PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 05-03-2012, 01:50 AM #22
iver

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACESn8s View Post
Ooo, really. That would be nice. Do you know any in Williston or surrounding areas? Or even a company name or two I can look into? I am fairly new here and still trying to figure out the little newances. I don't want to get a compressor, but I found one online for $500 for personal use to fill scuba tanks. Looking at the price of gas and driving to Minot just to fill a Scuba is comparable over time.
Ya it would be really nice to have a compressor, but if not just get some cheap scubas... I had like 6 i'd give you if i knew where the heck they went. But ya Oil feild saftey inc? or like oil and saftey? Best bet is to just call around a few shops, a lot of them have compressors and they dont advertise "we fill scubas" but they will if you just ask kinda thing.
iver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-03-2012, 03:01 PM #23
diablodow
The fluffy snake player

diablodow supports Cereal Killerz 2
diablodow is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACESn8s View Post
Yeah I have actually exchanged e-mails with them a little bit, hence my comment. After speaking with them, I am just going to bite the bullet and get my own scuba and compressor to refill it. Then air won't be a problem anywhere.

I plan on it in the next couple weeks. Maybe Mother's Day weekend, depending on if I am on call or not.
shoot me a PM before you go and im game to play whenever. Im in grand forks if you would wanna meet up here then head down together.
ReplyRegional Ups