PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old Yesterday, 08:51 AM #1
robertcrossfit

Searching foa a team in Orlando

Hello Guys
I'm living in Orlando right now, and I'm looking for one team D2 or D3 . Im 31yo im playing since 1991. I was 2008 World Cup 2nd place D2 5man, 4 place word cup d3 xball. Several times Brazilian champion, billy Bernachia played with us and we are CSP circuit champions. And more.
I can travel to play all psp tournament, pay for all my costs. Buy equipment.... Train how many time u guys need. I played for Papeletto in Brazil, Mercenarios, and Ninjunhas.
Thanks
BOBJEFF
robertcrossfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old Yesterday, 08:53 AM #2
robertcrossfit

Oh search on YouTube for Braves paintball 2008 World Cup. I gonna see me playing and we lost to Miami Rage/st8killas at the final.
Old Yesterday, 09:22 PM #3
CraigAL32

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
CraigAL32 plays in the APPA beginner division
I was fortunate enough to go and play in Brazil years ago. Played with the Fighters and against those other teams you listed. The Brazilians are passionate about their paintball.
PM me if your still looking for a team to run with, we run many different Divisional lines.

Owner of the Annihilators and one of the original founding players.
One of the founding players for Miami Rage 1994-1997
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Florid...s/377685150910
http://www.floridapaintballing.com
Boogie Fan #1
CraigAL32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM #4
robertcrossfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigAL32 View Post
I was fortunate enough to go and play in Brazil years ago. Played with the Fighters and against those other teams you listed. The Brazilians are passionate about their paintball. PM me if your still looking for a team to run with, we run many different Divisional lines.
Fighters!! Damn man! Felipe, pablo Leo.. I'm broo!! Where I can find a good field here?!
Old Yesterday, 11:40 PM #5
robertcrossfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigAL32 View Post
I was fortunate enough to go and play in Brazil years ago. Played with the Fighters and against those other teams you listed. The Brazilians are passionate about their paintball. PM me if your still looking for a team to run with, we run many different Divisional lines.
i tried send PM but I couldn't I don't know why.
ReplyRegional Ups