Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2012, 02:20 PM #85
NYEric
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddaspankedu View Post
at least the ones from NY....
Child please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronorick View Post
LOL - Hey, whoa now - easy on us old guys. We know who you are. LOL.
When you all hit 51, I hope you are as blessed as I am, and still desire to go out on your home field any given Sunday and have some of the best D3 and higher players on the planet mow your mask, bunker your back, and run you down in drills and rounds. Beware.
You my friend are welcome to play with my squad if we come to EPL. Old school ballers bring MATURITY!!!
NYEric is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-24-2012, 02:46 PM #86
astronorick
 
 
astronorick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYEric View Post
Child please!



You my friend are welcome to play with my squad if we come to EPL. Old school ballers bring MATURITY!!!
LOL - ahahha thanks for the invite. I hope they ddon't plan on putting me 'out to pasture' anytime soon, but I guess it's never to soon to look for that 'retirement team' to join when the time comes. AARP sposored with Medicar plan maybe ? Ugh, sad thought. I like to think I still have a decade of mean left.

And ignore BuddaspankedU - he's an idiot, but he's my idiot and glad he's got my back - I learned lots from him. Now he fears me in the 1 on 1's. (wait for his response . . .3....2.....)
__________________
_______________________________________
Rockin' a Planet Eclipse Geo and a Bob Long Vice this time around.
Team Web:
http://www.phillynotorious.com
Recent Paintball Videos:
http://vimeo.com/album/1692168
My other, less violent sport:
http://www.cosmicimage.com/whats_new.html
astronorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:05 PM #87
NYEric
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
We're putting together a killer squad for the Masters at World Cup, think about it.
NYEric is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:09 PM #88
squeaky
INFAMY FOREVER
 
squeaky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The bunker you WERE in.
 has been a member for 10 years
Thanks Chad for what I thought was a fairly smooth event. And for the refs that had to endure the elements putting up with us players and then had to pack up everything where as we just got to go straight home.

Been there done that. So i understand and appreciate.

til next time fellas.
__________________
God our creator loves mankind very very much. He sent Jesus the Christ to die for our sins so we do not have to face an eternal future without him lost forever. Our sins remain upon us so long as we continue to reject Him. There is No True Peace without Christ, who is the Salvation of God. Try Him and see.
Christianity is not a "Religion" about Jesus Christ but a relationship with Jesus the Christ
squeaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:16 PM #89
squeaky
INFAMY FOREVER
 
squeaky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The bunker you WERE in.
 has been a member for 10 years
Big Props

To the B-man, Mikey, and Rick for their (Vintage) Win in 3-man

Still cant believe that was barno side sliding into that dorito. awwwsome.

Youve been hiding stuff from me dude.
__________________
God our creator loves mankind very very much. He sent Jesus the Christ to die for our sins so we do not have to face an eternal future without him lost forever. Our sins remain upon us so long as we continue to reject Him. There is No True Peace without Christ, who is the Salvation of God. Try Him and see.
Christianity is not a "Religion" about Jesus Christ but a relationship with Jesus the Christ
squeaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 05:10 PM #90
tjk803
 
 
tjk803's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NJ
tjk803 plays in the PSP
tjk803 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
tjk803 plays in the APPA D4 division
Listen just to brake the tension ........... I do play for ASK and I am also the captain .......... However I did not play this event due to personal issues but I was there coaching an helping out my team ......... I will say the day did run fairly smoothly and for what it was worth the refs did the best they could with calls in the ****test conditions ...... I will say there were some contraverstial calls an Iam not just saying against my team ,... But I mean tht **** happens ... It's paintball ,,,, there's no sense in going back and forth about it because it will accomplish nothing ........ Iam not saying anyone's right and anyone's wrong but without visual proof there's no sense In continuing this argument......... Other than tht I will admit the finals game was a pretty good match on both Phillys side and my guy's so with tht said can we all just drop this .......and none of my guys are complaining because we lost....... Will admit it ... U guys came out on top .... The only reason there was some bad blood is because there was one or two contraverstial things tht went on and no need to go into detail because I just want the arguing to stop were all part of the same small community , and that is we are all ballers here

Other than tht good job Philly you got us this time ..... Hope to have a rematch with you guys at OTP
__________________
All Star Kidz '09-'12
tjk803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 05:13 PM #91
tjk803
 
 
tjk803's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NJ
tjk803 plays in the PSP
tjk803 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
tjk803 plays in the APPA D4 division
And to finish it off ...... To have a rivalry is healthy it will make both teams work hard to beat the other ...... But talkin bad about others and fighting back and forth will only create hatred and that never leads to anything good............

Other than that sorry I know my spellings not great and my thoughts weren't greatly organized but that's just how Iam lolol
__________________
All Star Kidz '09-'12
tjk803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:18 PM #92
astronorick
 
 
astronorick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjk803 View Post
And to finish it off ...... To have a rivalry is healthy it will make both teams work hard to beat the other ...... But talkin bad about others and fighting back and forth will only create hatred and that never leads to anything good............

Other than that sorry I know my spellings not great and my thoughts weren't greatly organized but that's just how Iam lolol
It's all good - but for clarity, it didn't start up by a jjdogz claiming a bad call, the thread started with "people's thoughts on todays EPL . . .", which was just bait for leading to his opening comments flaming the EPL, the team that took 1st, all EPL ref's, LVP field. . . etc. That went way beyond a bad call, which happens. If you agree your guy jjdogz was out of line, then I agree - let's move on. His posting last year and this year doesn't do a team name any justice - you guys worked hard out there. ASK doesn't need tarnished by one bad egg.

As the team Captain, it's great you jumped on with some positive comment, but it would be a dilligent act to mention you talked to your team member and brought him back in line. Hey, I had a horrible call on me Sunday - one bounced off my chest while two of us were doubling up in home bunker. The ref came over, and pulled me waaaay to far outta the bunker to check, tapped me on the back and uttered 'your clean', at the exact time a ball squared my mask. Words don't describe how jacked I was at that moment, as I'm sure you know. So I rolled with it, appreciated the ref's working through the downpouring rain - and at the end of the night shook some hands, yelled a few horray's for our win, and helped Chad unload the remaining 3 palettes of paint from the truck beause they needed it. So we roll with things. However, I'll never jump on line to flame a ref, a team, a field, or other players, questionable call or not.

As far as the ref's call in our battle went Sunday, it went how it went - my personal opinion having seen it clearly,I thought it was a good call. But reality is, it didn't matter what I thought, it's what the ref's thought. And of course it was of those tight, taunt moments that can affect the outcome of the finals. This isn't runway modeling with judges in chairs, this is the grinding it out in the mud in a sport that get's in your blood - so we take it as it comes. Rivalry, chivalry, and all the spoils of the sport.

I salute all the teams that played Sunday, it was a grind in that weather. I salute all teams that went into semi-finals, including our sister team Brooklyn K-OS. I salute All Star Kids, OTP, Storm RIders, that in reality had a 'good day' - thats the goal, and in the cold damp rain, we all perservered. Nobody can take that away from any team that showed up - it was a great time.

We know the some of the gang on OTP, we work out with storm riders at LVP on occasion, along with our bros. K-OS and others. Come on down ! Nothing better than playing in the semi-finals or finals with teams you have brotherhood with, and can say hello to after a round, god calls, bad calls, or otherwise.

One of the greatest attributes about paintball and it's players, is that driving passion that every player can relate to. That passion is what needs to rise above all the bad calls, the bad weather, the bad days - that 'passion' is what unites a lot of us, to a point where that common bond rises above the things that could disconnect us.

See you on the field ! Bring your best game, and we'll try and do the same.
__________________
_______________________________________
Rockin' a Planet Eclipse Geo and a Bob Long Vice this time around.
Team Web:
http://www.phillynotorious.com
Recent Paintball Videos:
http://vimeo.com/album/1692168
My other, less violent sport:
http://www.cosmicimage.com/whats_new.html
astronorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:29 PM #93
ReturnOFOneder
HB 2012!!!!
 
ReturnOFOneder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: PA
ReturnOFOneder owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ReturnOFOneder plays in the APPA D4 division
ReturnOFOneder has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by astronorick

It's all good - but for clarity, it didn't start up by a jjdogz claiming a bad call, the thread started with "people's thoughts on todays EPL . . .", which was just bait for leading to his opening comments flaming the EPL, the team that took 1st, all EPL ref's, LVP field. . . etc. That went way beyond a bad call, which happens. If you agree your guy jjdogz was out of line, then I agree - let's move on. His posting last year and this year doesn't do a team name any justice - you guys worked hard out there. ASK doesn't need tarnished by one bad egg.

As the team Captain, it's great you jumped on with some positive comment, but it would be a dilligent act to mention you talked to your team member and brought him back in line. Hey, I had a horrible call on me Sunday - one bounced off my chest while two of us were doubling up in home bunker. The ref came over, and pulled me waaaay to far outta the bunker to check, tapped me on the back and uttered 'your clean', at the exact time a ball squared my mask. Words don't describe how jacked I was at that moment, as I'm sure you know. So I rolled with it, appreciated the ref's working through the downpouring rain - and at the end of the night shook some hands, yelled a few horray's for our win, and helped Chad unload the remaining 3 palettes of paint from the truck beause they needed it. So we roll with things. However, I'll never jump on line to flame a ref, a team, a field, or other players, questionable call or not.

As far as the ref's call in our battle went Sunday, it went how it went - my personal opinion having seen it clearly,I thought it was a good call. But reality is, it didn't matter what I thought, it's what the ref's thought. And of course it was of those tight, taunt moments that can affect the outcome of the finals. This isn't runway modeling with judges in chairs, this is the grinding it out in the mud in a sport that get's in your blood - so we take it as it comes. Rivalry, chivalry, and all the spoils of the sport.

I salute all the teams that played Sunday, it was a grind in that weather. I salute all teams that went into semi-finals, including our sister team Brooklyn K-OS. I salute All Star Kids, OTP, Storm RIders, that in reality had a 'good day' - thats the goal, and in the cold damp rain, we all perservered. Nobody can take that away from any team that showed up - it was a great time.

We know the some of the gang on OTP, we work out with storm riders at LVP on occasion, along with our bros. K-OS and others. Come on down ! Nothing better than playing in the semi-finals or finals with teams you have brotherhood with, and can say hello to after a round, god calls, bad calls, or otherwise.

One of the greatest attributes about paintball and it's players, is that driving passion that every player can relate to. That passion is what needs to rise above all the bad calls, the bad weather, the bad days - that 'passion' is what unites a lot of us, to a point where that common bond rises above the things that could disconnect us.

See you on the field ! Bring your best game, and we'll try and do the same.
Can I get an amen
__________________

ReturnOFOneder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:04 PM #94
tjk803
 
 
tjk803's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NJ
tjk803 plays in the PSP
tjk803 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
tjk803 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by astronorick
It's all good - but for clarity, it didn't start up by a jjdogz claiming a bad call, the thread started with "people's thoughts on todays EPL . . .", which was just bait for leading to his opening comments flaming the EPL, the team that took 1st, all EPL ref's, LVP field. . . etc. That went way beyond a bad call, which happens. If you agree your guy jjdogz was out of line, then I agree - let's move on. His posting last year and this year doesn't do a team name any justice - you guys worked hard out there. ASK doesn't need tarnished by one bad egg. As the team Captain, it's great you jumped on with some positive comment, but it would be a dilligent act to mention you talked to your team member and brought him back in line. Hey, I had a horrible call on me Sunday - one bounced off my chest while two of us were doubling up in home bunker. The ref came over, and pulled me waaaay to far outta the bunker to check, tapped me on the back and uttered 'your clean', at the exact time a ball squared my mask. Words don't describe how jacked I was at that moment, as I'm sure you know. So I rolled with it, appreciated the ref's working through the downpouring rain - and at the end of the night shook some hands, yelled a few horray's for our win, and helped Chad unload the remaining 3 palettes of paint from the truck beause they needed it. So we roll with things. However, I'll never jump on line to flame a ref, a team, a field, or other players, questionable call or not. As far as the ref's call in our battle went Sunday, it went how it went - my personal opinion having seen it clearly,I thought it was a good call. But reality is, it didn't matter what I thought, it's what the ref's thought. And of course it was of those tight, taunt moments that can affect the outcome of the finals. This isn't runway modeling with judges in chairs, this is the grinding it out in the mud in a sport that get's in your blood - so we take it as it comes. Rivalry, chivalry, and all the spoils of the sport. I salute all the teams that played Sunday, it was a grind in that weather. I salute all teams that went into semi-finals, including our sister team Brooklyn K-OS. I salute All Star Kids, OTP, Storm RIders, that in reality had a 'good day' - thats the goal, and in the cold damp rain, we all perservered. Nobody can take that away from any team that showed up - it was a great time. We know the some of the gang on OTP, we work out with storm riders at LVP on occasion, along with our bros. K-OS and others. Come on down ! Nothing better than playing in the semi-finals or finals with teams you have brotherhood with, and can say hello to after a round, god calls, bad calls, or otherwise. One of the greatest attributes about paintball and it's players, is that driving passion that every player can relate to. That passion is what needs to rise above all the bad calls, the bad weather, the bad days - that 'passion' is what unites a lot of us, to a point where that common bond rises above the things that could disconnect us. See you on the field ! Bring your best game, and we'll try and do the same.
Well I can't say I've sat him down an put him in line as captian because he was one of 2 guest players we had for that event due to 2 of our main starters having not been able to play so therefor I don't have a right to put him in line ..... Iam not bagging on the refs because I mean wen I had goggles on to coach I could barely see soo i know the conditions were hard to ref in a i do give them a shoutout for being out there all day ....but I could see where he was a little mad for some like I said contraverstial calls but like I said before its paintball, it happens ...... But other than that like I said before it was a great tournament and all teams fought hard and desirved to place were they did ..........
__________________
All Star Kidz '09-'12

Last edited by tjk803 : 06-15-2014 at 12:55 AM.
tjk803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:40 AM #95
astronorick
 
 
astronorick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjk803 View Post
Well I can't say I've sat him down an put him in line as captian because he was one of 2 guest players we had for that event due to 2 of our main starters having not been able to play so therefor I don't have a right to put him in line ..... And even though he's not part of the team he's part of our family I've know jjdogz for a while.... He's one of those players I started out looking up to when I first started playing so I respect him well enough to let him have his opinions an support or take them into consideration .....Iam not bagging on the refs because I mean wen I had goggles on to coach I could barely see soo i know the conditions were hard to ref in a i do give them a shoutout for being out there all day ....but I could see where he was a little mad for some like I said contraverstial calls but like I said before its paintball, it happens ...... But other than that like I said before it was a great tournament and all teams fought hard and desirved to place were they did ..........
I hear ya - hope your voice came back this week from coaching. ! I agree reffing is always controversial. That aside - Let me ask you this question as your team's Captain - Do you feel (simple yes or no) the opening comments he posted in this Public thread regarding the EPL, LVP Paintball field, and other teams, were justifiable comments ?
__________________
_______________________________________
Rockin' a Planet Eclipse Geo and a Bob Long Vice this time around.
Team Web:
http://www.phillynotorious.com
Recent Paintball Videos:
http://vimeo.com/album/1692168
My other, less violent sport:
http://www.cosmicimage.com/whats_new.html
astronorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:12 PM #96
buddaspankedu
Clothing Optional
 
buddaspankedu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: *610*Pennsyltucky*610*
buddaspankedu plays in the PSP
buddaspankedu owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
buddaspankedu owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
buddaspankedu has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
i missed taco bob this event
__________________
StormTrooper 09 Ego|NPPL CHICAGO Gearbag Sale
EC Rampage D2 NPPL
PMGWC

TRUST
buddaspankedu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:23 PM #97
ASKrmoore
 
 
ASKrmoore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddaspankedu View Post
i missed taco bob this event
agreed
ASKrmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 01:22 PM #98
weKILLsucker$
Hollywood
 
weKILLsucker$'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 323(LA)-610(PA)
weKILLsucker$ plays in the APPA D4 division
Yea Taco Bob was indeed missed by all, TAAAACCOOOOOOOOO!!!!
__________________
powered by pbFASHION/HK army
Infamy Paintball - For the love of the game, we're back
R.I.P Philly Notorious - D3 NPPL
Sponsered by:Lehigh Valley Paintball , HK Army, BB40/DRO, Big Bites BBQ, and Lehigh Valley Paintball!
R.I.P. - Philly Notorious, Hater Kidz, Philly Blackhearts, Paintball on the Fly.
weKILLsucker$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 04:55 PM #99
suckapunch
 
 
suckapunch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by astronorick View Post
I hear ya - hope your voice came back this week from coaching. ! I agree reffing is always controversial. That aside - Let me ask you this question as your team's Captain - Do you feel (simple yes or no) the opening comments he posted in this Public thread regarding the EPL, LVP Paintball field, and other teams, were justifiable comments ?

eh, I would just let it go at this point. Im sure he's past it. Hopefully.

until next event guys. Hopefully a dry one. lol
suckapunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 05:59 PM #100
tjk803
 
 
tjk803's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NJ
tjk803 plays in the PSP
tjk803 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
tjk803 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddaspankedu
i missed taco bob this event
Agreed lol
__________________
All Star Kidz '09-'12
tjk803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:47 PM #101
Swish791
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Swish791 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Swish791 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddaspankedu View Post
i missed taco bob this event
+1!!!!
__________________
Sexy Cabana Boys

High Velocity Paintball
Swish791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump