hey guys when i started this project my goal was to do as much work as i could possible. i have access to a vertical mill and a whole shop full of goodies. the 2nd goal was to not make it look like all the other ego mags that use long rails and lpr's off the front.
i didn't like how everyone was drilling thew the frame and using a long screw to the valve that would rub your hand raw. i decided to use one screw for the valve and another to attach the frame. did the same with the ule body. i wanted to be able to take the frame off and the whole gun not fall to pieces. i replaced the screws in the pic with button head screws
i wanted to be a sleeper as i could with out going way out the way. used the cp reg taped the top for 10-32. installed the barb and milled a slot used the zlock hole for the hose to enter the frame and to the noid.
started out the plan was to use a trilogy sf frame noid but i did not have enough room and am now falling back on the small smc noid and mpa-3.
Whats left to finish.
mill a bit of the frame to make room for the mpa-3 with a 90deg fitting. drill and tap the mpa-3 for the fitting and test.
ive been working on this project for about 3ish weeks now i think im doing pretty good considering i have been working around school work.