Old 05-09-2012, 05:17 PM #1
tniz

tniz owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
tniz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
tniz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tniz plays in the APPA D4 division
G6R POWER Trigger

Rules:
1) You're in my thread, you're shipping first unless you have more positive feedback with no neutral or negatives. In the event you have more positives, we'll need to have a chat on the phone to discuss shipping options.
2) If I can't understand you, don't expect me to do business with you
3) I accept paypal, money order, cashiers check, personal check, but keep in mind all funds must clear before I ship
4) I pay fees, you pay shipping. If you send me a gift, I will consider it that and spend it at the bar. Paypal payments only, its for your own protection.
5) Shipping will be done the day following a cleared payment. I ship via USPS Priority mail with delivery confirmation, unless I feel the need to utilize UPS's tracking system for big ticket items. Basically, expect the gun 4-5 business days from the time you pay. Want it faster, let me know and we'll work it out.
4) I'll consider all reasonable offers, lowballs will be considered as free bolds and/or a good laugh
5) Post here before PM'ing me

Not much to say except that this is probably the best trigger made since the Techna. I picked this up for my Texas Storm G6R and with the sale of that, figured I would try to find this a good home. Trigger is Teal and is a good match for the stock teal colors from BLAST. It's the Saber model and is extremely comfortable. Looking for $30 shipped to your door. Any questions, let me know.

"If a customer has an issue then we make it our business" ~~ Nicky T

Do you have a custom milled '06 Pevs EGO with a Gruntbull Urban Digi-Camo Ano???
Do you know anyone with a custom milled '06 Pevs EGO with a Gruntbull Urban Digi-Camo Ano???
If so, PM me, would like to buy it back
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-11-2012, 07:42 PM #2
tniz

tniz owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
tniz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
tniz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tniz plays in the APPA D4 division
Trigger Is Gone

"If a customer has an issue then we make it our business" ~~ Nicky T

Do you have a custom milled '06 Pevs EGO with a Gruntbull Urban Digi-Camo Ano???
Do you know anyone with a custom milled '06 Pevs EGO with a Gruntbull Urban Digi-Camo Ano???
If so, PM me, would like to buy it back
Old 05-15-2012, 02:00 AM #3
FaxOli
Men Are Made Not Born

FaxOli helped look for balloons
FaxOli supports Team VICIOUS
FaxOli supports DLX Technology
Posting for feedback