Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-30-2012, 06:29 PM #1
ESmithUD

Exclamation Etha not shooting, purple light flashing.

Hello all,

I'm having a problem with my etha. Whenever i turn it on, it seams fine but when i go to shoot the gun, the light changes from flashing blue to fast flashing purple. The manual says that it means there is a blockage somewhere but i haven't found any blockages. I have taken out the eye covers and have cleaned the eyes. I have cleaned the entire bolt, the orings are lubbed with the PE grease, and the actual bolt and spring part is dry. All of the wires are still plugged in and should be connected properly(I haven' ever messed with them.) I have changed the battery and it still doesn't fix it.

Can anyone help me?

I just got it a couple of months ago and have only used it a few times and maybe shot 2 cases through it. Have had no problems until now and hope to get the problem resolved soon. Living Legends is only weeks away!

Thanks,
ESmithUD
ESmithUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 09:18 PM #2
B Web
Black Karma Scenario Team

B Web owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
B Web owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
This thread may help

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3787394

Proudly Sponsored by
Planet Eclipse
B Web is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:56 PM #3
ESmithUD

I tryed reseting back to factory defaults and it still has the same problem. :-(
Old 04-30-2012, 11:24 PM #4
ESmithUD

never mind guys, i feel stupid, but the problem was the battery. I changed the battery before but the battery that i used to replace must have been almost dead. i put it on my tongue and it sparked like normal which is the wierd part. But i got a brand new out of the case duracel battery and it works just fine so i think i'm good now. if i have any other problems i let ya know. thanks for the replys.

ESmithUD