PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 05-02-2012, 11:09 AM #1
HRL

HRL to end at season 13

www.houstonrookieleague.com

The rumor has been out there and yes it is true. I have decided that 13 seasons is enough. Players have changed, the game has changed and it is not fun anymore for me anymore. I have been in tourney paintball longer than most of you have been alive, I have always offered the best event I could for you the player but times have changed and it is time to change along with it.

Kellie, Beaux and myself have seen many of you grow into fine players and grow into fine people. I am always excited to see old faces at the events and look forward to the events until this past season. I guess I have grown apart from my creation and I feel it is best to call it quits so that the memories will be good ones. I know a lot of you will be disappointed and for that I am sorry.

I am tired and burned out on the tourney events. I have adapted the HRL to turn with the times and offer fair events. I just can't offer HRL style events anymore. I appreciate all of you that have been involved in the HRL and I wish all of you the best. I will miss many of your smiling faces at 6am on a Sunday.
Advertisement
Old 05-04-2012, 04:54 PM #2
grandsporta
UTD. WHOOSH

grandsporta owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
grandsporta is an NCPA player
grandsporta has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Sorry to see you go. You always put on a great tournament.
University of Texas at Dallas#14

UTD Paintball
grandsporta is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups