Old 12-31-2003, 11:08 AM #22
not_manbot_revenge

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by snocross2xtremes
impulse bps cap'd at 13
impulse x/ vision cap'd at 20
Timmy w/ eq cap'd at 23(i think)
bushy(shouldnt even be on this list cause it blows)
viking can outshoot a timmy....thats it

timmy cap is at 66.6 not 23
did you even ****ing read my post? did you? you sir are an idiot

AIM=angryjacks hit me up
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-31-2003, 12:28 PM #23
tji
Spread 'Em!

tji is a Supporting Member
Dude, the 66.6bps board have nothing to do with cycles per second. The 66.6bps, or SOB, board checks the trigger 66.6 times per second, compared to the million or so times the equalizer or chaos boards do. ROF is directly determined by cps, not what the board is rated at. You are a victum of hype my friend.
Old 12-31-2003, 01:47 PM #24
shulacker
exp.

thank you for clarifying that to the idiots out there
~HALO b
Old 12-31-2003, 06:26 PM #25
ScorpionShock
Banned

Manbot, go home, honestly. No one likes you.

SP was involved in the making of the Matrix, they have all the rights to make the Shocker since it IS better than a Matrix. It is by far better than a Bushmaster. Go back to the ICD forums and whine about the law suit.
Old 12-31-2003, 06:34 PM #26
not_manbot_revenge

Quote:
Originally posted by ScorpionShock
Manbot, go home, honestly. No one likes you.

SP was involved in the making of the Matrix, they have all the rights to make the Shocker since it IS better than a Matrix. It is by far better than a Bushmaster. Go back to the ICD forums and whine about the law suit.
wait wait SP had a hand in the making of the matrix? hmmm i thought aardy and the workers at airtech designed it

it's so much better with its crappy efficiency, lack of a LPR, no asa, no reg, FSDO...hmm

AIM=angryjacks hit me up
Old 12-31-2003, 07:14 PM #27
p869

Quote:
Originally posted by ScorpionShock
Manbot, go home, honestly. No one likes you. Go back to the ICD forums and whine about the law suit.
dito

+98% of American teenagers have tried pot. If you are part of the 2% that hasnt, put this in your signature.
xxstraightxedgexx
boarding school sucks u cant paintball
Old 12-31-2003, 10:05 PM #28
Featherlite 55
Banned

ok first of all I could care less if ICD gets sued. I am not ICD, I dont have to pay any money, and id rather buy things from SP any day of the week.

second of all, both the 03 shocker and impulse can have lprs. Both have asa's and not just a reg, but 1 of if not the best on the market.

third why do ICD people always start fights. They fight with the timmy people, the impulse people, the angel people, everyone.

forth I agree that timmys are crap, they are so clearly electric spyders its not even funny. The timmy may have a ram and a solenoid, but most of the milling patterns are not cool at all, and there is nothing special performance wise. There is just so much hype. There are plenty of guns faster than the timmy. viking, angel speed and 4, e-cocker, etc

fifth, I prefer angels and e-cockers because they are shorter. The taller guns such as bushies and imps feel awkward to me, but thats just my opinion. I also dont like how you need dozens of new parts to make them (bushies, imps, timmys) top end. Bushies might come with regs, but they suck, I would rather put my own good regs on an imp. 03 shockers are so much different than a matrix btw, have you glanced at the two by any chance? I mean one is a featherlight single tube design, while the other is a somewhat heavy, in comparison to the 03, I dont think trixes are heavy, but its a realitive issue, kind of funny design. Shocker is like a cross between a trix and a mag. BTW, look at angels, imps, vikings, timmys, spyders, and your beloved bushy, they are all based loosely on the same design.
Old 12-31-2003, 10:44 PM #29
not_manbot_revenge

Quote:
Originally posted by Featherlite 55
ok first of all I could care less if ICD gets sued. I am not ICD, I dont have to pay any money, and id rather buy things from SP any day of the week.

second of all, both the 03 shocker and impulse can have lprs. Both have asa's and not just a reg, but 1 of if not the best on the market.

third why do ICD people always start fights. They fight with the timmy people, the impulse people, the angel people, everyone.

forth I agree that timmys are crap, they are so clearly electric spyders its not even funny. The timmy may have a ram and a solenoid, but most of the milling patterns are not cool at all, and there is nothing special performance wise. There is just so much hype. There are plenty of guns faster than the timmy. viking, angel speed and 4, e-cocker, etc

fifth, I prefer angels and e-cockers because they are shorter. The taller guns such as bushies and imps feel awkward to me, but thats just my opinion. I also dont like how you need dozens of new parts to make them (bushies, imps, timmys) top end. Bushies might come with regs, but they suck, I would rather put my own good regs on an imp. 03 shockers are so much different than a matrix btw, have you glanced at the two by any chance? I mean one is a featherlight single tube design, while the other is a somewhat heavy, in comparison to the 03, I dont think trixes are heavy, but its a realitive issue, kind of funny design. Shocker is like a cross between a trix and a mag. BTW, look at angels, imps, vikings, timmys, spyders, and your beloved bushy, they are all based loosely on the same design.
sp is known to have lower quality ask doc nickel, punisher, tom kaye, bud orr, anybody well known in the industry basically.

sure both of them can have LPRS if you drop 100 dollars into it, also the shocker can't have an LPR yet, only the early versions came with a asa, now they don't. shockers don't come with regs unless you order it for like 50 dollars more.

i would rather have a bushy with a decent reg and a good LPR stock, then an impy with a great reg that's huge, it doesnt have an LPR, you have to buy a VFF, etc.

the bushy comes better stock much better.

AIM=angryjacks hit me up
Old 01-01-2004, 09:52 AM #30
goten43

If you go back to when the first trixies came out they had the same relative problems as the shocker. Air efficiency was bad, ppl whined about weight, and then they had the haters out there because of looks and such or they just didnt like it. I say if you have a problem dont ***** to us about it because it's going to get you no where, ***** to the company maybe they'll give you sympathy...i doubt it....SP would just laugh in your face for supporting your beloved ICD manbot...anyway...The matrix and the Shocker have the same setup generally and they had the same problems with efficiency and such...but parts come out and fix that...evolve made a bolt kit for the shocker 1500 off of a 68/45...so now it's just as efficient as most guns out there...stop your *****ing and go back to the drawing board.....

GEORGIA SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY
+61/-0
Old 01-01-2004, 10:19 AM #31
Block232
Pow Pow

Annual Supporting Member
Block232 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
BTW Free Flow Has Shocker Bolts to be released January 19th!! - 2000 Shots from your 68ci tank and only $99.00!!! Hmm that seems efficient enough for me.
Old 01-01-2004, 10:49 AM #32
not_manbot_revenge

Quote:
Originally posted by goten43
If you go back to when the first trixies came out they had the same relative problems as the shocker. Air efficiency was bad, ppl whined about weight, and then they had the haters out there because of looks and such or they just didnt like it. I say if you have a problem dont ***** to us about it because it's going to get you no where, ***** to the company maybe they'll give you sympathy...i doubt it....SP would just laugh in your face for supporting your beloved ICD manbot...anyway...The matrix and the Shocker have the same setup generally and they had the same problems with efficiency and such...but parts come out and fix that...evolve made a bolt kit for the shocker 1500 off of a 68/45...so now it's just as efficient as most guns out there...stop your *****ing and go back to the drawing board.....
oh but at least the trix came with an ASA, reg, etc.... and cheaper too!

AIM=angryjacks hit me up
Old 01-01-2004, 06:54 PM #33
Shocker2k3
exp.

shut up, shockers come w/ max-flos *******.
Old 01-01-2004, 07:11 PM #34
goten43

shockers do come w/ an asa, reg, etc.

GEORGIA SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY
+61/-0
Old 01-01-2004, 08:38 PM #35
not_manbot_revenge

Quote:
Originally posted by goten43
shockers do come w/ an asa, reg, etc.
only the early shockers came with a vert asa, and they only come with maxxies if you order it along with it...

AIM=angryjacks hit me up
Old 01-01-2004, 08:40 PM #36
Shocker2k3
exp.

no, they come standard w/ vert reg
Old 01-02-2004, 04:14 AM #37
tji
Spread 'Em!

Quote:
Originally posted by Featherlite 55
Inferiority complex?

Also, the reg and asa argument is wrong. The current run of shockers come with an asa, vert reg., etc. If you got an earlier model, like me, you may have gotten a gas thru with max flow/bottle combo. Choices are GOOD. You cannot buy a stock gun and ***** about what is doesn't have when upgraded models are available.
Old 01-02-2004, 12:51 PM #38
Betak01

Smile You Guys Have To Chill!

This is one angry Forum!
Every SP owner seems to be attacking everyone who has an opinion.

I owned a SP Shocker, yeah the big brick and I loved it for what it was. But then I moved on, purchased a F5 Cocker, then a LCD Trix, and finally stopped on the viking (love this gun IMO)

I personally don't agree with SP decision to sue several companies over patent rights to electro-pneumatic design, because if you think about it every electro works on very similar principals! You don't see Honda suing Ford or vise versa, because they both use Fuel-Injection systems or tire pressure sensors, Do U?

As for all these angry and unnecessary comments towards people who don't like or don't agree with SP or their gun owners, I really don't understand it!
If someone says something that you find offensive, just let it go. Say something that makes sense and straight to the point. Also that doesn't mean you have to include words such as; moron, idiot, *******, ***, etc...

Lets just all be a bit more civil.

Happy New Year to all!

-Eug
Old 01-02-2004, 01:22 PM #39
tji
Spread 'Em!

I don't think the problem is with fellow SP marker shooters. Personally, I just take offense when people say I support nazi's, etc.
Old 01-02-2004, 02:08 PM #40
Shocker2k3
exp.

i agree w/ tji, and SP is only really sueing ONE company right now, not everyone that uses electropneumatics in their markers. it's not personal, it's business. and yes, car companies sue the **** out of each other all the time, the customers just dont usually hear about it unless it's really really big.
Old 01-02-2004, 08:00 PM #41
snocross2xtremes

this forum is a bunch of bs lol who cares shoot the gun that u like lol or be like me have one of each a timmy, impy, bushy then shoot the one u like and sell the rest

2k2 timmy black to yellow
Old 01-02-2004, 10:25 PM #42
Featherlite 55
Banned

first of all, manbot, your just plain wrong, so go home. 03 shockers come with asa's and a vert max-flo, unless you order it with a max-flo air system then of course it will have a gas-through, because you need a gas-through when running a maxxy.

Second your beloved matrix had the same problems, as others have said. poor efficiency, no lpr, no asa, and a really odd reg, the beehive. Then aftermarket companies made bolt kits, lprs, asa, etc. With an 03 shocker you get alot more than you did with a matrix when they first came out. Small light body, excellent reg, high end barrel, etc.

btw I like matrixes, and they are great guns now, but they had problems too.

Third obviously if I ask one of SP's competitors they will say that SP's products are worse than theirs.

I agree with betak01

and the suits are pretty stupid, but I never plan on using ICD stuff anyway, so whatever. I dont like them suing aka though, I hope AKA wins, because excals are real nice. Very expensive though.
Closed Thread