PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2004, 10:37 PM #43
snocross2xtremes

has been a member for 10 years
i think a tippmann is better then all of thos guns lol look at tippmann effect they have been betting everones ***

2k2 timmy black to yellow
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-03-2004, 08:25 AM #44
not_manbot_revenge

Quote:
Originally posted by Featherlite 55
first of all, manbot, your just plain wrong, so go home. 03 shockers come with asa's and a vert max-flo, unless you order it with a max-flo air system then of course it will have a gas-through, because you need a gas-through when running a maxxy.

Second your beloved matrix had the same problems, as others have said. poor efficiency, no lpr, no asa, and a really odd reg, the beehive. Then aftermarket companies made bolt kits, lprs, asa, etc. With an 03 shocker you get alot more than you did with a matrix when they first came out. Small light body, excellent reg, high end barrel, etc.

btw I like matrixes, and they are great guns now, but they had problems too.

Third obviously if I ask one of SP's competitors they will say that SP's products are worse than theirs.

I agree with betak01

and the suits are pretty stupid, but I never plan on using ICD stuff anyway, so whatever. I dont like them suing aka though, I hope AKA wins, because excals are real nice. Very expensive though.
is dan bonebrake, doc nickel, or punisher his competitors?

AIM=angryjacks hit me up
Old 01-03-2004, 08:43 PM #45
tji
Spread 'Em!

tji is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by snocross2xtremes
i think a tippmann is better then all of thos guns lol look at tippmann effect they have been betting everones ***
Wow, I can't believe I'm actually wasting time responding to this bs. Anyway, to be brief, Tippmann Effect would get their a$$es handed to them by the All Americans, Strange, or Dynasty. Those are just 3 of the championship calibre teams SP has. Christ, I bet Bad Company would stomp them with their Spyders.
Old 01-03-2004, 08:57 PM #46
Shocker2k3
exp.

lol, snocross you disgust me. and anyways, isn't tippmann effect a amateur team, cause i've never really heard of them doin **** in the pro's. god i hate people that think tippy's are the best guns in the world, i have one as a backup, and it shouldnt even be in the same forum as any high-end gun.
Old 01-03-2004, 09:30 PM #47
Creature66
Patchouli Anyone?

oh come on....everyone knows the Talon is the best gun ever made....
__/__/
__/
Old 01-03-2004, 10:23 PM #48
snocross2xtremes

i like to see any of u shoot tippmann effect they would kick ur ***
anyways it was a joke u stupid mofo

2k2 timmy black to yellow
Old 01-06-2004, 10:21 AM #49
madmrshn

I like the impulse, and even the new shocker. But I'm pissed that Smart Parts basically used a legal loophole to update their patent so that now they can go after anyone and everyone who manufactures a paintball marker with an electronic trigger. So I'm selling my Impulse and not using thier products. And for those of you who feel that ICD and AKA deserve these lawsuits, lets see what you say when SP goes after somone like WDP. I've kept my mouth shut during the ICD suit, but now I'm just sick of the GGB's (GREEDY GARDNER BROTHER's).

My2
Old 01-06-2004, 01:02 PM #50
Llama08
rockin the sockhat 4eva

I'm still stuck on this thing where someone used "smart parts", "products" and "top" in the same sentence.

lets see here:

maxflow - nothing new, same thing as half a dozen regs built before.

freak kit - otb kit + 3 inches to the inserts, big deal. they were the best, when they were the only barrel kits. empire, cp, j&j, evil, powerlight, their barrel kits are all better (AND cheaper)

vision - complete and total rip-off from sand ridge eyes (right down to the wiring)

guns - none of them were innvative in any way, and all of tem have their flaws

barrels - hm... they're ACI caliber parrels with Dye caliber pricetags, nuff said.
Old 01-06-2004, 07:12 PM #51
Featherlite 55
Banned

Quote:
is dan bonebrake, doc nickel, or punisher his competitors?
you mean the same dan bonebrake that makes vikings and excals. Funny how those guns are made by the company that SP is suing.

um ya buddy, he is a competitor.
Old 01-06-2004, 07:50 PM #52
not_manbot_revenge

Quote:
Originally posted by Featherlite 55
you mean the same dan bonebrake that makes vikings and excals. Funny how those guns are made by the company that SP is suing.

um ya buddy, he is a competitor.
he customizes them, he does not produce them....i also suppose nickle and pun are competitors

AIM=angryjacks hit me up
Old 01-07-2004, 02:40 PM #53
emnm79
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by not_manbot_revenge
i don't use spyder clones, you're one using the clones around here...
oh yea, my shocker is a hardcore spyder replica... what a ****tard
Old 01-07-2004, 02:45 PM #54
emnm79
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Llama08
guns - none of them were innvative in any way, and all of tem have their flaws
innvative? invasive? oh oh oh, innovative, in that case, you dont realy know yet about the nerve, so shut your gob thank you, second, ill give it to you on an impulse... but the shocker, not innovative, pff, i forgot how every other gun was a single tube and weighed 1.4 lbs with 2 moving parts only 4 internal total... and has a 2 boards, a solenoid, and a battery, inside a normal sized grip frame.. yea, i totally forgot that, thanks for the heads up, asswhipe
Old 01-07-2004, 07:44 PM #55
Featherlite 55
Banned

Quote:
he customizes them, he does not produce them....i also suppose nickle and pun are competitors
exactly, so he would have something to gain if people bought his products instead of sp ones you moron. Also there is a conflict of intrest when the company who produces the guns for him to customize, gets sued. If they were to go out of business as a result of the suit, he is screwed is he not? Exactly.

Nickle and punisher are not competitors, no. So what. So two guys that know a whole lot dislike smart parts. Doesn't really mean that much though.

As for shockers not being innovative, I think they were based on the mayhem, thus being another copy. However, SP must be innovating something, they are the ones with all the patents. BTW how many people do you know that own a mayhem. Exactly, shocker > mayhem.
Old 01-22-2004, 07:44 PM #56
ncdukedude255
Straight Gangsta.

ncdukedude255 is a Supporting Member
ok to the people that hate sp or whatever bc they sued ICD....who cares? did u see prices go up? in fact, i believe they reached a settlement...i also dont appreciate the people who call smart parts owners nazis. in no way does sp represent hitler.

MDT
"Originally posted by Crip wit da Pimp IMP: anyways...when i was smokin my bud it smelled like pine...i heard when it smells like pine its really dank..is this true?"
My spaceizzle.>_>
Old 01-22-2004, 07:54 PM #57
emnm79
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by not_manbot_revenge
you do know that the timmy is the same length as a spyder and infact it is not altogether difficult to just switch the parts out and you have a spyder-timmy...
HOLY **** BATMAN~!!!!! both guns have bodies with the same size tubes and a couple holes in them!!! call someone who gives a crap, because as we all know, spyder-timmy's are the COOLEST THING EVER!!!! adding the word spyder to the intimdator name is just horrible, I would hate to be that gun or own it...
Old 01-22-2004, 07:55 PM #58
ncdukedude255
Straight Gangsta.

^^ werd

MDT
"Originally posted by Crip wit da Pimp IMP: anyways...when i was smokin my bud it smelled like pine...i heard when it smells like pine its really dank..is this true?"
My spaceizzle.>_>
Old 01-22-2004, 08:24 PM #59
not_manbot_revenge

Quote:
Originally posted by emnm79
HOLY **** BATMAN~!!!!! both guns have bodies with the same size tubes and a couple holes in them!!! call someone who gives a crap, because as we all know, spyder-timmy's are the COOLEST THING EVER!!!! adding the word spyder to the intimdator name is just horrible, I would hate to be that gun or own it...
do you even know how the timmies came to be? stfu you stupid stupid n00b

the intimidator started life as an upgrade for an autococker in the early nineties but was only tinkered around with bob himself, he then chose the spyder to make his timmy because he had hundreds of unsold millenium bodies sitting around and he had hundreds of defiants....thus bushy+spyder=the essence of a timmy

AIM=angryjacks hit me up
Old 01-22-2004, 08:30 PM #60
ncdukedude255
Straight Gangsta.

this dont look like a bob long thread nor a diss sp thread...why dont u go ***** in the ICD thread where all of u seem to be the same...hey....i like sp..so what...maybe i dont agree with what theyre doing but like their products

MDT
My spaceizzle.>_>
Old 01-22-2004, 08:37 PM #61
Skribble
Gødstomper

Skribble is a founding member
Quote:
Originally posted by ncdukedude255
ok to the people that hate sp or whatever bc they sued ICD....who cares? did u see prices go up? in fact, i believe they reached a settlement...i also dont appreciate the people who call smart parts owners nazis. in no way does sp represent hitler.
Actually the prices did go up .. The '04 BKO's are like $350 now.

I missed so much not going to PB forums for a couple months.
Old 01-22-2004, 08:48 PM #62
ncdukedude255
Straight Gangsta.

wow they did.....my bad heh me=smart

MDT
My spaceizzle.>_>
Old 01-22-2004, 08:49 PM #63
ncdukedude255
Straight Gangsta.

how much did they go up?

MDT
My spaceizzle.>_>
Closed Thread