Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-18-2012, 08:42 PM #589
Blake360

If the book of mormon is a joke, then yes it's a joke.

2 Nephi 5:21-23:

"And he had caused the cursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing, because of their iniquity. For behold, they had hardened their hearts against him, that they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them."

"And thus saith the Lord God: I will cause that they shall be loathsome unto thy people, save they shall repent of their iniquities."

"And cursed shall be the seed of him that mixeth with their seed; for they shall be cursed even with the same cursing. And the Lord spake it, and it was done."

"And because of their cursing which was upon them they did become an idle people, full of mischief and subtlety, and did seek in the wilderness for beasts of prey."

Funny that you don't do any research before you blindly support your spoon-fed establishment candidates.

And as far as your little picture goes, http://politicker.com/2011/12/stormf...was-one-of-us/
Quote:
Mr. Black has repeatedly said he doesn’t currently think Mr. Paul is a “white nationalist.“

Last edited by Blake360 : 07-18-2012 at 08:46 PM.
Blake360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-18-2012, 09:18 PM #590
Swerve22

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake360 View Post
Actually mormons are racist against blacks. It's a well known aspect of the religion.
Like this one:

www.gunfacts.info

Last edited by Swerve22 : 07-19-2012 at 01:05 AM.
Swerve22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:43 PM #591
$h@key J0nEZ
Southern By The

The establishment can go to hell.

The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. - Ronald Reagan

"A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master, and deserves one." - Alexander Hamilton
$h@key J0nEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:58 PM #592
AgainstAllEnemies92
"SHOWTIME"

AgainstAllEnemies92 plays in the APPA D4 division
AgainstAllEnemies92 supports DLX Technology
If anyone besides Ron Paul is elected, which is likely, this country, maybe the World, will be bent over and torn apart by THEIR OWN APPOINTED official. This election is pure evil and there will be no winners. We have lost almost all rights as Americans and have little to no chance of regaining them. Illuminati will prevail over the World and we will all live as communists under one flag, with one direction, and with no choices. The Dumbing Down of America has succeeded and will continue unless YOU and EVERYONE else decide to stand up for what is right. Save our country!!!
WACKY WARRIORS
ANSgear.com.
AgainstAllEnemies92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:06 AM #593
Swerve22

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgainstAllEnemies92 View Post
If anyone besides Ron Paul is elected, which is likely, this country, maybe the World, will be bent over and torn apart by THEIR OWN APPOINTED official. This election is pure evil and there will be no winners. We have lost almost all rights as Americans and have little to no chance of regaining them. Illuminati will prevail over the World and we will all live as communists under one flag, with one direction, and with no choices. The Dumbing Down of America has succeeded and will continue unless YOU and EVERYONE else decide to stand up for what is right. Save our country!!!
Somebody's been spending too much time on youtube.

www.gunfacts.info
Old 07-19-2012, 01:31 AM #594
AgainstAllEnemies92
"SHOWTIME"

Yes, I have, and as an atheist, I've never felt so strongly about anything in my life, and I'm not a usual "conspiracy theorist", most of it I find inconceivable, but with all the different vids stating the same facts with references to the material, I'm starting to believe. And if you can't see that it is very possible and could be happening at this very moment, I pity you. The steps have been put into place to allow these theories to come to fruition. We will know in a matter of time, but I will be prepared to fight to the death to reject the machine. To each there own but this sounds most probable to me over all the other theories and the uninformed public's thoughts of reality are far from the truth no matter what.
WACKY WARRIORS
ANSgear.com.
AgainstAllEnemies92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:39 AM #595
licence_to_kill
Bizarro World

licence_to_kill is reppin' sidebar 4 life
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake360 View Post
Actually mormons are racist against blacks. It's a well known aspect of the religion.
god changed his mind about them some years back

"Most Ron Paul supporters are domestic terrorists and racist liberal nazis." - John Elway
licence_to_kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:11 PM #596
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
Yes, I have, and as an atheist, I've never felt so strongly about anything in my life, and I'm not a usual "conspiracy theorist", most of it I find inconceivable, but with all the different vids stating the same facts with references to the material, I'm starting to believe. And if you can't see that it is very possible and could be happening at this very moment, I pity you. The steps have been put into place to allow these theories to come to fruition. We will know in a matter of time, but I will be prepared to fight to the death to reject the machine. To each there own but this sounds most probable to me over all the other theories and the uninformed public's thoughts of reality are far from the truth no matter what.
You're not a conspiracy theorist but you just happen to believe all the popular conspiracy theories. Fantastic. Tell me fox Mulder, who was behind the Roswell crash?

I feel so bad for Barrel Roll. This thread always reads like rejected scripts for the X Files.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:22 PM #597
Swerve22

Quote:
Yeah, it's everybody else that's the crazy one. Seen any helicopters lately?

www.gunfacts.info
Old 07-19-2012, 01:01 PM #598
AgainstAllEnemies92
"SHOWTIME"

Yes. I am crazy. First, you're supporting a criminal that cares about no one except rich, white males. Good luck with that. Second, please explain what freedoms besides Religion that the American people have... Third, if you're so ignorant as to not see this country is ****ed and will NEVER recover, then keep on leading the pathetic existence that you believe is truly yours. Keep believing that your choice/voice actually matter and that electing ANYONE will save this country. We owe more money than the entire country can make in one year. How is "Mit" going to save us, oh so intelligent one ?