dynastyrebal
Skippy

dynastyrebal owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
dynastyrebal is for the Gunfight
dynastyrebal supports Pev's Paintball
dynastyrebal is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynastyrebal

Bud just stop your self it's all personal preference! If you like the luxes/and impulses then fine! Who cares! Why you even in this thread if you are going to troll on the gun everyone else is talking about? Get out and go post in the "out of business" SMART PARTS thread!
And yes a standard pod fills to 140! I don't know WTH your using!(besides locklids)

LA Paintball Gateway-Pro 7 Man

Paintball Gateway-Open WCPPL
dynastyrebal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 10:19 PM #44
TundraTRD

Naste impulse... LOL!
Old 06-02-2012, 05:53 AM #45
NastE-imp

NastE-imp has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Machine nuthugger's....

1. Smartparts is the biggest/ most popular manufacturer their ever was... Smartparts is now GOG/DLX.... Yeah they failed miserably .... I'm sure machine wouldn't even be around if it wasnt for SP!!!

2. Troll?!?! I'm pretty sure the op asked for feedback on this gun... And I gave it... What cracks me up, is how you panzy's *****ed about it lol

3. Regardless of pod's and how much they actually fit... Who the hell Care's... Because Pod's have NOTHING to do with efficiency. The whole pod thing was brought up by twigs to prove 1450 shots is efficient. Which 1450 isnt efficient!!!

4. One of these lil ****'s getting lippy is actually selling his vapor right away... But then tries to say its great.... Then why get rid of it? Why take the loss? Because youre a gun whore? What SMART gun whore takes +$100 loss on a brand new marker?????

Justify this **** all you want!

So with out all the **** talking!!!

These gun's shoot smooth. Just as smooth as a luxe/09 impulse

These gun's have an okay efficiency (not for the price) and most certainly not comparable with the luxe/09 impulse

Last edited by NastE-imp : 06-02-2012 at 05:57 AM.
NastE-imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:24 PM #46
hanifan85
greenleaf85

hanifan85 owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
hanifan85 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
hanifan85 supports DLX Technology
hanifan85 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
regardless of the efficiency, the vapor comes with a full five piece barrel kit, hopper, extra trigger, and the customer service that vapor provides. To me it is worth the extra money for the vapor. It is all personal preference though. I like both the luxe and vapor, they are probably two of the best marker out rite now.

Also quite a few people buy new markers and try to sell them soon afterwards. I am one of them. I just sold my rare electric 2.0, not because I did not like it or wanted another marker but I need money for a new car. There can be plenty of reasons why people sell their makrers soon after purchase.

Last edited by hanifan85 : 06-04-2012 at 09:26 PM.
hanifan85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:29 PM #47
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries

Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D2 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
Great gun, great shooter.
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 07:41 AM #48
Addiction825
Classifieds lurker

I own a luxe 2.0, my teammate owns a vapor. Shot it this past weekend as I'm definitely impressed, I don't know that it's a decent amount quieter or smoother than my luxe, but it's more efficient, it has a screen, and feels great in the hands. Only thing I'd do is shave the spikes of the rear bolt latch, it looks cool but it would maul my lenses. All in all, I won't be getting rid of my luxe for one (at least for some time) but if I didn't have a luxe, id definitely be in the market for a vapor. Well done.....minus the barrel kit, .697? What the hell for? A .682 should come with instead.

I dont drink any manufacturers kool-aid, i let their products speak for themselves, but naste....someone give this guy a trollphy. Champion troll right there. He'd almost be convincing if his information were even close to accurate.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:46 AM #49
NastE-imp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addiction825
I own a luxe 2.0, my teammate owns a vapor. Shot it this past weekend as I'm definitely impressed, I don't know that it's a decent amount quieter or smoother than my luxe, but it's more efficient, it has a screen, and feels great in the hands. Only thing I'd do is shave the spikes of the rear bolt latch, it looks cool but it would maul my lenses. All in all, I won't be getting rid of my luxe for one (at least for some time) but if I didn't have a luxe, id definitely be in the market for a vapor. Well done.....minus the barrel kit, .697? What the hell for? A .682 should come with instead.

I dont drink any manufacturers kool-aid, i let their products speak for themselves, but naste....someone give this guy a trollphy. Champion troll right there. He'd almost be convincing if his information were even close to accurate.
I feel sorry for you if the Oled screen is what sell's you on a gun... Also I feel sorry for your poorly tuned luxe

Old 06-05-2012, 08:59 AM #50
TwIgZ
paintin' faces

has been a member for 10 years
TwIgZ is Legendary
TwIgZ supports DLX Technology
^ can't believe this guys still around... He does add a little hilarity to my day though

GOLDEN STATE RAIDERS
TwIgZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 11:20 AM #51
Addiction825
Classifieds lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastE-imp

I feel sorry for you if the Oled screen is what sell's you on a gun... Also I feel sorry for your poorly tuned luxe
Are you high? Obviously a screen is not what sells me on a gun. I bought a luxe.
How is my luxe poorly tuned? because its less efficient than a gun that's supposed to be more efficient?
I'm surprised you took DLX's dick out of your mouth long enough to say something bad about them.

Keep talking man, you sound really smart.
Old 06-05-2012, 04:54 PM #52
NastE-imp

When I grow up, I wanna be just like you!!!!

Last edited by NastE-imp : 06-05-2012 at 04:56 PM.
Old 06-05-2012, 04:57 PM #53
Addiction825
Classifieds lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastE-imp
When I grow up, I wanna be just like you!!!!
Aim high bud.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:27 AM #54
ProMod
Gun Tech

Annual Supporting Member
ProMod owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ProMod is an NCPA player
ProMod supports DLX Technology
Just so we're all on the same page, an impulse is a poppet valve marker; you're comparing apples to oranges in terms of efficiency. Just putting it out there: 10 pods, out of a spoolie. That's almost unheard of aside from some well tuned clones. 1450 out of a spoolie is damn good, and while you can't compare it to the G6Rs 21 pods, it's MORE THAN ENOUGH for two games, and that's all I care about.

Not my video, but this is proof positive that the marker is capable, and it validates and confirms both Machines estimates as well as my own testing.
Originally posted by msonic- Think of Simon as Paintball's Tony Stark. For real.
"...Looks Like A...." earns you an instant NEWBIE tag. Don't be a newbie.
ProMod is offline   Reply With Quote