2012-2013 Board of Directors Elections - Nominations are Open!
The NCPA is holding elections for the Board of Directors for the 2012-2013 school year. Board member responsibilities include attending board meetings (held online), keeping in touch with schools in your region and bringing concerns to the attention of the Board and NCPA officers, and appointing officers (President, Treasurer, Secretary). This election will be for a term beginning May 1, 2012 and running through April 30, 2013.
There are seven total seats on the NCPA Board of Directors; two At-Large seats plus five seats representing a particular region:
- Illinois, Indiana, Kentucy, Michigan, Ohio, West Virginia, Wisconsin
- Colorado, iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Molntana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Wyoming
- Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont
- Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia
- Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah and Washington
Each school may vote for one candidate representing their region and for one At-Large candidate. If you are interested in running for one of these positions, you may apply for a position on the ballot by sending an email including your name, school, year in school, and your "stump speech" to email@example.com
. Candidates must be full-time students for the duration of the 2012-2013 academic school year.
Voting will be open from Monday, April 9 through Sunday, April 22. Interested candidates should apply as soon as possible. We will also take your school's vote at Nationals if you are in attendance.
Instructions for voting:
Voting is done through the NCPA College Club List. Each member school should go tohttp://www.ncpapaintball.com/college/club_list . From here, find your school's state in the upper list, then click on it. This will take you to a list of schools in your state; click on your school. Next, click on the 'Edit Club Information' link, and log in with your APPA login information. If you cannot find your team's information, please e-mail us and we will get it for you.
Once logged in, visit the 'NCPA Voting' tab. You will be shown the list of current nominees; select your school's vote and click 'Submit Club Vote'. If no options are displayed to vote for, that means there are currently no people running for board members for your region. You should consider running!