PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-24-2012, 12:53 AM #1
Team Defiant

Team Defiant is playing at Living Legends V
***Team Defiant Thank you & Wounded Veteran testimony***

First let me say a BIG THANK YOU! to all who helped, i couldent even try to say thanks to all who helped make this happen and took care of my Wounded veterans this past weekend. i want everyone who took part in this great event to know that my Vets had the best time they have had in years and it was with each and everyone of you!!! i just feel blessed to just be a part of all of this!!!

Thank you!!!

Spencer Tesanovich
Cpt. Team Defiant
TeamDefiantPaintball.com

***********One of our Defiant Wounded Veterans Testimony***************

I just wanted to send a note saying how much I truly enjoyed my experience with you and the games yesterday.

First, I could never have experienced what I did without the use of the Action Trackchair. My arthritis and back pain are too severe to endure much walking farther than a few hundred yards at a time, and I could never have gone off-road through nature in the woods like we did. Thanks to that chair, I was able to enjoy miles of woods and all terrain over three hour period without any need to rest!
I was very hesitant to come to the event, due to my problems with PTSD, and was concerned with experiencing flashbacks and other emotions. I admit that I was a little concerned when DJ mentioned my going out onto the field when I first got there.

However, I was VERY pleased and grateful by the overwhelming support I received from DJ and the rest of your paintball home team, the Hellions!! DJ stayed with me every step of the way and was more helpful to me than I think he was even aware. Yes, he directed me where to go and refilled my paint and took care of my weapon, but the attentiveness and care that he showed me was what helped keep me “grounded” and reminded me how we were there to ultimately enjoy ourselves and have fun doing what it was that we were trained to do, in a safe environment. Not to mention that the pure sportsmanship I saw and felt helped me to remember the feeling of camaraderie I felt when surrounded by my battle buddies!

Thank you all again for the amazing experience and the opportunity to test out your amazing product and for welcoming AllenForce and Healthy Minds Healthy Bodies of NEDSRA to be a part of it! I look forward to sharing this experience with my fellow veterans and enjoying more in the future.
Best regards and Semper Fi to a job VERY well done!

Sincerely,

Wes Perkins – a very grateful veteran.

Sponsors:

Empire
Exalt
Valken
Hammerhead
Team Defiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-24-2012, 09:47 AM #2
Haz-Mat
Team BlackList

Glad to see they had a great time. It's always great to know the players took care of them on and off the field.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:50 AM #3
Zerolatency

Zerolatency is playing at Living Legends V
Zerolatency has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Zerolatency has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Well done Team Defiant! You guys (and teams like you) truly are a big part of what makes living legends and the rest of this sport great.
Zerolatency is offline   Reply With Quote