ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-04-2012, 03:47 PM #1
GameFace

GameFace is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
GameFace plays in the MiLP
GameFace plays in the APPA D4 division
Attention Free Agents

WHO IS MENTAL DIVERSION: Mental Diversion first appeared on the tournament scene in the fall of 2002 based out of New Jersey. The team went on to have a successful couple of years before merging into another NJ based team to compete full-time in X-Ball. We are trying to re-build with a combination of former players and some new blood. The two captains have over 30 years combined experience in the paintball industry as team owners, captains, and paintball business owners.

FORMAT/SERIES/DIVISION: The team will not focus on just one format, series, or division. We will play 7-Man, 5-Man, 3-Man, X-Ball, etc. For the early part of 2012 we will focus on building a strong roster and playing some great regional events. Towards the end of the season we will enter teams into some of the national events within the PSP and NPPL.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR: We are looking for all sorts of players since we will be playing across multiple division levels. So doesn’t matter if you’re D1, D2, D3, D4, D369...whatever….we will put you with the appropriate level players and you will have a chance to progress within our system. One thing I promise you is we won’t be a team that will throw a bunch of D5 players in a D2 event and watch them get destroyed. That isn’t fun and it is a waste of money. We are looking for players that are going to be dedicated. Mandatory practices will be twice a month with additional optional practices. I myself have a busy career so I understand that there are responsibilities outside of paintball. That being said, we will be flexible and work with each team member through their unique schedules.

LOCATION: Team will have three core locations of operation. Atlanta, Charlotte, and NY/NJ. We are looking for players who live within 2-3 hours of each location. The teams will have their own individual practices, but come together routinely to practice.

SPONSORS: We have some small sponsors lined up but this is in no way a free ride. I can tell you that we will not be buying sponsorship. What I mean is we won’t be buying $700 gear packages for the “privilege” to advertise a paintball brand. I would prefer the guys wear what they want. There are some other creative sponsorship opportunities that will become available once we start playing and getting some results.

If you are interested, please email mark@TeamMentalDiversion.com
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyRegional Ups