PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyScenario Ups

Old 12-16-2012, 04:18 PM #421
r_clarke
Disposable Heroes

1-can't blame the FIELD for actions of a PLAYER
2-OXCC "CARES" about their customers, and have/will make some changes to prevent "unhappy" customers=THEY LISTEN
3-Blowing up buildings is FUN for everyone..Ex when your the one being blown up.
4-Sunday Oct 13th at OXCC=THE DISTRICT PRODUCED BY THE DISPOSABLE HEROES....
5-there will never be "enough" refs on a field this size, just accept it really guys and gals...
6-id like to call for an end of the bashing of this event..the last page or 2 of this forum is all complaints and it reflects a small portion of the 500 players that were at the game.
Animal Custom Paintball Gear_HitMan Gear
Psycho Scenario Mask covers

WEB
www.facebook.com/disposableheroespaintballteam
r_clarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-16-2012, 07:21 PM #422
Blazindafatty
first lieutenant

Just for the record... Mouthy Mimes played for American side. Second we do not cheat. we read the rules of the game and therefore play by them. I believe u have some players mixed up. Also we never run just two players by themselves.

Actions Speak Louder than Words
Blazindafatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 08:21 PM #423
lillybudjr
"Mr. Pink" C.O.

Annual Supporting Member
lillybudjr is playing at Living Legends VI
lillybudjr owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grazi View Post
That's right, blonde hair... Whatever, long story short they were dishonoring the game bla bla. And if you're reading this were watching for you two.

On a far more positive note: OXCC, top notch game. A players actions are not in your control so trust me you get ZERO blame for this.

I have only praise for you guys! And I cannot wait to get my butt down there again for another game!
I would like to just jump in for a moment. I am Mr. Pink and I stand out like a sore thumb, cheating and painting a bulls-eye on myself isn't really a goal of mine. My fiance Pink Lady is a brunette and was wearing her hair up and under her winter cap all day. I wish these issues could be addressed at the field while they are occurring so mix ups like this don't occur. The Mouthy Mimes have done nothing but hard work to honor sportsmanship and the game itself and we are not about to have our reputation tarnished because someone had a bad day.

Mouthy Mimes.Com
or
Visit The Mouthy Mimes on Facebook[/font]
lillybudjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 08:28 PM #424
lillybudjr
"Mr. Pink" C.O.

Annual Supporting Member
To add and then digress..... All of our members wear name-tapes and their call-signs are clearly visible and or can be identified by their unique markers. If anyone ever see's one of the Mouthy Mimes conducting themselves in a manner less then professional please bring it to my attention on the field at the time of incident, or PM me if you are shy, and I will personally address the situation. We don't have room for turds on the team. We all work too hard for our money to come out and have a good time spoiled.

Mouthy Mimes.Com
or
Old 12-16-2012, 10:01 PM #425
jeryzkid22
lone ranger

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
I was cheating too, I used an electro most of the game!
jeryzkid22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:43 PM #426
k2riser
Trooper#7

Grazi and I both said this game was awesome for one and we both commended the staff and field for an awesome game!! Everyone asks for suggestions on their games and we gave some but, AGAIN we were very happy with the game. Even though we are both on different teams, I believe Grazi will agree with what I am saying.

Now as far as The Mouthy Mimes...Grazi and I were on your team and neither one of US mentioned you as cheaters. I stuck up for you and stated the I even played near you a couple of times and you played great. The girl that we mentioned was definitely NOT part of your team. I believe I stated that as well. Delta is the one who through your name out there as a suggestion. I wouldn't have suggested you, if I wasn't sure just like I have no idea who that girl and her partner belonged to. You guys played great and I hope to see you again at another game.

AGAIN....Very small complaints to help make things better. BIG props to OXCC for putting on a great game!!!

AGAIN!!!!!!! NO BASHING FROM MY DIRECTION!!!!! BIG PROPS TO OXCC!!!!
k2riser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:10 AM #427
Grazi
Hoagies...Ya hoagies

Grazi is playing at Living Legends V
Grazi owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Grazi owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Grazi supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillybudjr View Post

I would like to just jump in for a moment. I am Mr. Pink and I stand out like a sore thumb, cheating and painting a bulls-eye on myself isn't really a goal of mine. My fiance Pink Lady is a brunette and was wearing her hair up and under her winter cap all day. I wish these issues could be addressed at the field while they are occurring so mix ups like this don't occur. The Mouthy Mimes have done nothing but hard work to honor sportsmanship and the game itself and we are not about to have our reputation tarnished because someone had a bad day.
K2riser already said it but we never mentioned you guys, I've played with MM's before and at this game and I have only good things to say about all of you. Totally not pointing the finger at you guys lol

Besides, were talking about two people who were on red. You guys were blue with us...
MVP: ROME 2045 ~ French Indian War 2854

Last edited by Grazi : 12-17-2012 at 12:14 AM.
Grazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:48 AM #428
JoeisanAssassin
JoKeR

JoeisanAssassin owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
JoeisanAssassin has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
JoeisanAssassin has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
That's it, I blame everything on Grazi. This is because he didn't call himself out when I shot in his general direction... how dare he.
JoeisanAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:29 AM #429
Comfymumfy

Comfymumfy is playing at Living Legends III
Comfymumfy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Grazi finally makes it to a game and look what happens! Damn you Grazi!
Outdoor Xtreme Chesapeake City OXCC
Comfymumfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:54 AM #430
BarneyNY
I'm the Purple guy!

Annual Supporting Member
BarneyNY is a Supporting Member
BarneyNY owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazindafatty View Post
Just for the record... Mouthy Mimes played for American side. Second we do not cheat. we read the rules of the game and therefore play by them. I believe u have some players mixed up. Also we never run just two players by themselves.
You guys were awesome playing for us. We were getting good reports on what you guys were doing. I even went off on a mission and ran into you guys holding the middle by the Red Base. The Red team was pushing out to our left flank and you guys honored my request and shifted and block there escape route. It was a pleasure having you guys play for us. It's hard enough playing against you guys when I go up to Fox 4. People need to be careful throwing out names. I know other teams/players wearing black on But I'm not going to say names without any proof. Again, Thank you Mouthy Mimes!
WestPoint 2005 Battle of Bastogne MVT (RT Raiders); 2006 Spring Game VC - MVP; 2008 Battle of Bulge German - Co-MVP; Skirmish 2007 Staligrad Russian - MVP; HiVi 2008 Death Before Dishonor - Sportsmanship; StrategyPlus 2009 WOA - Co-MVP; 2010 Legion - MoFo; 2011 Russian Front - Russian MVP; 2012 Quickshot - Divided Front - MVP; EMR 2013 March Meltdown - MVP
www.bluescrewtv.com; www.emrpaintball.com; www.cousinspaintball.com; www.paintballsportsny.com
BarneyNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 02:27 PM #431
lillybudjr
"Mr. Pink" C.O.

Annual Supporting Member
Thank you for the kind words k2riser, Grazi, and Barney. Grazi I was not pointing the finger at you, if it came out that way you have my most sincere apology. This team works so very hard to be an inspiration to new players we pride ourselves on encouraging walk-ons to join us in the offensive. We make ourselves highly visible as a statement, we have nothing to hide. Thank you all again for vouching for us and maintaining team integrity. You could have taken the simple easy-out and not say anything and let our good name be tarnished. You chose not to. All of your words are highly respected and it shows a great deal of character and morality. If the Mouthy Mimes can do anything for you in the future, please don't hesitate to ask.

Mouthy Mimes.Com
or
Old 12-18-2012, 05:07 AM #432
NJKermitt
Kermit on the Scene

NJKermitt owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NJKermitt owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Thank you for the kind words k2riser, Grazi, and Barney. Grazi I was not pointing the finger at you, if it came out that way you have my most sincere apology. This team works so very hard to be an inspiration to new players we pride ourselves on encouraging walk-ons to join us in the offensive. We make ourselves highly visible as a statement, we have nothing to hide. Thank you all again for vouching for us and maintaining team integrity. You could have taken the simple easy-out and not say anything and let our good name be tarnished. You chose not to. All of your words are highly respected and it shows a great deal of character and morality. If the Mouthy Mimes can do anything for you in the future, please don't hesitate to ask.
I'm a little late to this, but I want to throw my hat in. I followed "The Pinks" onto the field on the American side. Regardless, let's be honest, it's after the fact anyway. We don't have to spread rumors of cheating in a public forum.
I give my markers names.
NJKermitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:12 AM #433
lillybudjr
"Mr. Pink" C.O.

Annual Supporting Member
Team Photos are up!!
Click Here for Photos

Photos taken by Alicia Grzywinski

Mouthy Mimes.Com
or
Old 12-18-2012, 10:00 AM #434
SixRomeo
Alpha

Great pics from a great team. Thanks, Mimes.

J

AA
SixRomeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:48 PM #435
offbeatherbal
Soup Can Cocks

The Soup Can Cocks had a good time at this game even though we got our butts kicked in. This was the first time our tank was on the field and we learned a lot so watch out for the next time were out there. Now i have one thing to say. This was not me and don't know who did but there is such a big gray area when it comes to this plus whats really a dead mans walk everyone walks around so what if someone walks past you with there head down maybe he is looking for something you asked him or her how many times maybe he did not hear you we all know how loud and how hard its to hear out of the mask. in my opinion if there is no tape there getting shot ill ask 3 times if the slumberly walk past me never losing my eyes off them after 3rd time they get shot. This is way i look at it. Its easier to ask for forgiveness then it is to ask for permission.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:10 PM #436
Merlin-AA
Ambush Alpha Squad Member

Quote:
Team Photos are up!!
Click Here for Photos

Photos taken by Alicia Grzywinski
Great pics. It was great seeing you and your crew in force so far from home, just wish we could have run together but A had me running around in circles most of the day. As for the baseless accusation that was tossed out earlier at the mimes, they are one of the most honorable teams out there.

Btw, love this pic of Grazi.

check out my paintball videos here
Merlin-AA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:33 PM #437
graumett

Battle for Berlin 2012 at Skirmish was a "level 10" game! Best game I've been to in the last 5 years.
graumett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:57 PM #438
deltapaintball
Josh Foote (R)

deltapaintball is a Supporting Member
deltapaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
deltapaintball supports our troops
deltapaintball has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
deltapaintball supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by graumett View Post
Battle for Berlin 2012 at Skirmish was a "level 10" game! Best game I've been to in the last 5 years.
This thread is about OXCC's Battle of the Bulge.
deltapaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:11 PM #439
Tusken Raider

Airsoft and paintball share plenty of cheaters. Don't let the cheaters win the day by getting yourself worked up. Instead watch them, if the try to DMW keep your barrel trained on them finger on the trigger. If they wipe, shoot them more and in a more painful spot.

I did not get to play this game and am sorry missed it.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:54 AM #440
k2riser
Trooper#7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin-AA View Post
Great pics. It was great seeing you and your crew in force so far from home, just wish we could have run together but A had me running around in circles most of the day. As for the baseless accusation that was tossed out earlier at the mimes, they are one of the most honorable teams out there.

Btw, love this pic of Grazi.
Grazi Should have been a pilot!!! He was dieing to get in that plane all day!!

Last edited by k2riser : 12-19-2012 at 04:23 PM.
k2riser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:29 PM #441
SR_Voodoo

SR_Voodoo owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
SR_Voodoo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
SR_Voodoo owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by k2riser View Post
Grazi Should have been a pilot!!! He was dieing to get in that plain all day!!
I was in a tank and saw him runnign and bouncing around our CP. I almost pissed my pants laughing. One of the highlights of the day for sure.

Steeel Reserve Paintball... A drinking team with a paintball problem.

Proudly sponsored by: PNL Paintball
SR_Voodoo is online now   Reply With Quote
ReplyScenario Ups