Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2012, 09:06 PM #22
courter_man_08
I am Zachariah
 
courter_man_08's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Charlotte, NC
i knew i had someone on here on my facebook, just couldn't remember who haha. you need to take some more pictures of your m3. i would die to be able to shoot that on a regular basis.

oh, and a better shot that my coworker put up. shows the carbon hood and bumper


__________________
[Blog]
[thePhotoMob]

R.I.P. Rob Kerr 2/1/91 - 3/15/10
R.I.P. Dad 3/6/60 - 6/15/09
courter_man_08 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-27-2012, 09:13 PM #23
bluepurplered
completely 100% serious
 
bluepurplered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
i never take pictures of my own car, i don't know why. it's just easier to shoot other peoples cars i guess.
__________________
Flickr; because Max's mommy says I take pretty pictures.
bluepurplered is offline  
Old 04-27-2012, 09:19 PM #24
courter_man_08
I am Zachariah
 
courter_man_08's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Charlotte, NC
understandable. it does get pretty boring shooting the same thing over and over. i'm getting very bored with shooting that RHD prelude and it's not even mine. there's just nothing else around here that's interesting.
__________________
[Blog]
[thePhotoMob]

R.I.P. Rob Kerr 2/1/91 - 3/15/10
R.I.P. Dad 3/6/60 - 6/15/09
courter_man_08 is offline  
Old 04-27-2012, 11:27 PM #25
razz
Join Date: Feb 2005
 
razz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
thats a sick intake on that s62. going mafless
__________________
\\'estcoast
razz is offline  
Old 04-28-2012, 10:49 AM #26
Pepsee
Quebec Armada
 
Pepsee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Quebec
 has been a member for 10 years
Pepsee is a Paintball photographer
Here's my E90 before the KW suspension and spacers: (I know, I need a new photoshoot)



Nice meeting you guys. Couple nice M's.
__________________
Photographer for hire

Ebay feedbacks : 996 / 1 / 1
Pepsee is offline  
Old 04-28-2012, 12:30 PM #27
no_caffeine
EOMFD.
 
no_caffeine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: CO
no_caffeine is a Paintball photographer

1987 325is by Shane Coutu, on Flickr


1987 325is by Shane Coutu, on Flickr


1987 325is by Shane Coutu, on Flickr


1987 325is by Shane Coutu, on Flickr

Needs a 5speed and a little body work, other than that I'm pretty damn happy with it. I have a front air dam, just haven't had the motivation nor time to put it on.
__________________
[ Boston Bruins 2011 Stanley Cup Champions ]
no_caffeine is offline  
Old 04-29-2012, 12:15 AM #28
courter_man_08
I am Zachariah
 
courter_man_08's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Charlotte, NC
friend's finishing up his turbo setup on his e30. i swung by and checked out the progress, figured i'd post some stuff up.



__________________
[Blog]
[thePhotoMob]

R.I.P. Rob Kerr 2/1/91 - 3/15/10
R.I.P. Dad 3/6/60 - 6/15/09
courter_man_08 is offline  
Old 04-29-2012, 12:34 AM #29
ASCOFF
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Whats the displacement on that DINAN'd M5 motor? 4.7L or something right?

What kind of numbers is he expecting or seeking.

Gotta love the old shoebox. Gotta get me one soon.
ASCOFF is offline  
Old 04-29-2012, 12:36 AM #30
courter_man_08
I am Zachariah
 
courter_man_08's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Charlotte, NC
it's a 5.0L. put down a touch under 640fwhp on sunoco 100
__________________
[Blog]
[thePhotoMob]

R.I.P. Rob Kerr 2/1/91 - 3/15/10
R.I.P. Dad 3/6/60 - 6/15/09
courter_man_08 is offline  
Old 04-29-2012, 12:49 AM #31
no_caffeine
EOMFD.
 
no_caffeine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: CO
no_caffeine is a Paintball photographer
Turbo swapped one car (my 01 Subaru Outback Sport), don't think I can financially bring myself to do another.
__________________
[ Boston Bruins 2011 Stanley Cup Champions ]
no_caffeine is offline  
Old 04-29-2012, 01:13 AM #32
FL07
On High Alert
 
FL07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by courter_man_08
it's a 5.0L. put down a touch under 640fwhp on sunoco 100
N/A?
FL07 is offline  
Old 04-29-2012, 01:17 AM #33
ASCOFF
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by courter_man_08 View Post
it's a 5.0L. put down a touch under 640fwhp on sunoco 100
Very nice. If you choose to share, what is redline? And whats the CR at? I ask because im looking to run higher octane on my race motor and bump up the compression.

Also is 5.0 standard DINAN stroker discplacement. Im more familiar with the 6-cylinder cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_caffeine View Post
Turbo swapped one car (my 01 Subaru Outback Sport), don't think I can financially bring myself to do another.
Dont f/i is over rated. Its cool but I hate the boost or nothing attitude. I know a ton of people who chase high horse numbers with money and cant drive for ****. You put them in a 318 and they think the car is slow. A nice n/a motor is way more fun imho.
ASCOFF is offline  
Old 04-29-2012, 03:07 AM #34
razz
Join Date: Feb 2005
 
razz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASCOFF View Post
Very nice. If you choose to share, what is redline? And whats the CR at? I ask because im looking to run higher octane on my race motor and bump up the compression.

Also is 5.0 standard DINAN stroker discplacement. Im more familiar with the 6-cylinder cars.
your thinking of the s85 v10 this is the s62 v8 from the e39 m5

also i know the ascari a10 has 625hp n/a at the crank from the s62 which is pretty cool. a major problem with the e39 m5s was the cast iron headers you can get 40whp from aftermarket ones
__________________
\\'estcoast
razz is offline  
Old 04-29-2012, 08:18 AM #35
bluepurplered
completely 100% serious
 
bluepurplered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by courter_man_08 View Post
fwhp
what

up nice and early for eurofest, anyone else going?
__________________
Flickr; because Max's mommy says I take pretty pictures.

Last edited by bluepurplered : 04-29-2012 at 08:21 AM.
bluepurplered is offline  
Old 04-29-2012, 10:28 AM #36
courter_man_08
I am Zachariah
 
courter_man_08's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Charlotte, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL07 View Post
N/A?
yessir
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASCOFF View Post
Very nice. If you choose to share, what is redline? And whats the CR at? I ask because im looking to run higher octane on my race motor and bump up the compression.

Also is 5.0 standard DINAN stroker discplacement. Im more familiar with the 6-cylinder cars.
to be honest, i don't know many specifics about the motor. i've asked my boss a couple times about it but he pretty much leaves all of that to the engine builder. it is, however, an identical motor to what is in our Daytona Prototype.

here's the shop's facebook page if you want to browse through more pictures. there's some videos up on there too. there isn't anything new (yet) with the M though. i thought he puts some stuff up but apparently not.

http://www.facebook.com/TrinityMotorsportsGroup
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepurplered View Post
what

up nice and early for eurofest, anyone else going?
we did a FWD conversion, as well.
__________________
[Blog]
[thePhotoMob]

R.I.P. Rob Kerr 2/1/91 - 3/15/10
R.I.P. Dad 3/6/60 - 6/15/09

Last edited by courter_man_08 : 04-29-2012 at 10:31 AM.
courter_man_08 is offline  
Old 04-29-2012, 11:25 AM #37
no_caffeine
EOMFD.
 
no_caffeine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: CO
no_caffeine is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASCOFF View Post
Dont f/i is over rated. Its cool but I hate the boost or nothing attitude. I know a ton of people who chase high horse numbers with money and cant drive for ****. You put them in a 318 and they think the car is slow. A nice n/a motor is way more fun imho.
I hear what you're saying. Plus I have on f/i car ( Subaru), so I can bomb around all week for work in the E30 the on weekends take the Subaru for spirited rides about and enjoy some boost. Best of both worlds.
__________________
[ Boston Bruins 2011 Stanley Cup Champions ]
no_caffeine is offline  
Old 04-29-2012, 12:34 PM #38
lax01
It was all a dream
 
lax01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Atl
Not a fan of the front bumper on the coupe but damn it must be scary fast.

And you guys should add me to the first post

WTA-1-7 by metalmonkey47, on Flickr
lax01 is offline  
Old 04-29-2012, 05:36 PM #39
ASCOFF
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lax01 View Post
Not a fan of the front bumper on the coupe but damn it must be scary fast.

And you guys should add me to the first post

WTA-1-7 by metalmonkey47, on Flickr
Looks awesome. 540 or I6?

Quote:
Originally Posted by courter_man_08 View Post
yessir

to be honest, i don't know many specifics about the motor. i've asked my boss a couple times about it but he pretty much leaves all of that to the engine builder. it is, however, an identical motor to what is in our Daytona Prototype.

http://www.facebook.com/TrinityMotorsportsGroup
we did a FWD conversion, as well.
Damn the greats never spill the beans. Thats why they are where they are.

What Daytona car do you guys own/work on? I love those things. Saw Telmex/DINAN daytona slammed straight into the armco doing atleast 80-90 at impact coming out of a rollercoaster. Driver crawled out of the cage and walked. My love for females was put on hold when I saw that. I used to not like daytonas cause they were unattainable realistically but that. Oh boy...

Anyway I was wondering about the CR cause I have a 2.5L in my M3 right now. Looking to do a high compression race build and slap everyone silly who tells me you have a nice 325 now. Scrubs. Was thinking S50 crank would spin up pretty nicely. Think im going to go for 100 pump.
ASCOFF is offline  
Old 04-29-2012, 07:16 PM #40
bluepurplered
completely 100% serious
 
bluepurplered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
had a pretty good parking spot at eurofest

__________________
Flickr; because Max's mommy says I take pretty pictures.
bluepurplered is offline  
Old 04-29-2012, 09:12 PM #41
lax01
It was all a dream
 
lax01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Atl
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASCOFF View Post
Looks awesome. 540 or I6?
Thanks, 540.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepurplered View Post
had a pretty good parking spot at eurofest

[IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/389672_3177677284038_1328790004_32245855_610373371 _n.jpg[/MG]
I love your e36, what are the specs on the ccw's? Also didn't you say you were getting them re-done(different colors)?
lax01 is offline  
Old 04-29-2012, 09:13 PM #42
bluepurplered
completely 100% serious
 
bluepurplered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
17x9

i was going to polish the lips and paint the centers white but the black on black really grew on me so i'm gonna keep them like this for a while
__________________
Flickr; because Max's mommy says I take pretty pictures.
bluepurplered is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump