Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2012, 11:37 PM #295
Pympologee
Armed Force ROK #13
 
Pympologee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Cali/Vegas/Korea/Germany
Pympologee has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Pympologee has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Pympologee has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Pympologee supports DLX Technology
This one does....





__________________
Pympologee is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-18-2012, 11:47 PM #296
Opie2010
No Snow :(
 
Opie2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Orlando, FL
Sexy
__________________
"Originally posted by Stagger Lee: Homosexual escorts are hot now, but in 5 years your butt hole will be in the same boat as the rest of us. Overworked, worn out, and barely able to keep itself together."
Opie2010 is offline  
Old 06-19-2012, 07:56 AM #297
cynicalrider
robert paulson
 
cynicalrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: nor*jers
1M looks so much better now that they added that opaque brow to the headlights.
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"

ST:A - Not your Myspace Blog.
cynicalrider is offline  
Old 06-19-2012, 08:09 AM #298
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie
 
Featherlite 07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Honey Badger University
 has been a member for 10 years
Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
It looks ok. The proportions are still kind of awkward, IMO.
__________________
Team Aircraft Carrier - Admiral

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)
ST:A - We pass school busses at 140

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Featherlite 07 is offline  
Old 06-19-2012, 02:04 PM #299
Alan777
Tree Fitty
 
Alan777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Got my depo's in today. I have a quick wiring question

I'm assuming I plug the high beam into the black connector and the low beam into the ballast(red connector), and hook up the male/female pins from the ballast to the low beam. But what is the grey connector for? Is it for halogen low beams? And what do I do with the single grey wire, is it for city lights?

__________________
Premier Detailing LLC
Instagram: @premierdetailingllc
1991 Corvette
1994 BMW 325is
2013 Subaru Impreza Sport

Last edited by Alan777 : 06-19-2012 at 02:08 PM.
Alan777 is offline  
Old 06-19-2012, 02:08 PM #300
Supra_MKIII
Check your math.
 
Supra_MKIII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Not what you think
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pympologee View Post
This one does....

[img]http://www.1addicts.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=700094&d=1338564771[/ img]

[img]http://www.1addicts.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=674719&d=1334330775[/im g]

[img]http://www.1addicts.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=700136&d=1338570647[/img ]
Welp... I need new pants.
__________________
ST:Tech- We write Haikus. Also, THE PLAGUE

2001 Viggen // Stage 1 Oil Injection // Stage 3 Exhaust Leak // Wet Clutch Mod
Supra_MKIII is offline  
Old 06-19-2012, 04:30 PM #301
volcomstone2262
Get it HONEY
 
volcomstone2262's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Milwaukee
volcomstone2262 is a Supporting Member
volcomstone2262 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan777 View Post
Got my depo's in today. I have a quick wiring question

I'm assuming I plug the high beam into the black connector and the low beam into the ballast(red connector), and hook up the male/female pins from the ballast to the low beam. But what is the grey connector for? Is it for halogen low beams? And what do I do with the single grey wire, is it for city lights?

My guess would be a ground. Probahly wrong though.
__________________
Feedback Remix - Feedback 110+
04 MDX (RIP),06 93SS (RIP), 91 NA Miata (Sold) Rsx Type S (Sold) 01 Audi TT 225, 99 A6 2.8, 03 330I
volcomstone2262 is offline  
Old 06-19-2012, 05:36 PM #302
Alan777
Tree Fitty
 
Alan777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Fantastic, one of the lights wont come on and the other flickers
__________________
Premier Detailing LLC
Instagram: @premierdetailingllc
1991 Corvette
1994 BMW 325is
2013 Subaru Impreza Sport
Alan777 is offline  
Old 06-19-2012, 06:15 PM #303
bluepurplered
completely 100% serious
 
bluepurplered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
gray is just a ground for angel eyes or city lights something, useless
__________________
Flickr; because Max's mommy says I take pretty pictures.
bluepurplered is offline  
Old 06-20-2012, 08:11 AM #304
Pympologee
Armed Force ROK #13
 
Pympologee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Cali/Vegas/Korea/Germany
Pympologee has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Pympologee has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Pympologee has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Pympologee supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherlite 07 View Post
It looks ok. The proportions are still kind of awkward, IMO.
And this?

__________________
Pympologee is offline  
Old 06-20-2012, 08:14 AM #305
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie
 
Featherlite 07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Honey Badger University
 has been a member for 10 years
Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
proportions don't change by putting neon wheels and vinyl on it. also neon wheels make me hate anything more than I would otherwise.
__________________
Team Aircraft Carrier - Admiral

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)
ST:A - We pass school busses at 140

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Featherlite 07 is offline  
Old 06-20-2012, 08:24 AM #306
Pympologee
Armed Force ROK #13
 
Pympologee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Cali/Vegas/Korea/Germany
Pympologee has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Pympologee has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Pympologee has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Pympologee supports DLX Technology
__________________
Pympologee is offline  
Old 06-20-2012, 12:51 PM #307
cynicalrider
robert paulson
 
cynicalrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: nor*jers
Why is there an STI on this page?
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"

ST:A - Not your Myspace Blog.
cynicalrider is offline  
Old 06-20-2012, 06:47 PM #308
courter_man_08
I am Zachariah
 
courter_man_08's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Charlotte, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherlite 07 View Post
neon wheels make me hate anything more than I would otherwise.
.





well, the m coupe came back today from a couple weeks at the engine builder's to get the tune figured out. in 3 1/2 hours i have the motor ready to come out first thing in the morning to swap a new trans in. then i'm driving it to mid-ohio next thursday for some two car testing with the SRP2. it's going to be an interesting week to say the least
__________________
[Blog]
[thePhotoMob]

R.I.P. Rob Kerr 2/1/91 - 3/15/10
R.I.P. Dad 3/6/60 - 6/15/09
courter_man_08 is offline  
Old 06-21-2012, 12:11 AM #309
Opie2010
No Snow :(
 
Opie2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Orlando, FL
I found an e30 with a 13b in it for 2,500. Seems legit
__________________
"Originally posted by Stagger Lee: Homosexual escorts are hot now, but in 5 years your butt hole will be in the same boat as the rest of us. Overworked, worn out, and barely able to keep itself together."
Opie2010 is offline  
Old 06-22-2012, 03:04 PM #310
Alan777
Tree Fitty
 
Alan777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
umnitza thinks I have bad ballasts, I called and upgraded to canbus ballasts. Hopefull I can get my headlights in by next weekend. The stock lighting is ****ing horrible, especially considering it's not sealed beam.
__________________
Premier Detailing LLC
Instagram: @premierdetailingllc
1991 Corvette
1994 BMW 325is
2013 Subaru Impreza Sport
Alan777 is offline  
Old 06-28-2012, 04:33 PM #311
Alan777
Tree Fitty
 
Alan777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
I think my 4 pins are mixed up, gotta get my continuity tester and figure out which is the ground wire. I hope to have them in this weekend.
__________________
Premier Detailing LLC
Instagram: @premierdetailingllc
1991 Corvette
1994 BMW 325is
2013 Subaru Impreza Sport
Alan777 is offline  
Old 06-28-2012, 04:36 PM #312
Supra_MKIII
Check your math.
 
Supra_MKIII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Not what you think
Quote:
Originally Posted by courter_man_08 View Post
.





well, the m coupe came back today from a couple weeks at the engine builder's to get the tune figured out. in 3 1/2 hours i have the motor ready to come out first thing in the morning to swap a new trans in. then i'm driving it to mid-ohio next thursday for some two car testing with the SRP2. it's going to be an interesting week to say the least
Get vids
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan777 View Post
I think my 4 pins are mixed up, gotta get my continuity tester and figure out which is the ground wire. I hope to have them in this weekend.
Do you have them on a relay or no?
__________________
ST:Tech- We write Haikus. Also, THE PLAGUE

2001 Viggen // Stage 1 Oil Injection // Stage 3 Exhaust Leak // Wet Clutch Mod
Supra_MKIII is offline  
Old 06-28-2012, 04:56 PM #313
Alan777
Tree Fitty
 
Alan777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
I dont think, I'm really horrible with anything electrical. Stocking wiring harness plugs into the lights, and goes through a ballast for the low beams.
__________________
Premier Detailing LLC
Instagram: @premierdetailingllc
1991 Corvette
1994 BMW 325is
2013 Subaru Impreza Sport
Alan777 is offline  
Old 06-28-2012, 04:58 PM #314
Supra_MKIII
Check your math.
 
Supra_MKIII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Not what you think
Probably not then unless you installed another electrical box between the ballast and the stock wiring.

Makes diagnosing it a bit easier the way you have it. Can you try hooking the ballasts right up to the battery? Do your high beams work?
__________________
ST:Tech- We write Haikus. Also, THE PLAGUE

2001 Viggen // Stage 1 Oil Injection // Stage 3 Exhaust Leak // Wet Clutch Mod
Supra_MKIII is offline  
Old 06-28-2012, 04:59 PM #315
Alan777
Tree Fitty
 
Alan777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
I think the ground was on the wrong pin. The lights work when the bulbs are out of the housings, but when they're in the housings the ballasts just buzz and the bulbs won't come on.

Pretty much all i have to do is test for which of the 4 pins is the ground and I'm set.
__________________
Premier Detailing LLC
Instagram: @premierdetailingllc
1991 Corvette
1994 BMW 325is
2013 Subaru Impreza Sport
Alan777 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump