Old 07-02-2012, 04:27 PM #1
kansasassassin
New Orleans Warped Army

Annual Supporting Member
kansasassassin is playing at Living Legends VI
kansasassassin owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
kansasassassin supports DLX Technology
Post POST ESS Wichita Event: And new series information

First off I would like to thank all teams who participated in the ESS wichita event at the Edge Paintball Adventures!!! It was a successful event with 21 teams and Im looking forward to Choctaw being even better of an event.

First off: After listening to you the customers and reviews about the events the following will be permanant changes to the series for the remainder 2012 season.
1) There will be no long semi-auto in the series. You the players would like to use ramping for a level playing field. So for all divisions it will be 12.5 BPS PSP RAMPING...
2) Something that was my fault and it slipped my mind is that we will enforce the banned color yellow more and keep track of the issue more. Again my fault for it slipping.
3) With each event we hope to improve every ones experience to make it more enjoyable and a level playing field across the board.

I will also be the first to apologize for any incoviences or problems that occurred. I will work hard to bring you better events and fix any problems you the customers had in the first event. Thank you again for supporting the series and hope to see continued support for the rest of the series.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:55 PM #2
vesparider

vesparider has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
vesparider has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
vesparider has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
vesparider supports DLX Technology
Jake when you get some time. Please go over the requirements for series prizes. I know a few things have changed. Teams are still required to play at least 2 events to qualify for the last tournament and be eligible for series prize?