PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-24-2012, 09:59 AM #1
texas skeeter
UncleSam says,"GET A JOB"

What's with FLAKEY SELLERS?

just got back into PB after a few yrs and trying to buy a few things here. Im tellin ya i DONT miss FLAKES trying to sell here!! Man ya post "I'll take it" for the price their asking, and ya get a p.m. a few days later they're in a possible trade for it when their thread stated NO TRADES. WT.....

and then you also get the folks who take the time to p.m. ya that they've got something you posted for, ya pm them back you'll take it and they dont respond back!! has this site really gotten that bad regarding sellers over the last few yrs? (rant off)....
texas skeeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-24-2012, 01:21 PM #2
JordanE46

JordanE46 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
It's like a kid in a toy store, they want the first thing they see. For some reason people get a sense of accomplishment getting 10% of the deal rolling. Welcome to the Internet.
JordanE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:25 PM #3
SKI008
Fear my Join Date

has been a member for 10 years
It's flaking buyers I have problems with.

When I get "Send me your paypal I will take it for your asking price" and then the dude never speaks to me again that is frustrating. I don't care if you back out but ****ing TELL ME that you are doing so so I know for sure. I got burned on a deal a while back where that happened, the buyer didn't pay me or speak to me for a week, I sold the item to another person, and then buyer number 1 starts *****ing at me for doing that.
Old 04-24-2012, 08:33 PM #4
gunslinger84

gunslinger84 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
gunslinger84 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
gunslinger84 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
gunslinger84 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Dude, I feel you. You must steel your heart if you are to do transactions online. The B/S/T here isn't quite craigslist standards so take a little comfort in that. I always dread it when I go looking for stuff to buy but it's either that or buy brand new. No likey the prices on new stuff . . . for anything.
Old 04-24-2012, 08:40 PM #5
andrethegiant
team PENSACOLA GIANTS

andrethegiant owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
andrethegiant has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
The majority of people on this site are probably kids that don't really have any money and than they ask mommy for money and she says NO, so they don't respond, same thing with selling they can't get anyone to ship their stuff so they back out or never respond
andrethegiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:28 PM #6
texas skeeter
UncleSam says,"GET A JOB"

Just dealt with another Flake last night. Long story short I offered full price and got a P.M. He stated that the gun was up for a possible trade and he'd get back to me today. Today the thread has it marked SOLD and no return p.m. go figure... My point made in less than 24 hrs of O.P.
texas skeeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:05 PM #7
empire112234
2k7er

****ing 12 year olds, man.
empire112234 is offline   Reply With Quote