Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-01-2012, 11:14 PM #1
robot0ninja

Living Legends Hopper

Alright, so im sure you guys are probably annoyed as hell on versus threads but idc, dont be a dick. im either getting a Z2 or pinokio before living legends. z2 simply because its the most technologically advanced hopper on the market and one of the most durable (hasnt been out long enough to know if it out lasts a rotor) but the pinokio has the awesome 400 round nose cone. im just worried about the shells durability.

so i guess the biggest question is, does the pinokio shell hold up well? if so im buying it, if not, im going with the z2

"Originally posted by Tempted: The length of the barrel."

GoPro Hero 2 for sale
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...705&highlight=
robot0ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-09-2012, 08:02 PM #2
Infinity Kid
Lonely Island

Infinity Kid is playing at Living Legends VII
Infinity Kid supports Team VICIOUS
Infinity Kid supports Team VICIOUS
Infinity Kid posts videos on PbNation
Infinity Kid supports DLX Technology
Get a rotor! Easy as that! A pinokio is no good!
Infinity Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:42 PM #3
pbbuddy12
I'm more of a 3 wire guy

pbbuddy12 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
pbbuddy12 supports Pev's Paintball
pbbuddy12 is Legendary
Never personally owned a pinokio buy from time at the field I have noted pinokio shells are like halos. If you take care of it they seem to last. The z2 shell will be more durable that's for sure. My personal problem with z2s, and why I sold mine, is I feel like there are too many small parts some of which feel fragile compared to my rotors. Pinkios are known for being able to run pretty much anything through them that will fit through the feedneck. But they do make some noise when cycling.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:40 AM #4
robot0ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Kid View Post
Get a rotor! Easy as that! A pinokio is no good!
lol, I don't need 2 hoppers that feed 50 bps and jam constantly because its trying to feed so fast. sorry, got one when they first came out, I wasn't impressed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbbuddy12 View Post
Never personally owned a pinokio buy from time at the field I have noted pinokio shells are like halos. If you take care of it they seem to last. The z2 shell will be more durable that's for sure. My personal problem with z2s, and why I sold mine, is I feel like there are too many small parts some of which feel fragile compared to my rotors. Pinkios are known for being able to run pretty much anything through them that will fit through the feedneck. But they do make some noise when cycling.
thank you, I'll probably get the z2 for the durability

GoPro Hero 2 for sale
Old 04-10-2012, 02:53 PM #5
automagsrule
LOIC

If the reason you're looking at the pinokio is the high capacity nose, consider that the nose is only useful until you shoot it out and pod up. after that you effectively have a 150 round loader regardless of what the hopper really holds.

“If it is true that we need a degree of certainty to get by, it is also true that too much of the stuff can be lethal”
-Terry Eagleton
automagsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:05 PM #6
pbbuddy12
I'm more of a 3 wire guy

pbbuddy12 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by automagsrule
If the reason you're looking at the pinokio is the high capacity nose, consider that the nose is only useful until you shoot it out and pod up. after that you effectively have a 150 round loader regardless of what the hopper really holds.
Theoretically you can double pod fill it. Bit this is true. Prophecies also have larger nose cones available as well.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:37 PM #7
robot0ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by automagsrule View Post
thats what i was thinking. and the z2 looks perfect on the axe too
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbbuddy12 View Post
Theoretically you can double pod fill it. Bit this is true. Prophecies also have larger nose cones available as well.
not the z2.

GoPro Hero 2 for sale
Old 04-11-2012, 06:05 AM #8
pbbuddy12
I'm more of a 3 wire guy

pbbuddy12 is Legendary
With light modifications proph shells fit z2's. Also there are z2 nose cones, just not out yet per say.
pbbuddy12 is offline   Reply With Quote