Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-05-2012, 01:21 AM #1
Speedy Catch

***NEED LOGO** For small buisness. Animal Damage Control. Lots of paid work avaliable

Looking for a logo for an Animal Damage Control buisness.

The buisness name is "Speedy Catch"
Colors I would like incorported are: ORANGE, Black, Grey, RED, possible yellowish.
Animals that can be used in the design: Raccoon, Mole, Muskrat, Beaver, Skunk, Fox, Coyote, Opposum.

The logo must contain atleast one animal(can be multiple), The name "Speedy Catch", the words "Wildlife Contol", and the slogan "Give us a call we'll remove them all". It must also have a place to put the buisness phone number later on. The logo can contain any other thing you would like that is "of topic" only please. PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH.

This logo needs to be the size of a facebook cover banner as it will be displayed their and your name and refferal information will be posted in the caption section.

This LOGO is not a paid logo. IF the logo gets good reviews by fellow ADC buisness we will discuss deals for graphic designing on our new website we are in the process of getting put together. We can discuss how you would like to be paid for the job. Hourly, PPL(Price per Logo), etc..

Please do NOT PM me except for a last resort. I may or may not check here often. I have this posted on several other sites. I can be reached 24/7 by email(for questions)and that is where you should send the logos so I can view them on the spot and get opinions on which one to choose.

EMAIL: SpeedyCatchADC@yahoo.com

I have plenty of feedback on other sites including ebay at over 4000+ feedback. This is not a scam and is not to be joked about. Serious inquiries only please.

**Speedy Catch**
Animal Damage Control
Speedy Catch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-05-2012, 08:38 AM #2
trevisw513
2 Corinthians 5: 17

Annual Supporting Member
trevisw513 plays in the PSP
trevisw513 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
trevisw513 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
trevisw513 is attending Decay of Nations VI
trevisw513 supports DLX Technology
I will send you an email this weekend.

LIKE us on facebook...Trevis Meseroll Designs
trevisw513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 11:17 AM #3
Speedy Catch

Thank you Trevisw513.

Please keep in mind that the actual design is up to the creator. I have listed above the information that I need other than that things can be added as long as it is related to the buisness type.

To any others: I know this is a paintball forum site but I have had logo work done here when I was still in highschool thats how I knew about this place. You guys do great work and are always looking for a few ways to feed that paintball addiction you have. This could possibly be a great opprotunity to buy some paint and/or new equipment.

If you would like some more information please dont be afraid to ask. The best way to reach me is by email: SpeedyCatchADC@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
**Speedy Cacth**
Animal Damage Control
Old 05-06-2012, 09:17 PM #4
RIObsession
RI Obession!!

RIObsession is playing at Living Legends VII
RIObsession owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
RIObsession posts videos on PbNation
RIObsession plays in the APPA D4 division
RIObsession has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Hey I will email you too. I am a little busy with making a design for AriZona.
RIObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:37 AM #5
Speedy Catch

Thanks RIObsession,

I recieved one email so far with some mach work done. Please keep in mind that the logo you created has to be fitted for a "Cover photo" aka tha banner that goes across the facebook page. If you haveany questions email me.