Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-21-2012, 06:05 PM #1
straiders98

Air leak

I just got this gun and when aired up it wont fire, and has a leak coming from the upper part of the gun, Im thinking maybe its an oring on the rammer ? Any advice?
straiders98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 11:14 AM #2
pbbuddy12
I'm more of a 3 wire guy

pbbuddy12 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
pbbuddy12 supports Pev's Paintball
pbbuddy12 is Legendary
I would check the valve seals. On my legend the valve o rings were being shredded by small pieces of metal that were being pushed into the internals by the screws that holds the frame on as well as a set screw I believe. There is the o ring on the ram tip as well that could lead to cause that type of a leak. But sounds more like a valve leak to me.
Old 04-30-2012, 10:47 AM #3
straiders98

Do you mean the orings inside the front block ?
straiders98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:20 PM #4
pbbuddy12
I'm more of a 3 wire guy

pbbuddy12 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
pbbuddy12 supports Pev's Paintball
pbbuddy12 is Legendary
You take the frame off and there are two screws by the front. One for the front block. Remove that the spring and poppet come out. If you look inside there a silver metal piece, valve body, which the poppet seats. The other screw holds that in. Take the screw out and pull the valve out. You may news to push with something through the while body like a long Allen key. It has two orings on it that if either fail will cause air to leak into the barrel or out around the back of the bolt ram area. Just make sure you put it back into the body in the right direction. And while it's out can do a cleaning and also check the screw holes for burs on te inside.