PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-10-2012, 04:45 PM #1
blackego7188

HP DV5000 high end laptop + Proto slg package fs/t

Hp DV5000 Laptop

ok guys up today is the best laptop ive ever owned!!! i just recently purchased a new laptop and i also have a nice desktop so i no longer use this one, I bought about 7 years ago and is still up to date with todays laptops. when i bought it i spent close to 2000 with the extended warentee. im looking to sell around 400 or best offer, also accepting trades all pb and non pb items.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...4#post75356744 this could aslo be worked into a trade if the gun or merchandise is nice enough, this package has everything you need to start playing!!!!

SPECS

2 gigs of ram
180 gig hard drive
2.0 processor
15.4 inch screen widescreen *great for movies*
*any other questions feel free to ask*
i can get pics up soon pm me if u need them before there posted here!
but for now heres a link to a stock photo...
http://images.search.yahoo.com/image...mb=F5KyGbSOTlL

*needs new battery,and could use a new keyboard but doesnt NEED one, the tab key and 8 key are missing but u can still use them.*
other then that the laptop is in very good shape for its age. this laptop was made for movies games and music even has a remote that u can pretty much controll the whole laptop with.

Heres the deal i will not ship first so if you post here you agree to ship first i only have 1 feed back on the new system but i have plenty in my sig, i just have not used this website in a while.
If you would like to have my install a new keyboard and battery you will be paying me to do so but i can have all that taken care of before i ship but we would have to work that out in the deal because it would take me a few days to get the parts and install them (keyboard , battery takes all of 2 seconds) its a quick 50 dollar fix.

I have alot of info on the computer as well and i would restore it back to factory settings before shipped.

Trades
Im looking at all trades, mainly looking for either a nice gun, ipod touches, golf clubs, maybe car audio. you or i could be adding depending on the merchandise ..... But cash is KING!!!!

Last edited by blackego7188 : 05-11-2012 at 07:44 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-14-2012, 10:11 PM #2
Raging Irish

Raging Irish owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Just saying this laptop is kinda old, so dont be pissed if you get a lot less than 400 offers
We don't have it, shoot us an email and we'll get it.
We Fill C02 and HPA!
Old 05-15-2012, 06:47 AM #3
blackego7188

ya but the thing works amazing! i dont plan on getting any were near 400 offers but thanks for the info