Old 01-07-2004, 12:25 AM #85
Ju1Ce
RIP Towlie

has been a member for 10 years
Ju1Ce plays in the PSP
Ju1Ce owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ju1Ce plays in the APPA D3 division
PK is a bunch of nobodies?

So now youve given us a reason to smoke u in the X-ball league.

$OG MW ARMY$
Old 01-07-2004, 12:26 AM #86
Ju1Ce
RIP Towlie

Ju1Ce plays in the PSP
And we have no idea what X-ball is like?

No, we havent played it yet. But when you spend a whole week watching it in Chi-town, you can pretty much figure out how it works.

After all....its still ****ing paintball.

$OG MW ARMY$
Old 01-07-2004, 01:18 AM #87
paintplongo

Actually, if you read what the real players say, it isn't ****ing paintball, but I'm sure you already knew that since you guys are so high-class...

My Feedback
Old 01-07-2004, 07:40 AM #88
bunkermonkey456
I'm Ron burgANDY?

bunkermonkey456 is a Professional paintball player
bunkermonkey456 works for a Paintball manufacturer
bunkermonkey456 supports Empire
bunkermonkey456 is All In
soooo

out of the 1000 college paintball players 4 play for well known teams. U just won me over. Is centerflag even a team anymore??? and it was JR from diesel that played for purdue. thats the only good player i know of.

anyways we are nobodies. jus think that when u play us for the first time. i'd love that. dude no matter what version your playing its still paintball. u got a gun. ur trying to shoot out the other team. that = paintball. i'll give u u guys pry have a better idea how to play it than us. but i'll gurantee u we have a lot better gun skills n ova all skillz.

n AP BUddy stfu. U got no idea what ur talking about. who do uplay for? the GREAT ISU also?
Damian "Babyarm" Ryan #69
LA INFAMOUS
Get it Live https://www.facebook.com/damian.ryan2
www.infamouspaintball.com
www.empirepaintball.com
Old 01-07-2004, 07:43 AM #89
Devildog050

Devildog050 is a Professional paintball player
Devildog050 plays in the USPL
Devildog050 plays in the APPA D3 division
Plastic Inginuety Inc. LOL
www.teamlegend.com
www.Konektapparel.com
www.empirepaintball.com
www.mvpaintball.com
Old 01-07-2004, 07:50 AM #90
whirlwind2002

damian and juice he wasnt saying you are actuall nobodies.... he was just implying that they have a name going for them... and you guys just started and yes you did kick *** at blizz ball but your name isnt out there yet...

and yes if you guys want to stay a dominate team you better not add manymore... trying to create a dominate team in iowa is a waste of tiem ifyou going to have a **** load of players on it.... way to many ego's and people that want to be leaders....

i knew connection wouldnt last.... i guessed two years but they didnt make it that far...

but i hope we get in on this league cuz with all this bickering it should be a fun time... and we have never tried xball so it would be an experiance also... i jus thope we have enuff interested...
Old 01-07-2004, 09:26 AM #91
Legacy
Design Engineer

Legacy is a founding member
I'm glad you can read Brandon because these guys obviously can't. You guys won Blizzard ball that's cool but it's still a local tournament who cares. Connection was winning every local tournament last year, but had trouble making it to sunday in the PSP events. You guys might me hot **** in Iowa but there are a lot better teams out there playing PSP and NPPL. Go win a national tournament, then I'll give you guys props.
Old 01-07-2004, 09:55 AM #92
bunkermonkey456
I'm Ron burgANDY?

National Tourneys

what national tourneys has ur team won?? anything besides college tournaments?? JW. i'm just loking forward to play college paintball. thatsa my life goal.
damian
LA INFAMOUS
www.empirepaintball.com
Old 01-07-2004, 10:50 AM #93
richardh299
IowaState-NCPA Vice Chair

Ok...

I just read through this thread. I have to say that Juice and Damian have obviously NEVER SEEN ISU play. If they had they would have a different tone. Hey let me ask you guys something. When was the last time you got a call inviting your team to come practice with Vicous/Diesel, Evil Factory, and Farside? Can you guys say that you beat Evil Factory in a practice? Have you guys played World Cup? Can you guys say that you have a paint company willing to give you a free ride at 3 PSP X-ball events next year? Remember also if you play X-ball the correct way you should go through 40-60 cases of paint an event. Think about that. If a company is willing to put that kind of money behind us, they must really beleive in us. If a company is going to drop that kind of money they aren't going to do it on a bunch of scrubs. Think about it. We have been around 5 years now, and we have come a long ways. We may not be the next Dynasty, but are definitely not a joke. I also think it is very safe to say we can go toe to toe with any team in Iowa. Well maybe not Whirlwind on their home field. They seem to just pop up out of the ground there, I swear they must have secret tunnels or something.. But back to my point. Your arrogant attitude is not going to get you anywhere. You really think becasue you guys won one Iowa Tournament that your something? Sorry to break it to you, it doesnt mean much in the grand scheme of things.. Does winning one tournament make you the next SK, Rocky Knuth, Chris Lasoya? It doesn't.. Why don't you wait until you are the next SK until you start knocking teams. People like him have the right to call another team a joke. People Like you and me don't. So just knock it off man, your making yourself look like an @ss. Noone likes an arrogant new guy. In the grand scheme of things you're still new.. I can't wait to play your guys in the IXL.
Smart Parts
Severe
Old 01-07-2004, 10:54 AM #94
bunkermonkey456
I'm Ron burgANDY?

ok

PAINTKINGS hasn't ever played any big tourneys. but yes i have played cup.

but really u guys got to practice them? thats wonderful.
i wish i could. Dude its just so funny seeing all u guys flip out cuz some lil 16 year old go tu all bent out of shape. thing is even if u do beat us sometime. I"ll still talk shiat to u guys. thats jus what im all about. n it passes the time bye at school. so ***** alil more. damian
LA INFAMOUS
www.empirepaintball.com
Old 01-07-2004, 10:56 AM #95
richardh299
IowaState-NCPA Vice Chair

Oh, and by the way, Ask some other teams that have played X-ball. They will tell you the same thing that we are telling you, X-ball is a much different game. Especially if you play the game right. Ask Rattlesnake. I bet they will tell you the same thing...I seriously dont playing more than 2 X-ball matches in a day is a good idea. Especially during the summer because we are bound to have some nasty hot days...
Smart Parts
Severe
Old 01-07-2004, 12:22 PM #96
paintplongo

That's fine..run your mouth whether you win or lose, its kinda funny actually. Like I said read any review or ask any pro team that plays xball if it's still "paintball" and see what it/they say.

My Feedback
Old 01-07-2004, 01:03 PM #97
CoryR

It is true Damian is a mouthy, trash talking, little punk, but his mom is realy hot! In his defence he is pretty good though.

I know how we can settle this. I know for sure that Damien will be in the IXL, wether playing for PK or not. Lets here that ISU is also in. Then it can all be settled on the field. I think it will be fun to see whoever comes out on top.

Jack Duds Factory
http://www.actionjackspaintball.com/actionjackspaintball/jack_duds.htm

http://www.actionjackspaintball.com
Old 01-07-2004, 01:04 PM #98
Ju1Ce
RIP Towlie

Ju1Ce plays in the PSP
It is still paintball....if its not paintball then what is it? Tennis?

BTW: I didnt come on here trying to flame anyone. I felt that our team was being insulted and I was trying to defend us. Sorry if I upset anyone.

$OG MW ARMY$
Old 01-07-2004, 01:56 PM #99
mikeshocksya
OG MW ARMY

mikeshocksya is a Supporting Member
mikeshocksya plays in the APPA D4 division
hahahaha there are a lot of evil factory teams. misplaced has beat an evil factory team twice in tournament. im sry to say but paintkings are prolly better than misplaced and if we beat evil lace im sure they can. you guys say oh we are getting a free ride this and that boo hoo cry me a river **** when its because your a COLLEGE team! Riven got 7th at psp last year 5-man and that was before they merged with some good connection guys. paint kings aren't a joke they are good and as far as im concerned will mow you. just my 2 cents *****
Old 01-07-2004, 02:20 PM #100
whirlwind2002

hahahah
god i love all of this....

thank you isu for giving whirlwind the respect we haven't had for a long time....

but cory how many teams you got interested so far... im going to tlak to philly phil here shortly....

and about damian he will talk and tlak and talk all day long no matter if he gets beat.... but the fact is his mom is still damn hott and his ears are friggin huge....

much love
Old 01-07-2004, 02:25 PM #101
Stamped
Outnumbered not outguned

All this stupid flaming started when we were dicusing how to ref this thing.
I think the attatudes shown by the two teams here are argument enough for NOT playing and refing on the same day. If you get so defensive on a stupid website discusion, how are you going to fairly ref a team that just beat you, or one that made a " bad" call in your game?
I guess this is the only point left to discuss about this since we know now the young guys don't get tired
Anyway, we have only heard from PK and ISU on this subject, if your team has a opinion lets hear it....

I would like to talk to anyone with rare or unusual shoebox SHOCKERS! HSW,WERM,RIPPER,old pro team guns etc. If you want to sell, or just trade notes look me up!
Old 01-07-2004, 03:21 PM #102
peterbilt

I want to play.

I have also had enough of the bickering. Lets just get this thing off the ground the start the fight.

Peterbilt

AIM. Peterbilt400

Feedback thread. Please leave some.

pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=345382 or http://pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=306048
Old 01-07-2004, 03:21 PM #103
peterbilt

I want to play.

I have also had enough of the bickering. Lets just get this thing off the ground then start the fight.

Peterbilt

AIM. Peterbilt400

Feedback thread. Please leave some.

pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=345382 or http://pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=306048
Old 01-07-2004, 03:24 PM #104
whirlwind2002

so connection goign to put in a team or is this their rebuilding year?
Old 01-07-2004, 03:34 PM #105
Legacy
Design Engineer

Legacy is a founding member
If you have Peterson on your team every year is a rebuilding year