Insomnia was going to try and host a Field and pit clean up day. We were thinking of trying to accomplish a few a the following things to help improve the quality of all of the Idaho player quality of play and practice.
This need to try and be collaborative effort between everyone
I have a layout on grid paper made out to make some PVC start gates that i think would be nice. I could figure out a price and see what we could as Idaho players could do to make that happen.
Clean up day Ideas
- Fix the tables in the pit
- Move the lockers from the indoor pit area to outside (locks not provided *this has been okayed by jeremey*)
- Cut down all of the weeds on the dorito side of the field
- cut down the weeds on the back of the field by the old bunkers
- Inflate all of the old bunkers, anything that is usable we keep, anything that is really bad or doesnt work try to get off of the field
- Pressure wash and sweep all the field
- Using dirt and rock from snake side or the back of the field we can refill sand bags and i will bring out some heavy duty zip ties for those.
- Redo the netting on the away side of the field so we don't put any more paint on the truck back there.
- Redo the netting between speedball and rec ball we dont want anyone getting shot in the face while chillin at the away start gate
Please leave any more ideas that you have.
WHAT DATES WORK FOR PEOPLE??