Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2013, 01:40 AM #2038
Borg_

So much talk of guns. Why can't we talk about fun stuff, such as writing technical reports for class at 2:30am?

Can't wait till December, then I'm done with schooling hopefully forever. Still tossing that MBA idea in my head every now and again though.

edit: Wow didn't realize we jumped the page...and then added 40 more posts. My topic is...semi-relevant I guess. Just another 10 months till I get my Mechanical Engineering degree!

Last edited by Borg_ : 02-20-2013 at 01:42 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-20-2013, 01:51 AM #2039
curly2k3
O' Herro Preeeez

curly2k3 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
curly2k3 is Legendary
Just a month until I get the motivation to go down to the old house, finish the STi and start breaking in it's conservative 320whp

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...5#post79642895
Old 02-20-2013, 02:10 AM #2040
Thet
Retired.

Thet plays in the PSP
Thet is an NCPA player
Thet plays in the APPA beginner division
Quote:
Originally Posted by curly2k3 View Post
getting more expensive and harder to find what I want tho. in retrospect, it wasn't the greatest time to buy a usp and build a 300blk

custom ar (300blk)
hk 22ar (fiance loves it)
walther p38 police issued, but never used
sig pro 9mm, special ordered for south african special police forces
hk usp 45 full size

back down to that, for now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddles View Post
Just testing you.

I have a few AR's
A few tupperware 9's
Shotguns of various types and gauges
A pretty good pile of non typical Mosins
My cherished 22's

Between my father and I there really isn't much we don't have.

But I spend most of my time collecting knives these days.
Let's see... I'm at:

Benelli Super Black Eagle 2 12 gauge semi-automatic shotgun
Mossberg Silver Reserve 2 O/U (Going to be gifting this to my dad in July for his birthday)
Marlin XL7 in .270
Marlin 60
RIA 1911 in 9mm
S&W M&P 9mm Compact
WASR-10 AKM
1942 Mosin (Gonna bubba it. Just need to find the cash for the bolt, stock, and a decent scope. I'm gonna lop off some of the barrel as well)

Not much, but it's a good start, considering a year ago I didn't have a single firearm.

Quote:
Yeah... school, I'm tired of dealing with that crap.
I'm about to do a program called Palace Chase where I go from Active Duty to Guard. I'd also go to school full time and do ROTC. ****ing busy schedule, but oh well. In the end, if it all works out according to plan, it'll be worth it and I'll be a fighter pilot.

If I waited another 16 months, I could do a program called Palace Front, where basically just finish out my current enlistment and then go Guard. I'd get a $20K bonus as well. Only problem is that I have to be commissioned by by 29th birthday. I'm already 23 with no schooling (that's transferable) so if I have something unforeseen happen, I could be ****ing myself if I went route.

Quote:
Mine's just battling me and being a PITA, enough to the point that I dropped a major to get out of there even.
What's their reasoning on it???

SEKTape- "I'd be excited for "learning by our mistakes" blog that apologizes for the Ego being obnoxiously loud and kicking like Adam Vinatieri."
*FEEDBACK (OLD STYLE)+55/-0* - *FEEDBACK (NEW STYLE) +80/-0*
Old 02-20-2013, 05:10 AM #2041
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
Thread has over 2000 posts. Continue here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3939367
This SYSTEM user account is not controlled by a person. It's primary function is to automatically split large threads. System also masks the identity of staff members who give infractions. If you have a question, or if SYSTEM becomes self-aware, please post it in the Talk to Mods/Admins section.
Closed Thread