Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyScenario Ups
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2012, 04:01 PM #358
MrMetal1091
IM SHOOTING PEOPLE!
 
MrMetal1091's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: South Jersey
MrMetal1091 plays in the PSP
MrMetal1091 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
MrMetal1091 plays in the APPA D4 division
MrMetal1091 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Hey guys pics from yesterday taken by TLR Images are up https://www.facebook.com/TLRImages
__________________
Playground Resurrection #11
OnPoint Paintball Supply
The PLAYGROUND
Captainoring.com
Raza
MrMetal1091 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-09-2012, 06:50 PM #359
amahvan
 
 
amahvan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: NJ/NY/NV/FL
I had the chance to speak with the owner of the field, so I'll say the same thing I told him;

The field was amazing; by far the best that the Viper Six guys have ever played. The enormity of the field, the need for the maps, and the number of players made this one of the best games we've ever been a part of.

That said; unfortunately, much of our team couldn't be there so we ended up linking up with the Undertakers who didn't have a full team for their tank.

There are only three complaints that I had about this game.
1. It was only one day. We had so much fun, we could've played for a week
2. We personally didn't have much communication as far as objectives and missions, so we just made it our goal to hold the left hospital and try to push the Germans back to the tree-line.
3. I've never seen such a fun, fair, and friendly group of guys than Cliff and the Undertakers tank team. We had a blast riding along with them, and coordinating infantry assaults with the tank. I was really disappointed that they received no recognition (not even a shoutout) during the awards ceremony. I, myself saw them take out at least 100 Germans throughout the day, and they are the reason that we held the left side so easily.

Definitely looking forward to getting back to OXCC soon and bringing the rest of the team next time.
__________________
Captain
Viper Six milsim unit
ViperSix.com
Sponsored by RAP4
amahvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:08 PM #360
-Pierce-
-=New Jersey Mutiny=-
 
-Pierce-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: New Jersey
-Pierce- owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
-Pierce- owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
-Pierce- has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
-Pierce- has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grazi View Post

Jersey Team in Red jerseys: Whomever you were (I forget the name off hand) You guys were amazing all day, and I MEAN ALL DAY. I was super impressed by your resolve and just how had you guys fought. You did whatever was asked of you. Serious props!
thank you grazi! and were NJ Mutiny!
__________________
Co-Captain of New Jersey Mutiny
5 MVTS, 2 MVPS, 2 MOFO, and 1 Sportsmanship award
-Pierce- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:32 PM #361
hardboy
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NEW YORK CITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by r_clarke View Post
My POV

ill post when my feet stop hurting..
COOL VIDEO
hardboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:17 PM #362
Glen=BT4
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Maryland
Glen=BT4 plays in the PSP
Glen=BT4 plays in the APPA D4 division
Glen=BT4 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Glen=BT4 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Great game yesterday everyone, and great pics by TLR. Hoping to see some more, anyone else shoot some vids or take some pictures?
Glen=BT4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:33 AM #363
k2riser
Trooper#7
 
k2riser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: East Brunswick, NJ
Outstanding game!! This is the second time playing at this field and I had a blast both times, especially this game!! I have yet to get my whole team to the field but, it is not from lack of effort. I really enjoy the field.

Awesome game and play by both sides! I look forward to getting back to another game in the new year.

I saw some old friends and met some new ones. I know OXCC doesn't have anything in January so I would like to invite you all to Top Gun for a fun day of Paintball and we will have Fund Raising being done for Sandy Victims. We look forward to another great year in 2013!!!

Happy Holidays!
__________________
Hostile Takeover
Semper Fi! Start Fast! Finish Strong!
Sponsored by: Top Gun/Empire/Raza/GO Investments
k2riser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:19 AM #364
bruno v
Reservoir Dogs
 
bruno v's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Howell N.J.
The game and air was good but next game wake up the reffs.
__________________
Bruno, Mapmaker, Reservoir Dogs


Valken * Quickshot * Gog/Luxe * Guerrilla Air * TechT * Xtreme Dreamz * Fog Doc* Deadlywind
Media partners
Help keep Paintball Alive * CatShack Reports *
bruno v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:22 AM #365
SixRomeo
Alpha
 
SixRomeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Short history lesson:

Almost a decade ago, some friends and I decided to attend a December paintball game in Bowie, MD. The first Battle of the Bulge was an eye-opening experience, and one that instantly hooked us and had us looking for more. We met a ton of great folks, formed our first real team, the Dead Ringers, and started a rivalry with the home team, the Knight Stalkers. I remember feeling like there would never be another game to match it.

Until Saturday.

Coming full circle and being afforded the opportunity to command such an important game was a true honor. Though the field and players have changed (a LOT), I still see the intensity and fun that drew me deeper to scenario ball all those years ago. To come away victorious is simply icing on the cake.

Now, everyone who knows me knows I have a tendency to ramble, so I will try (and fail) to make this short.

My teammates on Ambush Alpha: Homer and Merlin, as usual, you gave your all for your commander, which this time just happened to be me. Canít express how grateful I am for your camaraderie and support.

The field and producers: To Rick and the staff of OXCC: thanks so much for all your hospitality and for setting up what I see as the best incentives to commanding. Thanks also for all your tireless work improving the field, your operation, and your overall product. I donít have to tell anyone that OXCC is one of the premiere fields on the East Coast, but the combination of limitless potential and motivated ownership will only see the bar raised for other venues.

My command staff: Most of these folks require no gratitude, and that is why they deserve it. Barney, I stand forever ready to support you in your efforts. Just say the word. To Pete Murphy, I know few who have the understanding and commitment to field command that you do. Again, just say the word and I have your back (unless itís against Barney ). Box from Hell Katz stepped in at the last minute to take a field command left vacant by a convalescing Harbinger (get better, Kev!) and in true form, knocked it out of the park yet again. I will get to Pickles in a minute.

Before I get into thanking the teams who came to support me, I want to call out my award winners:

MVP: Pickles of Assassinís Guild/Joint Fury: Anyone who has worked with Michelle in a command capacity needs no explanation as to why she won MVP in a sea of worthy candidates. Her coolness, perspective and ďget it doneĒ attitude are extremely rare in a game like this, and her willingness to put herself in harmís way in the interest of accomplishing the mission stands out, even amongst the hard-chargers in our sport. She is a truly invaluable asset to any commander, and I feel fortunate to be in a position to recognize what goes unrecognized more often than not these days.

MVT: South Side Killaz (SSK): Even with all of the strong teams we had on the field. The SSK guys and gals stood out for their willingness to go where I wanted, when I wanted, to do exactly what I wanted. They brought back roughly 70% of the props we gathered during the day, and provided the hammer when we needed it. I heard their names constantly from other teams who were in contention for MVT, and that is what clinched it for me.

Now, on to the rest of the fantastic teams and players who came to support me and Barney. It may have seemed odd that I didnít give the requisite ďshout outsĒ to everyone after the game Saturday. Those of you who have commanded probably understand the fear of forgetting someone in a speech like that. Now that I have my notes, I feel more comfortable calling you all out for the great job you did.

To TSSOC, Sprye Bane, Mouthy Mimes, Forefront, Hell Katz, Assassinís Guild, Exiled Souls, PAIN, Sofa Kingdom, Knight Stalkers, SOVA, Tri-State Saints, Crimson Reign, Arch Angels, Team Candy Van, Grave Diggers, Carterís Commando, Hell Katz, Hostile Takeover, Misfit Toys, ISH, Viper 6, NJ Mutiny, Undertakers and anyone I might have missed:

None of this would have been possible without your dedication and tireless efforts on our behalf. Enjoy the win, the rest of your off-season, and your holidays. I canít thank you enough.

Finally, to the Germans:

Bo, as always it was a pleasure just being involved in this with you. You bring a fresh attitude to this game that a lot of us (myself included) could learn from. Please continue to command and develop new teams and players as you and SOV do. It can only be good for our sport and community.

To the German teams: thank you for coming out on such a dreary day to give us a fight. Though it may have seemed otherwise, we never once let our guard down, because we understood all too well the talent and skill that sat opposite us on that field. If we played extra hard, it was because we knew you would, too. Thank you all.

MOFO: Rodney and Eric: your names most often followed cursing and a call for reinforcements. You guys are officially on my radar. Thanks for bringing it.

Finally, I want to say what I always say after these kinds of games. An old scenario vet once gave me a great piece of advice: never gloat about your victories, never quit over your failures. Each game is only practice for the next one. I hope both American and German players will take these words to heart as I have. Winning is great, losing sucks, but itís what you do afterward that counts.

Thanks again to everyone involved, and I will hope to see you all out there soon.

-A
__________________
"A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored Ribbon" -- Napoleon Bonaparte

AA
SixRomeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:26 PM #366
Yellow5
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Columbia, MD
Wow, big day Saturday. I want to say thank you again to everyone who came out and I hope you enjoyed it.

It's my job to write the missions and make sure they run as smoothly as possible. We try to make things interesting without being overly complicated, and with every game we learn a few new things about where exactly that balance point is, and how to make things smoother. Every game since our first we have added some new factor, prop, or mission type, and every time I worry if what sounds good in my head will sound good to anyone else. And every time, you as players step up to take full advantage (and then some!) of what we offer you: well played, all of you.

Also, the Generals do a lot of thanking around this time, but I'd like to thank Bo and James for the thought and effort they put into this. They each came in with a different command philosophy, but both with equal intent to win and tenacity. Both dug deep into the bag of tricks we provided (along with some of their own) and never gave up, using every means at their disposal right up to the very end.

This part's for you, Grazi! I'll take all the heat for your complaints about that tank mission, not only because I wrote it, but also because it was me personally supervising that mission being deliberately cryptic. I wanted to leave doubt in your mind, because the mission was not over, since the Germans still had time on the clock to try to steal the props back. It was my judgement call on the fly of how mysterious to be, and I'm sorry it ended up too far on the 'frustrating' side of the line...I just couldn't say all that during the game.

amahvan - your point about communication of missions is a good one. Officially, all the mission info flows through the General or XO, so your best bet is to talk to one of them regularly (or know someone who does). However, I'll put some thought for future games into how to better share information while still letting the General do his job.

Thanks again, and I welcome your comments, compliments, and criticism.

Mark F./Yellow 5
__________________
Per Mok Star:
"the only winning or losing is if you had fun, if you had fun you won, if not you lost..."

Knightstalkers Scenario Paintball Team
Outdoor Xtreme Chesapeake City

Last edited by Yellow5 : 12-10-2012 at 12:28 PM.
Yellow5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:40 PM #367
SixRomeo
Alpha
 
SixRomeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
...and I of course am an idiot for not specifically calling out Mark and Jeannie for their immense effort putting this game on.

One example that stands out to me: I don't know if anyone saw Bo or me carrying a white binder during the game, but those binders had all of the pertinent information regarding the game: rules, maps, schedules, contact info, and even a notes section with blank pages. Most producers would expect you to copy all of this off the website and compile it yourself, but OXCC actually sent us these incredibly well-built "Commander's Handbook" packages by FedEx a while ago, and then sent us new information periodically to add to the books as the game got closer. Can't tell you how convenient that was for me, and how it helped me plan and coordinate before the during the game.

Just another thing that sets OXCC apart from and above other fields and productions. Thanks again to both of you.

And as regards the producer's choice to not hand out missions beforehand, or to be a bit cryptic about details during a mission, looking back I know I hated them for it during the game, but I do know the suspense kept us on our toes and always thinking about contingencies. I've heard some say that we should have known all of the missions in advance, but I fail to see how that adds to the challenge and the experience. I know some producers do that, but most of the better games in the NE don't. I think most of the more experienced players and teams would agree that the "fog of war" provided by a good producer can be half the experience that makes a game memorable and can draw out the best performance in us.

-A
__________________
"A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored Ribbon" -- Napoleon Bonaparte

AA

Last edited by SixRomeo : 12-10-2012 at 12:50 PM.
SixRomeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:22 PM #368
JoeisanAssassin
JoKeR
 
JoeisanAssassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Scranton, PA
JoeisanAssassin owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
JoeisanAssassin has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
JoeisanAssassin has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
You may have won this time Alpha..... but the battle is never over! Great job out there.
__________________
JoKeR -- NORTHEASTERN ASSASSINS SCENARIO PAINTBALL
NEA Public Relations | NEA Facebook
Supporter of the Russian/Allied armies of Skirmish
JoeisanAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:42 PM #369
sypherz28
 
 
sypherz28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Easton MD
sypherz28 supports Pev's Paintball
sypherz28 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
sypherz28 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
sypherz28 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I was there!

sypherz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:49 PM #370
SixRomeo
Alpha
 
SixRomeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeisanAssassin View Post
You may have won this time Alpha..... but the battle is never over! Great job out there.
Thanks for coming out and staying in-bounds, Joe. See you in February.

-A
__________________
"A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored Ribbon" -- Napoleon Bonaparte

AA
SixRomeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:53 PM #371
BarneyNY
I'm the Purple guy!
 
BarneyNY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: da bronx
Annual Supporting Member
BarneyNY is a Supporting Member
BarneyNY owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixRomeo View Post
Short history lesson:

Almost a decade ago, some friends and I decided to attend a December paintball game in Bowie, MD. The first Battle of the Bulge was an eye-opening experience, and one that instantly hooked us and had us looking for more. We met a ton of great folks, formed our first real team, the Dead Ringers, and started a rivalry with the home team, the Knight Stalkers. I remember feeling like there would never be another game to match it.

Until Saturday.

Coming full circle and being afforded the opportunity to command such an important game was a true honor. Though the field and players have changed (a LOT), I still see the intensity and fun that drew me deeper to scenario ball all those years ago. To come away victorious is simply icing on the cake.

Now, everyone who knows me knows I have a tendency to ramble, so I will try (and fail) to make this short.

My teammates on Ambush Alpha: Homer and Merlin, as usual, you gave your all for your commander, which this time just happened to be me. Canít express how grateful I am for your camaraderie and support.

The field and producers: To Rick and the staff of OXCC: thanks so much for all your hospitality and for setting up what I see as the best incentives to commanding. Thanks also for all your tireless work improving the field, your operation, and your overall product. I donít have to tell anyone that OXCC is one of the premiere fields on the East Coast, but the combination of limitless potential and motivated ownership will only see the bar raised for other venues.

My command staff: Most of these folks require no gratitude, and that is why they deserve it. Barney, I stand forever ready to support you in your efforts. Just say the word. To Pete Murphy, I know few who have the understanding and commitment to field command that you do. Again, just say the word and I have your back (unless itís against Barney ). Box from Hell Katz stepped in at the last minute to take a field command left vacant by a convalescing Harbinger (get better, Kev!) and in true form, knocked it out of the park yet again. I will get to Pickles in a minute.

Before I get into thanking the teams who came to support me, I want to call out my award winners:

MVP: Pickles of Assassinís Guild/Joint Fury: Anyone who has worked with Michelle in a command capacity needs no explanation as to why she won MVP in a sea of worthy candidates. Her coolness, perspective and ďget it doneĒ attitude are extremely rare in a game like this, and her willingness to put herself in harmís way in the interest of accomplishing the mission stands out, even amongst the hard-chargers in our sport. She is a truly invaluable asset to any commander, and I feel fortunate to be in a position to recognize what goes unrecognized more often than not these days.

MVT: South Side Killaz (SSK): Even with all of the strong teams we had on the field. The SSK guys and gals stood out for their willingness to go where I wanted, when I wanted, to do exactly what I wanted. They brought back roughly 70% of the props we gathered during the day, and provided the hammer when we needed it. I heard their names constantly from other teams who were in contention for MVT, and that is what clinched it for me.

Now, on to the rest of the fantastic teams and players who came to support me and Barney. It may have seemed odd that I didnít give the requisite ďshout outsĒ to everyone after the game Saturday. Those of you who have commanded probably understand the fear of forgetting someone in a speech like that. Now that I have my notes, I feel more comfortable calling you all out for the great job you did.

To TSSOC, Sprye Bane, Mouthy Mimes, Forefront, Hell Katz, Assassinís Guild, Exiled Souls, PAIN, Sofa Kingdom, Knight Stalkers, SOVA, Tri-State Saints, Crimson Reign, Arch Angels, Team Candy Van, Grave Diggers, Carterís Commando, Hell Katz, Hostile Takeover, Misfit Toys, ISH, Viper 6, NJ Mutiny, Undertakers and anyone I might have missed:

None of this would have been possible without your dedication and tireless efforts on our behalf. Enjoy the win, the rest of your off-season, and your holidays. I canít thank you enough.

Finally, to the Germans:

Bo, as always it was a pleasure just being involved in this with you. You bring a fresh attitude to this game that a lot of us (myself included) could learn from. Please continue to command and develop new teams and players as you and SOV do. It can only be good for our sport and community.

To the German teams: thank you for coming out on such a dreary day to give us a fight. Though it may have seemed otherwise, we never once let our guard down, because we understood all too well the talent and skill that sat opposite us on that field. If we played extra hard, it was because we knew you would, too. Thank you all.

MOFO: Rodney and Eric: your names most often followed cursing and a call for reinforcements. You guys are officially on my radar. Thanks for bringing it.

Finally, I want to say what I always say after these kinds of games. An old scenario vet once gave me a great piece of advice: never gloat about your victories, never quit over your failures. Each game is only practice for the next one. I hope both American and German players will take these words to heart as I have. Winning is great, losing sucks, but itís what you do afterward that counts.

Thanks again to everyone involved, and I will hope to see you all out there soon.

-A
Now that Alpha has said his thank you I will add my. Mostly the same what he said but I like to add thanks to all the field commanders. Even Box and Grazi who stepped up and chipped in at the last minute. To our tanks for the great job they did. I personally went and spoke to each one and told them what a great job they was doing. Commanding players and tanks is not an easy job. Again Thank you to all the players the game out. Thank you Rick and Staff at OXCC.

Now for a cheap plug. I'll be Generaling the 2013 Western War game at EMR on June 29th weekend against Tom Catshack Cunningham. Alpha will be one of my field commanders and Pickles will be in my command base. This game will be a big media game and I hope you guy will come and support me and Alpha again this time on the Native side. Tom Catshack is coming down from Canada with a lot of support. Let's send him back with a good USA butt kicking. Thanks again.
__________________
Team: RT's Raiders/Master Blasters; Blue's Crew; 2011 Paintball Man of the Year!
WestPoint 2005 Battle of Bastogne MVT (RT Raiders); 2006 Spring Game VC - MVP; 2008 Battle of Bulge German - Co-MVP; Skirmish 2007 Staligrad Russian - MVP; HiVi 2008 Death Before Dishonor - Sportsmanship; StrategyPlus 2009 WOA - Co-MVP; 2010 Legion - MoFo; 2011 Russian Front - Russian MVP; 2012 Quickshot - Divided Front - MVP; EMR 2013 March Meltdown - MVP
www.bluescrewtv.com; www.emrpaintball.com; www.cousinspaintball.com; www.paintballsportsny.com
BarneyNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:08 PM #372
"PITA"
Sofa Kingdom #44
 
"PITA"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: morgantown, pa
"PITA" plays in the APPA D5 division
"PITA" has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk_lX...ature=youtu.be Video

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.393236470751146.91014.270962902978504&type= 1 Pictures by Pita

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151147127071333.436099.307117036332&type= 1 Pictures from HELP KEEP PAINTBALL ALIVE

We had a great time playing for the Alpha and Barney and as the main force under Pete Murphy. Personally my favorite part was getting the corn out of the silo with the guy that had the rabbit mask. And the final battle was intense...the only time I actually got to play with my fiance because like always I can never find him on the field. lol. Thanks to the Producers for recognizing our younger player Chris Shannon for the Outstanding Sportmanship Award.

Felony ... Girl Power Rules... I got to run with you like two times on the field with Goose. Sorry that Big Bo put a hit out on ya. Grazi... you are a crazy dude...everytime I saw you it was like a pink/yellow blur because you were always off on some mission. Next time take me with ya like at Plague Wars and the Heli at Rome.

And to Tes and Jimmy....oh my god...it's been like 10 years since I've seen you and you have both grown up into exception young men. Yeah I see ya on facebook but face to face was priceless. Gotta come down to OXCC to see you both more.
"PITA" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:12 PM #373
Count von Lingen
 
 
Count von Lingen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by "PITA" View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk_lX...ature=youtu.be Video

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.393236470751146.91014.270962902978504&type= 1 Pictures by Pita

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151147127071333.436099.307117036332&type= 1 Pictures from HELP KEEP PAINTBALL ALIVE

We had a great time playing for the Alpha and Barney and as the main force under Pete Murphy. Personally my favorite part was getting the corn out of the silo with the guy that had the rabbit mask. And the final battle was intense...the only time I actually got to play with my fiance because like always I can never find him on the field. lol. Thanks to the Producers for recognizing our younger player Chris Shannon for the Outstanding Sportmanship Award.

Felony ... Girl Power Rules... I got to run with you like two times on the field with Goose. Sorry that Big Bo put a hit out on ya. Grazi... you are a crazy dude...everytime I saw you it was like a pink/yellow blur because you were always off on some mission. Next time take me with ya like at Plague Wars and the Heli at Rome.

And to Tes and Jimmy....oh my god...it's been like 10 years since I've seen you and you have both grown up into exception young men. Yeah I see ya on facebook but face to face was priceless. Gotta come down to OXCC to see you both more.
She was like bring it on, so I said its brought!!!!
Count von Lingen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:39 PM #374
BlackAngelSS
The Black Korps
 
BlackAngelSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Good game! great people and a great field! We look forward to coming back with our new tank next time. We had fun with the "anti tank gun" (aka "howitzer ").

A Few pics of the 1.SS Panzer Divsion Liebstandarte defending against the anticipated Allied armor attack.







__________________
SS BrigadefŁhrer A.Deckmann
CO 1.SS Panzer Division LSSAH & 1.SS Panzer Korps
Team Captain"The Black Korps"

http://1sspanzerkorps.com/

Last edited by BlackAngelSS : 12-10-2012 at 04:44 PM.
BlackAngelSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:03 PM #375
"PITA"
Sofa Kingdom #44
 
"PITA"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: morgantown, pa
"PITA" plays in the APPA D5 division
"PITA" has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
For those of you that didn't know...Team BAD was supposed to be there supporting the Germans. Only one player was there because the rest of the team who was carpooling were in an accident. No one was hurt but they for obvious reasons could not make the game. I'm just glad they are safe because they also play at our home field and I know these guys.
"PITA" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:10 PM #376
SR_Voodoo
 
 
SR_Voodoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Rhode Island
SR_Voodoo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
SR_Voodoo owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAngelSS View Post
Good game! great people and a great field! We look forward to coming back with our new tank next time. We had fun with the "anti tank gun" (aka "howitzer ").

A Few pics of the 1.SS Panzer Divsion Liebstandarte defending against the anticipated Allied armor attack.







Well done with the concealment!
__________________
Allied General (Ret.) -Skirmish
SR_Voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:47 PM #377
redic115
 
 
redic115's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Baltimore
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixRomeo View Post
Short history lesson:

Almost a decade ago, some friends and I decided to attend a December paintball game in Bowie, MD. The first Battle of the Bulge was an eye-opening experience, and one that instantly hooked us and had us looking for more. We met a ton of great folks, formed our first real team, the Dead Ringers, and started a rivalry with the home team, the Knight Stalkers. I remember feeling like there would never be another game to match it.


-A

Good job on making me feel old Alpha
redic115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:29 PM #378
Grelvire
Tiocfaidh Ńr LŠ
 
Grelvire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by redic115 View Post
Good job on making me feel old Alpha
I remember Alpha qoute of that day, "Cover my doors!"
__________________
Founding member of Sprye Bane Paintball
Grelvire is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyScenario Ups


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump