

MCB Feedback
Rspctd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-10-2016, 03:45 PM #2
M0n0mana
Pump Enthusiasts

nice Cockers
M0n0mana is offline   Reply With Quote