PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 05-14-2013, 10:58 PM #1
SlamSlayer
NYMP Founder

*UPDATED 5/20* Slayers Sale! GoPro! Soft Goods! Goggles and misc!

Here everything I have up, consolidated and prices lowered.
Rules
Paypal is king
I dont ship first
Canada pays extra for shipping
Prices are flexible but firm. I think I'm giving some good deals so no low balling

First I'm selling my GoPro 2 HD HERO Outdoor edition. It comes with EVERYTHING it came with out of the box, short of some of the plastic baggies the accessories came in. I even have the box if you want it. All of the accessories except for the head strap, which is a little dirty from paint, (and of course case) are UN USED, NEVER touched (Ok they were TOUCHED lol but you get the point). I even still have the stickers it came with, who doesn't love stickers!? Stickers are a +5 to your video editing skill.

The camera itself is a little dirty and beat up looking around the battery cover but that's about it. The case itself has plenty of signs of wear, but what do you expect when you USE an action camera. Just some surface scuffs and scratches, nothing that you wouldn't accumulate on your own with a new one. The adjustment screw for tightening it down has an easy turn plastic cover over it for finger tightening. The cover cracked as you can see in the pictures but you can still use it just fine. Even without that cover, you can use a screwdriver and once you have this thing set up and angled you're not going to be messing with it much anyway.

I have a SanDisk level 6 8gb memory card to throw in with it too. The memory card seems corrupt though. Sometimes it will act like it's full when I'm pretty sure it's not. I'll throw that in their too though.

All of this for $185shipped via PayPal. A little extra if you want the original box.

--------------------

Tippmann 98 Custom Platinum

Works perfect, airs up, no leaks. Has a rocket cock 2, Thunder pig 8 inch straight rifled barrel , double trigger kit, stainless steel screw kit, custom stinger grips and TechT gun tag. Internals have been polished and it just came back from Tippmann to have it serviced.

I also have and will include, but not pictured, the stock barrel, stock trigger, LAPCO Offset feed neck and whatever other parts I have and can find. Pretty sure I still have the manual laying around as well.

$80 Shipped

--------------------

NcStar open red dot with riser combo. Has many brightness levels in both red and green dots. $22 shipped.

----------------

BT Edition Avatars. Comes with 2 lenses, the mask bag and both sun visor and ball deflector. Both lenses have surface scratches but nothing that effects vision. Mask itself has a small area of the camo scrubbed off from over aggressive cleaning lol. $50 shipped.

-----------
BT Combat gear has been my GO TO since Special Ops Paintball went down the tube. I really consider it to have been a great replacement otherwise.

First up is my BT Digi Jersey SIZE EXTRA SMALL.

It has great padding on the Elbows and shoulders and a pod dump pouch down the shirt. So you can throw empty pods, mags, clips, etc down your shirt when you just don't have time to fiddle with putting them away. Just throw it down your shirt and collect it later. It also has those little sleeve attached glove things that I can't remember what you call them. I like to wear them and put gloves on anyway for a nice snug fit.

SOLD

------------------

Next up is the BT Professional Pants in the same Digi pattern also in XS.

These are my FAVORITE PANTS hands down. EVER. They have zipper vents on the side to let in cross ventilation on those hotter days, or close em tight on the cooler ones, and everything in between. That alone is one of my favorite features. They have huge cargo pockets, barrel swab pockets, standard pockets and the best damn knee pads ever, built right into the pants. These are made from a hard plastic, pvc something or other. You could kneel on the jagged, sharpest rock and you just won't feel it. They have Velcro bands so you can adjust them in place and they do a good job of staying put. Even when they have come lose, they're attached to the pants so you won't even realize.

These are in pretty damn good condition and I've put them through their paces. Which is a great testament to why I love these damn pants. I hope I find a suitable replacement with whatever I choose for my future gear.

SOLD

-------------------

2011 BT Digi Combat Gloves Size SM

They're gloves, not much to say. Good condition too, haven't had these for that long. These have a lot of padding in all the right places, like the palm and joints. Plus the thumb down to the palm is covered in micro fiber. It makes cleaning off a gog shot breezy between games.

$10 shipped via PP

-------------------

BT Digi head wrap combo

Matching headwrap/sandanna thing for the rest of the gear. It comes as two pieces that you layer for the right level of padding and protection that you want. Hasn't been used much so it's in pretty good condition as well.

The "wrap" part itself is not faded, that was just a design choice of BT. I never understood why it's a faded look. It does tend to get covered up by your mask though, and all you see is the correctly colored mesh part.

SOLD

--------------------

BT 2011 Chest Rig Paintball Vest Highly adjustable even for a size medium I wear SM/XS as you can see and this doesn't come that small, but it does adjust for us smaller guys anyway.

This is my go to big game vest. But being that I didn't go to many big games, it hasn't seen much action lol. It's also in great condition. It holds 6 pods on the front, with molle webbing to place more if you so desired. The back is a hydration sleeve with more molle for more pods. I'll include a BT Tank Pouch in matching (with the rest of this gear) BT Digi as well.

$30 shipped via PP

-----------------------------

ALSO I have a Special Ops Paintball Recon (or is it Scout?) vest Size Large for$20 Shipped via PP

This vest does not have a tank pouch though and uses Spec Ops interlock Velco pouches (Which I think you can still get from them) which I no longer have. However, otherwise, it's a great 4+2 vest set up for those that run a tank on your marker. VERY comfortable. My favorite vest back when I had a bit more meat on my bones lol.

-----------------------------

Last edited by SlamSlayer : 05-20-2013 at 11:28 AM.
SlamSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-14-2013, 11:14 PM #2
anomuly
ERMEGERD

anomuly owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
anomuly has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
anomuly has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Anything in sig for the go-pro?
Old 05-14-2013, 11:18 PM #3
SlamSlayer
NYMP Founder

Sorry no thank you
Old 05-16-2013, 01:19 AM #4
Pan!c

Pan!c plays in the USPL
Pan!c owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Pan!c plays in the APPA D5 division
Pan!c has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Interested in the headwrap
Old 05-16-2013, 10:37 AM #5
SlamSlayer
NYMP Founder

Pmed
Old 05-16-2013, 11:07 AM #6
the3rdparadox

waist and inseam size for pants?
the3rdparadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:30 AM #7
SlamSlayer
NYMP Founder

Waist is adjustable via a built in belt from about 26 to 31 and the inseam is 30 with velcro cuffs to help them stay in place.
Old 05-16-2013, 11:54 AM #8
the3rdparadox

okay what about the jersey? I'm about 5'11" and 140 lbs, with longish arms, think itll fit?
Old 05-16-2013, 12:04 PM #9
SlamSlayer
NYMP Founder

Hmmm thats tough to say. You sound very tall and skinny lol. What size shirt do you usually wear? Paintball clothes are sized a little big. Im 5'6 150 pounds and I have room to breath
Old 05-16-2013, 12:05 PM #10
the3rdparadox

normally a M in casual clothes. im just worried itd be a belly shirt. not worried about width really
Old 05-20-2013, 11:28 AM #11
SlamSlayer
NYMP Founder

Update!
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.