Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-23-2012, 07:46 PM #43
SUPREMETECH

SUPREMETECH plays in the PSP
SUPREMETECH is playing at Living Legends V
SUPREMETECH owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
SUPREMETECH plays in the APPA D4 division
Look at this they have the home field, home field factory team playing, home field refs, and home field coaching and ur telling me there nothing wrong with tht.
SUPREMETECH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-23-2012, 07:47 PM #44
dj red dog

dj red dog plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by weKILLsucker$ View Post
Although you may not believe me, yes they are EPL's own ref's and NOT LVP ref's
False. The refs at the Mid-Atlantic event were the same local refs who worked the field all of last year. They were NOT the same refs used at LVP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPREMETECH View Post
Look at this they have the home field, home field factory team playing, home field refs, and home field coaching and ur telling me there nothing wrong with tht.
Nope. In the end they still have to make the shots and make the moves. NEVER leave a game in the refs hands and this never becomes an issue.

Last edited by dj red dog : 04-23-2012 at 07:53 PM.
dj red dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 08:01 PM #45
ReturnOFOneder
HB 2012!!!!

ReturnOFOneder owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ReturnOFOneder plays in the APPA D4 division
ReturnOFOneder has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj red dog

False. The refs at the Mid-Atlantic event were the same local refs who worked the field all of last year. They were NOT the same refs used at LVP.
The refs that worked the tri state open this past Sunday are the same refs that worked all of the north dates last year and the same refs that will work all the north dates this year. With a few exceptions, I'm sure, but for the most part it's the same crew.

They do not play at lvp. Have they played there before? Yes. Not regulars

ReturnOFOneder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 08:02 PM #46
weKILLsucker$
Hollywood

weKILLsucker$ plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPREMETECH View Post
Just another person who knows nothing about what is going on lol, you guys are great. Please, by all means keep this going hahahaha strokes!
Sponsered by:Lehigh Valley Paintball , HK Army, BB40/DRO, Big Bites BBQ, and Lehigh Valley Paintball!
R.I.P. - Philly Notorious, Hater Kidz, Philly Blackhearts, Paintball on the Fly.
weKILLsucker$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 08:16 PM #47
ASKrmoore

first off i would like to thank chad, EPL, and all of the refs for being there and running the event as smoothly as possible.

secondly i played in the finals against philly and it was an intense and very competitive match. they played well and worked well together. i will say only 1 thing because they are factual and what i was told were the rules as the captains meeting.
1) any hits that are not on the pack is considered an obvious hit.
i say this because one of the players that bunkered me to close out a game had a hit on his back and played on. that right there is a 2 for 1 penalty which was never called and i showed the hit to the ref as soon as the flag was hung. also i was taunted which is a penalty in the psp rule book and where which is epl GETS their rules from.

in addition to that i believe that the day of the tournament all chronos should have batteries replaced or made sure they are working fine because it seemed like there were a lot of gun penalties that should have showed up before getting on the field. also i feel that epl should check the rankings in both nppl and on appa to make sure that players are truely ranked at the correct division.
ASKrmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 08:33 PM #48
weKILLsucker$
Hollywood

In regards to you being taunted, you told a person in 3 man to eat it. That person also happens to be Jeff trainer, a share holder and head of marketing for the NPPL, that was why, an only why, you were taunted.
Sponsered by:Lehigh Valley Paintball , HK Army, BB40/DRO, Big Bites BBQ, and Lehigh Valley Paintball!
R.I.P. - Philly Notorious, Hater Kidz, Philly Blackhearts, Paintball on the Fly.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:33 PM #49
buddaspankedu
Clothing Optional

buddaspankedu plays in the PSP
buddaspankedu owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
buddaspankedu owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
buddaspankedu has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
JJ, im not gonna push this any farther. What it comes down to is that you were beat and you dont like to lose. You have passion for the game and hunger to win. People admire that. But poor sportsmanship throws all that out the window real quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASKrmoore View Post
first off i would like to thank chad, EPL, and all of the refs for being there and running the event as smoothly as possible.

secondly i played in the finals against philly and it was an intense and very competitive match. they played well and worked well together. i will say only 1 thing because they are factual and what i was told were the rules as the captains meeting.
1) any hits that are not on the pack is considered an obvious hit.
i say this because one of the players that bunkered me to close out a game had a hit on his back and played on. that right there is a 2 for 1 penalty which was never called and i showed the hit to the ref as soon as the flag was hung. also i was taunted which is a penalty in the psp rule book and where which is epl GETS their rules from.

in addition to that i believe that the day of the tournament all chronos should have batteries replaced or made sure they are working fine because it seemed like there were a lot of gun penalties that should have showed up before getting on the field. also i feel that epl should check the rankings in both nppl and on appa to make sure that players are truely ranked at the correct division.
have you read the rule book? Cuz i did. 6 times. If you talked to a ref afyer you were called out or "inactive" as stated in the rules, that is a 1 for 1 on you. Which since you were the last man alive and got stitched, it would have resulted in a penalty minute in a game you had won. Therefor sir, you are wrong. A hit on the actual pack itself is deemed unobvious but a hit on the belt of the pack is obvious. Also, bringing up your shpeal on classification. EPL uses the APPA to classify players. A player in the EPL could be ranked D4 in APPA but could be ranked semi pro in some other classifying program.

Lastly, so that everyone stops with the whole teammate reffing thing. I was the one who was reffing. I offered to volunteer my time and work to Chad and the EPL. He was very appreciative. I was told i was only allowed on the blue field which i stayed on all day. I reffed 1 match of 5 man which was with the sexy cabana boys and some other team i did not know. I was standing on the blue field in between games woth the head ref, ultimaye ref, and another ref named Terry i believe when the whole **** fit of "teammate reffing" wemt down on the red field. We all looked at each other and couldnt believe what we were hearing. I was standing next to Chad HIMSELF during the semi finals and finals of the 5 man. During the quaryer finals i was helping tear down the blue field.
If anyone needs more proof, there were atleast 20 other people ranging from the other refs on the blue field to the players on the blue field that will verify my being on the blue field the entire event.

Actually, if you wanna ***** more, there was a 6 minute time frame in which i went to take a ****.

TRUST
buddaspankedu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 08:43 PM #50
BKLYN KOS#28

BKLYN KOS#28 plays in the PSP
BKLYN KOS#28 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
BKLYN KOS#28 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
BKLYN KOS#28 supports Team VICIOUS
BKLYN KOS#28 supports Team VICIOUS
BKLYN KOS#28 plays in the APPA D4 division
jjdogz U ARE MY BOY BUT I CANT STAY HERE READING ALL THIS BULL **** GOING ON MAN I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING....

Yes its free speech,but when u start talking about bklyn kos home field and our sister team i have to say something man. Dude my guys played on the same field as u did and had the same refs as u.WHEN U START SAYING "ALL LVP TEAM WIN" not true dude because BKLYN K-OS didn't. I COULD HAVE BEEN A REAL ******* WHEN YOURSELF AND CHAD CALLED ME OVER ABOUT A GAME THAT WAS ENTERED WRONG ON THE BOARD. SO U CANT SIT HERE AND SAY LVP HOME TEAMS CHEAT

my guys beat philly in the Prelims we did not leave nothing for the refs to do. we also played them again in the qtr finals and they beat us fair.what I'm trying to say is philly stopped my guys from going into Semi-Finals twice. I understand how u feel getting so close and the door getting closed in your face. At the end of the day they just playing really good paintball just like u did and the other teams that placed top 4.

Dude u know me i want that top 3 so bad man just like u want that first place and the same goes for all epl team. We all want to place,we all want to hit podium that's y we play paintball. we don't play to put down other team,field or the refs.

just grind it out dude on the field. lets leave all this BULL **** AND LETS JUST PLAY PAINTBALL

PS, THAT'S REEL TALK HOMIE

ANTHONY CAPTAIN #28 BKLYN K-OS,WE SUPPORT EASTERN PAINTBALL LEAGUE (EPL D-4 5 MAN)

Last edited by BKLYN KOS#28 : 04-23-2012 at 09:11 PM.
BKLYN KOS#28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 08:53 PM #51
ASKrmoore

i didnt play 3 man that event only 5 man weKILLsucker$. also like u said budda it would be considered and obvious hit since it was on his shoulder/back and not his pack. also i miss phrased what i said and i didnt speak to the ref until the point was over and i went over politely to see what i believed was a hit. also budda i dont believe there was any favoritism towards philly because one of their nppl players talked to me after a point and warned me because another ref almost pulled a penalty on me.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:12 PM #52
weKILLsucker$
Hollywood

from what i remember, there was a player on your team that was also playing 3 man, he had either a camo or a beige colored shirt on, it may or may not have been you, but the player that we taunted was the person that told Jeff Trainer to "eat it" when said player ran him down, which was the only reason our player did that. we know it was the same player cause we watched him come off the field and watched him go right back on with ASK.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:12 PM #53
buddaspankedu
Clothing Optional

buddaspankedu plays in the PSP
buddaspankedu owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
buddaspankedu owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
buddaspankedu has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASKrmoore View Post
i didnt play 3 man that event only 5 man weKILLsucker$. also like u said budda it would be considered and obvious hit since it was on his shoulder/back and not his pack. also i miss phrased what i said and i didnt speak to the ref until the point was over and i went over politely to see what i believed was a hit. also budda i dont believe there was any favoritism towards philly because one of their nppl players talked to me after a point and warned me because another ref almost pulled a penalty on me.
the hit on his back may have been from you shooting him as he ran past you... that is called a trade in the polite way. Another ref could call it spinning on a player. Someone could say another thing and so on and so on...

the part about a Philly Notorious NPPL player talking to you after a point and warning you about something is called sportsmanship and looking out for someone else on the field...

TRUST
buddaspankedu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:24 PM #54
ASKrmoore

hey man im saying nothing but good things about you guys. you dont have to be rude about it. just say thank you
Old 04-23-2012, 09:32 PM #55
weKILLsucker$
Hollywood

If you ask me this whole thread is just stupid and immature. ya win some and ya lose some, if ya lose you take what you saw that day, take it home and fix it! don't go and blame other people for your lack to compete, for example, JJ likes to think (and he told me this straight up) that he is "better then most,if not all of our players". if this is true then he is fine and it must be his "team that let him down", i mean seeing as he's so good and all. since it "was his team" he should take it to practice, and run drills to perfect whatever it is that needs to be done, bringing up a thread blaming otheres but your self is not how you win tournaments. hard work, practice, dedication, team work and SELF DISCIPLINE is how you win tournaments, that being said, i'm out and PBN staff should delete this thread and save us all the time of day from the shenanigans going on here. Hope to see you all at event #2, and hopefully the weather wont be as terrible as it was.