PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-26-2012, 03:18 AM #1
daewootech

daewootech has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
daewootech has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Spyder Fenix Ramp Stuck

Ok so my MRX wasn't feeling fast enough to go with my friends for speedball, so I picked up a Fenix, only problem is that when I went to playi tried to use the Ramp PSP and I shot a few times and it shot about maybe20-30 balls, after I stopped touching the trigger. I ignored it and went on using semi, the. A week later we went to my cousins house who has a couple acres and we were shooting a tree and i set it to PSP again, I shot a few balls and then the gun shooting on its own, I stopped touching the trigger altogether and only held the body and it kept shooting about half my hopper worth ( I just reloaded my hopper )

Any ideas on this? I tried to replicate this later on by dry firing but it wouldn't replicate, I would like to try to replicate the problem before I complain to kingman, especially since my last two problems with spyder went unanswered by them.

The gun is cool but I would like to use ramp without it freaking out and wasting my balls/air. And millennium just feels too slow to use.
daewootech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-26-2012, 03:40 AM #2
Drat

Have you adjusted the trigger at all?
Drat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:32 PM #3
Bigjoe11
"The Boss"

Bigjoe11 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Bigjoe11 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bigjoe11 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Bigjoe11 supports DLX Technology
Turn up your trigger debounce setting.
Old 09-28-2012, 01:09 PM #4
daewootech

the first time it happened it i literally opened the box and went to go play, but the second time it happened i did shorten the throw of the trigger so it wouldnt have to travel so far to be pressed but not enough so that it didnt have a return after i pressed it.

im not positive on the debounce setting, im not seeing anything in the manual about it, this isnt the one with the T board its the new one with the "LEAP II Circuit Board with Rear Facing Color Access Mode Display (CAMD)"

ill have to search to see if any other LEAP II guns have reference to programming the board for cross refrence
Old 09-28-2012, 11:21 PM #5
Drat

The reason i asked if you adjusted the trigger is because it happened to me. I adjusted the trigger where it was really sensitive, but would still shut off. When i aired it up and shot some paint, the vibes were enough to keep it on ramp.
Drat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:59 PM #6
daewootech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drat
The reason i asked if you adjusted the trigger is because it happened to me. I adjusted the trigger where it was really sensitive, but would still shut off. When i aired it up and shot some paint, the vibes were enough to keep it on ramp.
I thought that for a second also but the first time it happened the gun was literally stock and I opened the box when I got to the field.

Check my videos
http://www.youtube.com/daewootech
Old 10-12-2012, 07:29 AM #7
bozley84

its shoots 15 balls full auto no matter what on the ramping modes i believe 1 is after 8 bps and the other is after 12 bps
bozley84 is offline   Reply With Quote