PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-28-2014, 12:25 AM #1
doesitmakesound

I've seen my site posted here a few times and wanted to reach out

Hey all anons and pb badass motha****s,

My name is anon and I created a website that sells terrible, amazing, and whatever shirts. Via google alerts, I have seen my site posted here several times and wanted to reach out to see if I could possibly make team shirts with your group names on the back or specific designs that interested everyone.

If "advertising" isn't allowed, could a mod message or email me (anon@shirtwascash.com) and I will gladly pay for the opportunity to preach. I am but a noob amongst your citizens but have a lot of forum experience and understand the general rules. I looked and didn't see any rules against this type of post.

Here's our tl;dr story
  • 4chan idiots in /b/ and /fit/ make shirt design threads & post really ****ed up ****
  • An album is posted on reddit and reached front page, erre'body wants the goods
  • I create a survey to see which shirts people want, what price, etc. 2,200 people complete it (including Moot, the creator of 4chan).
  • I find a manufacturer, build a website, and start shippin'

We just launched a new site which allows me more flexibility to incorporate groups like you. I have paintball'd and played with airsoft since middle school and would love to join your ranks and supply crazy shiznit on your meat torsos.

You can find our website at www.shirtwascash.com.

I am here to answer any questions, take requests, be called bad bad names, and hopefully make some friends (luv u bae).

Last edited by doesitmakesound : 06-28-2014 at 12:35 AM.
doesitmakesound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement