PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-19-2012, 10:23 AM #1
IaCo

Quest Board in order to set 12.5 bps

Hi guys,

I'm an Argentinian paintball player and I'm currently facing a problem. Here in Argentina we are starting to play APPA tournaments with some X-Ball rules on them. The big change for me (and my marker) is that we need to set our bps to 12.5.

I still own a 07' FEP Quest with a Lucky Ace Board. The problem I'm currently facing is that I can configure the aforementioned board on 12bps but not on 12.5bps.

So, finally the question is...is there out there a Quest board that let me configure my marker at 12.5bps? Do you know where I can buy it? Or any other solution that you guys might know?

Well, thanks for your time!
IaCo
IaCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 10:15 PM #2
tlmiller

tlmiller is for the Gunfight
Odd that it must be exactly 12.5, most leagues will allow you to use a lower cap. Are you sure you can't use 12? The difference as far as speed is truly inconsequential between 12 and 12.5.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you use Linux.
tlmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 11:05 PM #3
Headshotted
www.icd-owners.com

Headshotted has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Universal tboard. However, you should be able to shoot 12, as I don't see why they would have a problem with that. Ooc, what were your trigger pulls and settings to get it to twelve, as I for the life of me cannot.get it. Im still waiting on a reply from tadao about possibly using a yakuza board from the marque.

Edit. Never mind, figured it.out. appa.being American paintball players association, using psp format? Yeah, you can use 12. We do it all the time.out here.

Last edited by Headshotted : 04-19-2012 at 11:13 PM.
Headshotted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 07:27 AM #4
IaCo

tmiller: Thanks for your answer. The reason why I'm questioning this odd number is because we had a tournament last month requesting the marker to be at 12.5. I was able to set up my Quest to 12, but unfortunately our referees doesn't have a bench chrono or something more accurate. They use the gray one...the one that uses doppler to measeure the fps and bps. I'm going to continue ahead with 12 bps. I believe they recently acquired a better chrono

Headshotted: Yes, APPA is PSP 12.5 for us. The torunament was the South American Circuit and it's our biggest oportunity to play against semi-pro teams

Folks, thanks for your help!
IaCo is offline   Reply With Quote