Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-15-2012, 12:03 AM #1
Unlucky_Irish

Tiberius Tri-Rail Riser and a utg telescoping bi pod!!!

Up for sale is a tiberius tri trail riser! New is 25 without shipping (price from rockstartactical.com as its my main go to) so Ill let mine go for 26 shipped and fees included. Barely used and dont need it. Its as is not in box. Will have pics soon. Its a great addition for those that need scopes, sights, lights or lasers. Allows you to mount say a green laser up and above a red one with a light to the either side! Personally I cant stand lasers on the side mounts they have to be in line with the barrel. My new marker has no need for this so figured Id help someone else out. Also for sale is a telescoping bipod listed for 28.64 on amazon, 26 shipped and fee'd! Pictures up soon! Also possibly one or two scopes "maybe" one is a 4x32 the other 3-9x32 I believe. Will double check with enough interest or I decide to sell. Dont forget my gear and desert eagle sales!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-15-2012, 12:04 AM #2
Unlucky_Irish

Also maybe some scope rings and flashlight/laser mounts. Going through gear and scaling down to what I need. If Im not using it someone else should be!