PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-13-2012, 08:08 AM #1
TaggRat

TaggRat owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
buying from agd?

I was looking at buying a level 10 and a few other items for my newly aquired mags and was curious if AGD still sold these items?
TaggRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:31 AM #2
THE PAINTBALL NINJA

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaggRat View Post
I was looking at buying a level 10 and a few other items for my newly aquired mags and was curious if AGD still sold these items?
Yes. airgundesignsusa.com
THE PAINTBALL NINJA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:34 AM #3
TaggRat

TaggRat owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
I just wanted to make sure it was still up and running before I sent money to the black hole somewhere. Thanks!
TaggRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:59 AM #4
steve_81
Paintballing since 1996

steve_81 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
I've dealt with them several times. I had them rebuild an old Automag i used to own. They have good communication and turn around time. The one thing I liked the most was when I received my marker afterwards they had a type written, detailed paragraph on the receipt of what they did to the marker and what was replaced and sent it back with the gun.

I contacted them not to long about having my current Automag serviced but I decided I didn't want to pay $50 to have them just change the o rings out so I did it myself for $16. However if I ever need anything major done to the marker repair wise i'm getting ahold of them. Hope this helps.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:25 PM #5
Freedy500

Freedy500 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Yes they do still sell all of there major products out there on it. I just purchased a few minor parts from them and i recieved them all. BTW any of you ever broken off something on the co2 entry inside of a valve because i just did and i have a snapped off shreded piece of brass stuck in the threads and i was sorta hopin for tips in case if this has ever happend to anyone else.
Freedy500 is offline   Reply With Quote