PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-24-2016, 08:23 PM #1
autocockerfreak227

autocockerfreak227 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
autocockerfreak227 supports DLX Technology
Autocockerfreak227's gun thread (Pic heavy)

Hey guys,
This thread is being made today because i woke up to go buy some gear and play some paintball and instead woke up with a fever and a terrible sore throat, so i spent my miserable day laying around taking advil and thinking about my time spent in paintball. I have only been playing for 6 years now, but in this thread im going to take ya'll through every marker i have owned/currently do own. Also I apologize that most my action pics were at one tournament with one gun. That's because there have been very few times where i have been photographed playing.

Lets start!
[IMG][/IMG]
(me a few tournaments ago grey proflexes valken pants, shake and bake jersey, sandana, and dm13)

1st marker
My first marker was a stryker cybrid that I purchased in early 2010 (I played for the first time on my 10th bday and was hooked). From that point i saved up every penny from allowance and cutting grass and purchased my first marker. I have always tried to purchase every marker or piece of gear I own myself. This gun started it all for me. Everyone starts with a spyder or a spyder clone as a starting point. I got it from walmart and it came complete with a mask and all. I actually took it to my first 24 hour paintball scenario that year and thats where it crapped out. In the final battle i chopped so much paint that it stopped cycling and that night i had to get the bolt out by using a screw driver which shredded all of the orings on the bolt. Being new and all I thought the marker was trashed and started saving up for my next investment.
[IMG][/IMG]
(not my picture, but the exact package i had)

2nd marker
The empire trracer was my second marker. After i got hooked on paintball i did what every kid did and start watching every youtube video i could about paintball. I came across pump play and for some reason I like the idea of pump play and thought hell i want to be a pump player. So me being into scenarios (I thought i was a pro having played 1 lol) So the tactical rails really made it seem like a worthy investment. It was also 110 dollars and the idea of only playing on a bag or two a day meant that i could actually play more. (since all of this was self funded). So I saved up half of the money and I was getting discouraged and for my 11th bday my parents bought it for me (this was the only gun/gear they have ever bought for me).
[IMG][/IMG]
(not mine, but the next one is)
So this was the second scenario I went to and for about 2 seconds I was in the scenario's video and i thought i was hot **** hahahaha. So here is 11 year old me in full camo with another walmart mask.
[IMG][/IMG]
This photo was hard to find lol and it took me awhile to remember where that damn video was haha.

3rd marker
My start into autococker pumps. My third marker was an autococker pump. I talked to alot of the locals at my field and they all pointed me into the direction of autococker pumps and i found this gem on ebay for around 100 so after saving up for 6 months i pulled the trigger on a trilogy (competition) with a matching red fade barrel cp reg, worr frame, and duckbill asa. So here is another really dumb thing I did is I ad read online that trilogy's could run on C02 and I was really happy about that because i could either buy a new gun or an hpa tank from my local shop and the first thing I did was run Co2 through the marker (Several times) which trashed the CP reg and I had to not only wait to buy an hpa tank, but then I had to buy a new cp reg as well which put me out of the game for a few months. As well i didnt realize how dumb it was to have a worr frame on a pump until it ate 9 volts like no other lol. None the less this gun was a tank and it treated me well. I played my third scenario with it and even tripped and threw it at a tree and nothing went wrong. This marker helped me learn basic snap shooting and how to sweet spot a regulator and all of the good stuff that comes with building an autococker.
[IMG][/IMG]

4th marker
After the trilogy I traded it straight for a proto slg. My first electronic paintball marker and the only one i do not have a picture of at all. It was a red 2009 slg with a skulls camo. I used it with a JT revvy (the one with the eye) and a steel 3k tank as a setup, but only used it maybe twice. The problem was since it was the first electro I ever shot I wasted too much paint and couldn't afford a case a day and i got less people out sadly. So it was time to sell

5th marker
In the time of playing with the 4th gun I decided I was going to build a marker from the year I was born and I wanted another autococker pump. I sold the slg for like a solid 80$ and used it to buy some parts. This took me out of playing for 2 months saving up for all of the pieces I wanted. This was my first "built" marker
CCM pump kit
98 rightfeed body
CP dynasty barrel (traded the empire trracer straight for this )
CP reg
CP direct mount asa
ANS quickfire frame
Tuned stock internals w/ stock detent and bolt
Smoke feed elbow
[IMG][/IMG]
Position: home

Last edited by autocockerfreak227 : 01-24-2016 at 09:11 PM.
autocockerfreak227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-24-2016, 08:24 PM #2
autocockerfreak227

marker 6
Sorry internet no pic for this one either, but traded my pump for another electro in hopes of starting a tournament team and it all came crashing down. The marker was an extremely upgraded smart parts ion that NEVER shot. It was advertised as working, but it would never stopped leaking and 2 years ago i finally got rid of it because it was sitting on my work bench forever. I also found the problem, but it was just so far gone already.
Shocktech Bolt out back body
Dark body
Stock frame
Cp gauge
Cp trigger
NDZ asa
Air America vigilante reg with stripped threads
PE qevs
Firebolt
blue lazer eyes
2 qlock feednecks
(Way stupid trade on my part, but i got rid of it for one hell of a deal later!!!)

Marker 7
It all gets blurry from here honestly, but I bought an 2k2 vertfeed autococker and then later pumped it. It was a parts box sniper that i put a cheap pump kit on with CCM internals and a cp reg. it was smooth as butter
Sanchez machine barrel
CP reg
NDZ asa
Hybrid Grips
CCM internals
ANS pump kit
This marker was used for a solid 6 months and played with basically every weekend
[IMG][/IMG]
Not trying to shout out my Ig haha this was the only pic I had of it and for some reason I couldnt freaking save it off of IG

Marker 8
My Dm8. there isnt much about this gun other than it was my first highend marker. I traded my parts box sniper for it straight and finally started a tournament team and this gun was used in my first point in a tournament. It chopped like crazy (i didnt know it at the time, but the previous owner set the lpr way too high also it didnt have eyes at the time ). All of our guns went down this tourney so I used my friends Ans gx4 pump with a 50 round hopper for the whole tournament and I got a 3 pack (teammates died off the break) and we won the tournament! I only used this gun one game and the only reason I got rid of it was because when I got the eyes fixed (later on) I learned that the virtue board in the marker only capped to 10.5 and that eye malfunction was the only way i could play tournaments with the marker. So I traded the dm8 away.

(the only pic I had of the marker. this was the only point I played with the dm8 and it was my first point ever in a tournament!)

Marker 9
So remember the ion parts I had? I traded them for a 2003 dark angel ir3 copper to silver fade. After replacing the battery I was suprised to see that not only did everything but Cops work. that there were only 7k shots on the gun! it had almost no original parts, but damn it was a work of art. The milling was amazing and it even aired up no leaks on orriginal orings. I sold it to George at angel paintball parts (who i bought the battery from) so he could fully restore her. i just needed an actual marker because when the dm8 was being worked on i couldnt afford a project midseason. it was just bad timing I always loved angels and they have always been my favorite gun company and this was my introduction to them.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
here is a better pic of the dm8 as well.

Marker 10
The gun I should never have gotten rid of. i played with this gun once before selling it and I have regretted it ever since! Since the dm8 wasnt tournament legal i traded it to a guy on here. I got a smart parts NXT with every upgrade possible.
Hater board
Eigeinbolt (Sprung)
Pooty toolless back cap and can
Freak barrel
pops asa
upgraded trigger (I forgot the company I think cp?)
q lock feedneck
the marker shot money and I got rid of it
(The photo will not upload onto photobucket, but i will fix this later because i have alot of pics of this marker.)

Marker 11
The ego 6. I got this as a backup and had it at the same time as alot of other markers, but it never worked. The marker was in mint condition, but needed detentes. So i got brand new detentes and then i discovered it needed a reg seat (a bit harder to find) after some tinkering I ended up trading it with another gun. also the noid was going out and I didnt want to spend 100 dollars on a new one.
[IMG][/IMG]
Marker 12
I traded my nxt for an angel a1. Now i loved the a1 platform and I always wanted more "modern" angel. So i went out and traded my perfect nxt for it and when I received not only did it go down in a tournament, it went down maybe everytime I went to play. And the worst part is the previous owner had stripped at least 5 to 6 different screws in the marker making it impossible to work on. I sent it out to brad and he helped me out, but then it started leaking again. My lesson has been learned to never use a magno valve/ram again.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Marker 13
So feeling really dumb about the entire situation I did a 2 for 1 and got a shocker sft with even more upgrades and after one day of constant issues it was sold. 1 It hated my mid pressure tank that I used because they really like 850 psi not 450 that my reg outputs. Also i found it to be extremely uncomfortable and guess what it didnt cap to 10! with either board it came with.
The ups were
ton ton frame
ccm reg
3 freak backs 1 tip 2 inserts
cp asa
upped trigger (dont remember the brand)
early blackheart board
dynasty board (lowest cap was like 15 lol)
red macro
gloss red body
hogue grips
LP can
other odds and ends
(photobucket loading pics)
[IMG][/IMG]
Marker 15
Really basic dm13 with a carbon fiber can. I got it signed by federov at cup and that was really it. Reliable and I used it last season with my current team shake and bake.
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Marker 16
I traded the dm13 at cup plus 20$ for a luxe 1.0 with a stripped screw. I went straight to the dlx booth. Come to find out that it was missing a screw it wasnt really stripped. The marker was fully rebuilt by them. It was a luxe 1.0 with 2.0 core, case, and eye covers, and eyes. Come to find out at the booth that the board needed to be replaced if i wanted to use the eyes i got for it so the seller refunded me half of the cost and we went our separate ways. I shot her blind for two practices and a day of reckball and after it went down on the last time i decided to trade it off. the luxe was beat up by the previous owner and it had alot of cases through it. I made the decision to get a different gun to shoot for this season.
[IMG][/IMG]
Marker 17
I just got this marker a few days ago. Jt impulse with 6 cases through it. since the recent drop in resale value on 1.0s and the board issue i got a straight trade for a almost brand new JT impulse. i havent shot it yet (i was supposed to today, but im here feverish and writing instead lol) I love how lightweight and ergonomic this marker is. I have always been a spool guy and an inline poppet guy, but this may change my mind.
[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by autocockerfreak227 : 01-24-2016 at 09:24 PM.
Old 01-24-2016, 08:25 PM #3
autocockerfreak227

Projects!

2k1 angel lcd
just a body i got from jeffery pace. Im doing the angel build off this year. Ill post a thread about it so stay tuned. i have some crazy plans for this marker.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

2k rightfeed body
Doing a rightfeed autococker build for an upcoming scenario at my local field. (they havent done one in 2 years!!)
[IMG][/IMG]

Thanks for reading guys!
Old 02-03-2016, 05:32 PM #4
AaronVanMaanen
PEW PEW PEW

AaronVanMaanen is playing at Living Legends VIII
AaronVanMaanen is playing at Living Legends Dreaded
AaronVanMaanen owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
AaronVanMaanen supports Empire
Surprised I found you on pbnation, sweet guns, I'm also going the the scenario and trying to find a pump for it

// Planet Eclipse Geo 3.5 // Planet Eclipse LV1 // Empire Resurrection //
// WGP Trilogy // Valken Proton // Planet Eclipse ETek Ego // OC CCI Phantom //
AaronVanMaanen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 08:46 PM #5
autocockerfreak227

Hey man! Yeah i don't see a lot of locals on pbn. Im doing a pump angel for the scenario.