PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-09-2013, 06:07 PM #1
thoraxe

thoraxe plays in the PSP
thoraxe plays in the APPA D4 division
empire prophecy problem?

I put new batteries in my prophecy and the ligjts turn on and everything the drivetrain just wont feed or move at all...do i need to replace the motor or board..or both. And were can i get the parts? Thanks in advance
Advertisement
Old 09-15-2013, 03:09 PM #3
thoraxe

thoraxe plays in the PSP
Its an original prophecy, and no amount of tapping or loud noises does anything. No studdering. The only thing that lets you know its even on is the light comes on.....also thanks for being unbelievably professional and helping a little no body with a product you worked on
Old 09-15-2013, 06:07 PM #4
CA_Tectonics

What's your sound sensitivity set at and have you tried it on a marker yet? Also, does it advance if you push the A button when it is on? Lastly, is it in RF mode by chance?
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
CA_Tectonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 02:54 PM #5
thoraxe

thoraxe plays in the PSP
Yes ive tried it on a marker, idk about the sound sensitivity but i didnt change any settings. I used it one weekend then went to use it the next and it disnt work
Old 09-17-2013, 08:16 AM #6
Simon
INCEPTION

Annual Supporting Member
Simon is a Mega Moderator
Simon is a founding member
Simon works for a Paintball manufacturer
Simon is playing at Living Legends VII
Simon supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoraxe View Post
Its an original prophecy, and no amount of tapping or loud noises does anything. No studdering. The only thing that lets you know its even on is the light comes on.....also thanks for being unbelievably professional and helping a little no body with a product you worked on
That's ok, we are all paintballers and we all want our stuff to work.

Take the nose cone off and turn it on again, watch below the motor and listen.

Does the motor turn or buzz? If it does then check that the belt is on the pulleys.

Also check the wires to the top of the motor that they are connected well.

If not take a look at the area on the board next to the wiring harness connector on the other side and see if you can see a burnt looking patch usually around the oblong black component. If the motor doesn't spin at all and it isn't the wires then it's likely the mosfet and you need a new board.

Call and talk to the guys at paintball solutions. Be nice to them and see if they can help you out.
Simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:35 AM #7
jdalal

jdalal owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
It's probably the sound sensitivity when I had a prophecy the same exact thing happened to me and it was just the sound sensitivity was low
jdalal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:40 PM #8
iboomalot

iboomalot is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
also check the circuit board that attaches to the main board and make sure it didn't come loose. If it did press it flat and lightly super glue it.

VISIT www.expandinghealthcare.com for 30%-50% off dental costs with Aetna for $9.95/month which includes entire family
iboomalot is offline   Reply With Quote