Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 05-24-2012, 03:36 PM #190
fatboy6969
LULZ:its wat i do things4

has been a member for 10 years
fatboy6969 plays in the APPA D4 division
I don't think there will be any 7-man teams out but we'll still get a good practice in anyway. Especially considering we'll have our own personal coach helping us out this weekend.
fatboy6969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-24-2012, 05:11 PM #191
kchadwick917
Everyday I'm Bunkerin!

kchadwick917 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
kchadwick917 supports Team VICIOUS
kchadwick917 posts videos on PbNation
kchadwick917 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Why no 7 man

Powered by: My Paycheck
Texas storm G6R
kchadwick917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 09:23 PM #192
fatboy6969

I didn't see any teams listed in the practice thread, I think because GPL is next weekend.
Old 05-25-2012, 06:45 AM #193
ihavesuperaids

ihavesuperaids plays in the APPA beginner division
Jimmy might be having a memorial day family thing but if hes not ill catch a ride with him and stop by to say hello
ihavesuperaids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 03:20 PM #194
fatboy6969

Sam is out too, his grandparents surprised him with a weekend birthday trip to the beach. So we have me, Kevin, Andy, Duane and Justin. Should be a fun day for sure, assuming Justin's unreliable *** shows up haha. If not, we're practicing our man-down situations so we can prepare for the penalties that are sure to come with more of Andy's asinine run throughs

Last edited by fatboy6969 : 05-25-2012 at 03:23 PM.
Old 05-26-2012, 12:28 PM #195
paintballife3015
Getting Down On Friday

paintballife3015 plays in the USPL
paintballife3015 plays in the PSP
paintballife3015 helped look for balloons
herro
Old 05-26-2012, 12:36 PM #196
fatboy6969

Ahh, konichiwa!! How's life treatin' ya?
Old 05-26-2012, 12:39 PM #197
Th1ng2

Herrooooo mak!!!
Old 05-26-2012, 02:15 PM #198
fatboy6969

Kevin can't make it tomorrow, and assuming Justin shows up we'll have 4. Practice is still on because we still suck. But after this week, you have two free passes. Andy had this idea and I like it so we're enforcing it, and it's going into effect after this Sunday. I don't care if you have money issues, vacations planned, or just flat out don't feel like showing up. If it happens more than twice, we're finding someone to replace you for the next national event that we play. This isn't directed at anyone in particular, but it needs to happen. I'm most likely missing June 17th, so that's one of my practices. Since we're all running this together, I'm not immune and if I miss another one besides that Ant will have to find someone to replace me for DC. It's time for everyone to get their **** together. If money is an issue, we'll figure something out. Anything else, unless someone dies, missing a practice will count against you. If anyone disagrees let me know.
Old 05-26-2012, 02:59 PM #199
Glasswurks@verizon.n

Count me out for tomorrow Sorry guys...

Support MAPL
Glasswurks@verizon.n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 03:10 PM #200
fatboy6969

Ok, what do you have going on?
Old 05-26-2012, 03:56 PM #201
kchadwick917
Everyday I'm Bunkerin!

kchadwick917 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
kchadwick917 supports Team VICIOUS
kchadwick917 posts videos on PbNation
kchadwick917 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy6969 View Post
Kevin can't make it tomorrow, and assuming Justin shows up we'll have 4. Practice is still on because we still suck. But after this week, you have two free passes. Andy had this idea and I like it so we're enforcing it, and it's going into effect after this Sunday. I don't care if you have money issues, vacations planned, or just flat out don't feel like showing up. If it happens more than twice, we're finding someone to replace you for the next national event that we play. This isn't directed at anyone in particular, but it needs to happen. I'm most likely missing June 17th, so that's one of my practices. Since we're all running this together, I'm not immune and if I miss another one besides that Ant will have to find someone to replace me for DC. It's time for everyone to get their **** together. If money is an issue, we'll figure something out. Anything else, unless someone dies, missing a practice will count against you. If anyone disagrees let me know.
That's retarted life it self comes before paintball I have my own family and bills which all comes before paintball so I'm sure somewhere down the road I'll miss another practice

Powered by: My Paycheck
Texas storm G6R
kchadwick917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 04:13 PM #202
Th1ng2

This practice doesn't count. It's after this Sunday it counts.
Old 05-26-2012, 04:16 PM #203
Th1ng2

2 practices is reasonable. We have like 10 until dc so if you miss 2 that's 20% of the practices. If we play national events that can not happen. We need consistency and reliability if we're going to play national events.