Old 01-16-2014, 08:28 PM #1
gism17

Annual Supporting Member
gism17 is BST Legit
gism17 plays in the APPA D5 division
gism17 is Legendary
gism17 supports DLX Technology
Ipad download question?

Hello there I was wondering if there's any way to download the videos using iPad (computer is down)?

I was thinking like using unzip app?
gism17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-16-2014, 08:38 PM #2
pbkidminion
minion

pbkidminion owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
pbkidminion owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pbkidminion supports Team VICIOUS
Where are you looking to download the videos from? There's a really super nice downloader app that works for music, videos, and most other media that I have and love. I've used it forever and it's perfect, you can get the free version and get 10 downloads, but the paid version is well worth it it unzips zipped files, it adds tags to media so it can automatically put the artist and everything else tags onto the media. If it doesn't do one of the tags, it's easy to edit them.

You can also wifi transfer (paid version) and access the apps files from any device on your network by typing in the IP address which makes it really easy to transfer files to/from the app easily without having to hook it up to a computer wired.

Just search "ASPS Apps" on the App Store, it's free music download or whatever it's called. It won't disappoint. Also, the app is compatible with both the iphone and ipad so if you have an iphone, buy it once and it works for both devices, no need to buy it twice

Can't say enough good stuff about the app though, I love it and have used it for years and they updated when something starts (somewhat not working). I love it though as you can tell
-Hell Survivors Mercenary #77-

Sandana Owners Club
pbkidminion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 08:41 PM #3
gism17

Annual Supporting Member
gism17 is BST Legit
gism17 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbkidminion View Post
Where are you looking to download the videos from? There's a really super nice downloader app that works for music, videos, and most other media that I have and love. I've used it forever and it's perfect, you can get the free version and get 10 downloads, but the paid version is well worth it it unzips zipped files, it adds tags to media so it can automatically put the artist and everything else tags onto the media. If it doesn't do one of the tags, it's easy to edit them. You can also wifi transfer (paid version) and access the apps files from any device on your network by typing in the IP address which makes it really easy to transfer files to/from the app easily without having to hook it up to a computer wired. Just search "ASPS Apps" on the App Store, it's free music download or whatever it's called. It won't disappoint. Also, the app is compatible with both the iphone and ipad so if you have an iphone, buy it once and it works for both devices, no need to buy it twice Can't say enough good stuff about the app though, I love it and have used it for years and they updated when something starts (somewhat not working). I love it though as you can tell
I'm trying to download from the DERDER website, but it says that it's not recommended to download using a iPad or iPhone! Thanks for the info I'll check it out
Old 01-16-2014, 09:10 PM #4
pbkidminion
minion

The app I mentioned should work just fine, I see absolutely no reason why it wouldn't. I've downloaded so many zip files and unzipped them, and I've had no problem unzipping a single one of them.

I believe the reason they say that you shouldn't try on them is because of the fact that any iOS device on its own without using a app (just trying through safari) has no ability to unzip files, let alone download them.

It shouldn't be a problem, they're just normal zip files that should unzip easily in the app I mentioned that I use.

Sandana Owners Club
Old 01-16-2014, 09:17 PM #5
gism17

Annual Supporting Member
gism17 is BST Legit
gism17 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbkidminion View Post
The app I mentioned should work just fine, I see absolutely no reason why it wouldn't. I've downloaded so many zip files and unzipped them, and I've had no problem unzipping a single one of them. I believe the reason they say that you shouldn't try on them is because of the fact that any iOS device on its own without using a app (just trying through safari) has no ability to unzip files, let alone download them. It shouldn't be a problem, they're just normal zip files that should unzip easily in the app I mentioned that I use.
thanks I jus download it and works perfect!!! 👍
Old 01-16-2014, 09:29 PM #6
pbkidminion
minion

Quote:
Originally Posted by gism17 View Post
thanks I jus download it and works perfect!!! ddc4d
No problem man

I love that app to death it pretty much replaced iTunes for me, I haven't plugged my iPhone/iPad into a computer for literally years because of it, it's so easy to use and works perfect and has any feature you could possibly want

Sandana Owners Club
Old 03-11-2014, 03:42 PM #7
ihf43w
Derder Rob

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
ihf43w donated to help Peyton Trent
ihf43w posts videos on PbNation
ihf43w is a videographer
ihf43w supports our troops
Thanks for posting Pbkidminion! Very helpful!
ihf43w is offline   Reply With Quote