PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 05-03-2012, 12:50 AM #22
iver

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACESn8s View Post
Ooo, really. That would be nice. Do you know any in Williston or surrounding areas? Or even a company name or two I can look into? I am fairly new here and still trying to figure out the little newances. I don't want to get a compressor, but I found one online for $500 for personal use to fill scuba tanks. Looking at the price of gas and driving to Minot just to fill a Scuba is comparable over time.
Ya it would be really nice to have a compressor, but if not just get some cheap scubas... I had like 6 i'd give you if i knew where the heck they went. But ya Oil feild saftey inc? or like oil and saftey? Best bet is to just call around a few shops, a lot of them have compressors and they dont advertise "we fill scubas" but they will if you just ask kinda thing.
iver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:01 PM #23
diablodow
The fluffy snake player

diablodow supports Cereal Killerz 2
diablodow is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACESn8s View Post
Yeah I have actually exchanged e-mails with them a little bit, hence my comment. After speaking with them, I am just going to bite the bullet and get my own scuba and compressor to refill it. Then air won't be a problem anywhere.

I plan on it in the next couple weeks. Maybe Mother's Day weekend, depending on if I am on call or not.
shoot me a PM before you go and im game to play whenever. Im in grand forks if you would wanna meet up here then head down together.
ReplyRegional Ups