Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2012, 11:18 AM #85
Bunk3rKing
Shens!
 
Bunk3rKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: FL
Annual Supporting Member
Bunk3rKing plays in the PSP
Bunk3rKing owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Bunk3rKing is a top reviewer
Bunk3rKing is Boss
So basically he'll probably retire after this season?
__________________
Swag
Bunk3rKing is offline  
Old 04-09-2012, 05:48 PM #86
stoltzee
413
 
stoltzee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: mass
stoltzee is a Supporting Member
stoltzee is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
In July, his 24-year-old cousin was murdered and shortly after, Odom was involved in a car wreck in New York City. An SUV he was riding in struck at motorcycle, that then struck and killed a 15-year old pedestrian.
I'm not gonna lie, that would probably **** me up too.

Didn't know that happened.
__________________
oh lord, here comes the banker; he's gonna steal all my money tonight
oh lord, with him's the mayor; he's gonna sell me a pack of lies
between you and me, lord
we both know what they're doin' ain't right
oh lord, where are they goin'? they're gonna go to the church tonight
stoltzee is offline  
Old 04-09-2012, 07:27 PM #87
Bunk3rKing
Shens!
 
Bunk3rKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: FL
Annual Supporting Member
Bunk3rKing plays in the PSP
Bunk3rKing owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Bunk3rKing is a top reviewer
Bunk3rKing is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoltzee View Post
I'm not gonna lie, that would probably **** me up too.

Didn't know that happened.
__________________
Swag
Bunk3rKing is offline  
Old 04-09-2012, 09:32 PM #88
nsab3001
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiderfreak View Post
Can the Lakers sign him?
No I don't think so. The Mavs didn't fully waive him, they just permanently put him on the inactive list. I think the mavs are going to try to use his contract to trade during the off season as an expiring contract.
nsab3001 is offline  
Old 04-09-2012, 09:40 PM #89
Bunk3rKing
Shens!
 
Bunk3rKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: FL
Annual Supporting Member
Bunk3rKing plays in the PSP
Bunk3rKing owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Bunk3rKing is a top reviewer
Bunk3rKing is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsab3001 View Post
No I don't think so. The Mavs didn't fully waive him, they just permanently put him on the inactive list. I think the mavs are going to try to use his contract to trade during the off season as an expiring contract.
Someone already cleared that up brotha....


Quote:
The Dallas Mavericks and forward Lamar Odom have reached an agreement to end their relationship, The Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported Monday.

Odom would not be released from the squad, however. Instead, he will be listed as inactive until the end of the season. The Mavericks then could trade him.

Odom, a reality TV star by virtue of his marriage to Khloe Kardashian, took a 10-day leave of absence this season to attend to personal issues. Upon his return, he was sent to the Mavs' NBA Development League team, though he never appeared in a game with the Texas Legends before the Mavericks returned him to their active roster.

The Mavericks acquired Odom before the start of the season, but the two parties never seemed like a fit for each other. Dallas gave up an $8.9 million trade exception to the Los Angeles Lakers for the reigning NBA Sixth Man of the Year.
Odom admitted that he came into this season out of shape and not in the right mindset after on off-season of tragedy. In July, his 24-year-old cousin was murdered and shortly after, Odom was involved in a car wreck in New York City. An SUV he was riding in struck at motorcycle, that then struck and killed a 15-year old pedestrian.

The events left Odom shaken and contemplating retirement. And after 50 games, the effects were still having a toll on him, leading to a split with Dallas.

The struggles of Odom seemed to be a distraction for a team fighting for a playoff spot, with players and coaches showing frustrations after games when asked about him.

In his final game as a Mavericks, Odom played just 4 minutes and contributed only a single rebound. Dirk Nowitzki refused to answer any questions about Odom after the game.

Odom averaged career lows of 6.6 points and 4.2 rebounds during his 50-game stint. He also shot a career-low 35.2 percent from the field.
__________________
Swag
Bunk3rKing is offline  
Old 04-09-2012, 09:54 PM #90
raidenssj10
I feel all...warm inside
 
raidenssj10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Vladivostok
raidenssj10 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
raidenssj10 supports Team VICIOUS
raidenssj10 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunk3rKing View Post
Someone already cleared that up brotha....


Quote:
The Dallas Mavericks and forward Lamar Odom have reached an agreement to end their relationship, The Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported Monday.

Odom would not be released from the squad, however. Instead, he will be listed as inactive until the end of the season. The Mavericks then could trade him.

Odom, a reality TV star by virtue of his marriage to Khloe Kardashian, took a 10-day leave of absence this season to attend to personal issues. Upon his return, he was sent to the Mavs' NBA Development League team, though he never appeared in a game with the Texas Legends before the Mavericks returned him to their active roster.

The Mavericks acquired Odom before the start of the season, but the two parties never seemed like a fit for each other. Dallas gave up an $8.9 million trade exception to the Los Angeles Lakers for the reigning NBA Sixth Man of the Year.
Odom admitted that he came into this season out of shape and not in the right mindset after on off-season of tragedy. In July, his 24-year-old cousin was murdered and shortly after, Odom was involved in a car wreck in New York City. An SUV he was riding in struck at motorcycle, that then struck and killed a 15-year old pedestrian.

The events left Odom shaken and contemplating retirement. And after 50 games, the effects were still having a toll on him, leading to a split with Dallas.

The struggles of Odom seemed to be a distraction for a team fighting for a playoff spot, with players and coaches showing frustrations after games when asked about him.

In his final game as a Mavericks, Odom played just 4 minutes and contributed only a single rebound. Dirk Nowitzki refused to answer any questions about Odom after the game.

Odom averaged career lows of 6.6 points and 4.2 rebounds during his 50-game stint. He also shot a career-low 35.2 percent from the field.
Spurs playing without their big 3 and we are still losing.
__________________
XbL: Toasta Oven1-Halo 3, Reach, MW2, or COD 4.

Utah Jazz
University of Utah Utes, KC Royals, Real Salt Lake, Green Bay Packers, Nashville Predators


Владивосток, Россия
raidenssj10 is offline  
Old 04-09-2012, 09:56 PM #91
nsab3001
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidenssj10 View Post
Spurs playing without their big 3 and we are still losing.
Lol Popovich is one hell of a coach! Look at the Lakers, missing Kobe, They barely beat the Gordon, Jarret Jack, Ariza - Less Hornets >_<
nsab3001 is offline  
Old 04-09-2012, 10:21 PM #92
aspiderfreak
A Complete Vulgarian
 
aspiderfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: NWA
aspiderfreak plays in the PSP
aspiderfreak is an NCPA player
aspiderfreak plays in the APPA D4 division
aspiderfreak is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
aspiderfreak is a top reviewer
aspiderfreak is Boss
aspiderfreak supports DLX Technology
Thank god LAL squeaked out a win.
aspiderfreak is offline  
Old 04-09-2012, 10:24 PM #93
Bunk3rKing
Shens!
 
Bunk3rKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: FL
Annual Supporting Member
Bunk3rKing plays in the PSP
Bunk3rKing owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Bunk3rKing is a top reviewer
Bunk3rKing is Boss
So many injuries, these players need to start eating their weedies.
__________________
Swag
Bunk3rKing is offline  
Old 04-09-2012, 10:25 PM #94
aspiderfreak
A Complete Vulgarian
 
aspiderfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: NWA
aspiderfreak plays in the PSP
aspiderfreak is an NCPA player
aspiderfreak plays in the APPA D4 division
aspiderfreak is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
aspiderfreak is a top reviewer
aspiderfreak is Boss
aspiderfreak supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunk3rKing View Post
So many injuries, these players need to start eating their weedies.
Truth
aspiderfreak is offline  
Old 04-09-2012, 10:28 PM #95
Bunk3rKing
Shens!
 
Bunk3rKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: FL
Annual Supporting Member
Bunk3rKing plays in the PSP
Bunk3rKing owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Bunk3rKing is a top reviewer
Bunk3rKing is Boss
Its killing my playoff runs...
__________________
Swag
Bunk3rKing is offline  
Old 04-09-2012, 10:33 PM #96
aspiderfreak
A Complete Vulgarian
 
aspiderfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: NWA
aspiderfreak plays in the PSP
aspiderfreak is an NCPA player
aspiderfreak plays in the APPA D4 division
aspiderfreak is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
aspiderfreak is a top reviewer
aspiderfreak is Boss
aspiderfreak supports DLX Technology
Bad times man.
aspiderfreak is offline  
Old 04-09-2012, 10:33 PM #97
raidenssj10
I feel all...warm inside
 
raidenssj10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Vladivostok
raidenssj10 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
raidenssj10 supports Team VICIOUS
raidenssj10 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsab3001 View Post
Lol Popovich is one hell of a coach! Look at the Lakers, missing Kobe, They barely beat the Gordon, Jarret Jack, Ariza - Less Hornets >_<
Yeah he is. Luckily we pulled it out.
__________________
XbL: Toasta Oven1-Halo 3, Reach, MW2, or COD 4.

Utah Jazz
University of Utah Utes, KC Royals, Real Salt Lake, Green Bay Packers, Nashville Predators


Владивосток, Россия
raidenssj10 is offline  
Old 04-10-2012, 11:33 AM #98
PM6 Scenerio Player
Its spelled correctly!!!
 
PM6 Scenerio Player's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Astoria, NY
Rose is in a boot. I doubt he's playing tonight. Good news to me! Not that I wish Rose any sort of injury but the Knicks are beat up any help they can get.
__________________
J!-E!-T!-S! JETS! JE....wait, wait, wait we don't do that anymore 8-8

Congrats San Antonio Spurs!!

NY Yankees! 2014

Buy My Beat-Up SL94!
PM6 Scenerio Player is offline  
Old 04-10-2012, 11:39 AM #99
Bunk3rKing
Shens!
 
Bunk3rKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: FL
Annual Supporting Member
Bunk3rKing plays in the PSP
Bunk3rKing owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Bunk3rKing is a top reviewer
Bunk3rKing is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by PM6 Scenerio Player View Post
Rose is in a boot. I doubt he's playing tonight. Good news to me! Not that I wish Rose any sort of injury but the Knicks are beat up any help they can get.
Seriously? He's wasn't showing any signs of an injury the other night...
__________________
Swag
Bunk3rKing is offline  
Old 04-10-2012, 12:00 PM #100
PM6 Scenerio Player
Its spelled correctly!!!
 
PM6 Scenerio Player's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Astoria, NY
Hes being re-evaluated today but had a boot on Monday. I'm sure he will get on the floor but maybe not.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...n_Sundays_Loss
__________________
J!-E!-T!-S! JETS! JE....wait, wait, wait we don't do that anymore 8-8

Congrats San Antonio Spurs!!

NY Yankees! 2014

Buy My Beat-Up SL94!
PM6 Scenerio Player is offline  
Old 04-10-2012, 12:07 PM #101
Bunk3rKing
Shens!
 
Bunk3rKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: FL
Annual Supporting Member
Bunk3rKing plays in the PSP
Bunk3rKing owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Bunk3rKing is a top reviewer
Bunk3rKing is Boss
They are just hyping up the match up... i hope.....
__________________
Swag
Bunk3rKing is offline  
Old 04-10-2012, 02:54 PM #102
nsab3001
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Yeah, Rose has been injured so much this season. >_< I still think Bulls win this game. Tibs will certainly make some adjustments, and since Rose wasn't exactly shooting lights out, like Melo was in the last game, the Bulls should be taking it.
nsab3001 is offline  
Old 04-10-2012, 03:06 PM #103
aspiderfreak
A Complete Vulgarian
 
aspiderfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: NWA
aspiderfreak plays in the PSP
aspiderfreak is an NCPA player
aspiderfreak plays in the APPA D4 division
aspiderfreak is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
aspiderfreak is a top reviewer
aspiderfreak is Boss
aspiderfreak supports DLX Technology
2 good games on espn tonight!
aspiderfreak is offline  
Old 04-10-2012, 03:08 PM #104
Fat Joe
 
 
Fat Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: MASSachusetts
Annual Supporting Member
Fat Joe is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Fat Joe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat Joe has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Poor LamLam...
__________________
Beast Mode: Activated
big as I wanna be
HHAP Founder
Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain
Fat Joe is offline  
Old 04-10-2012, 03:10 PM #105
aspiderfreak
A Complete Vulgarian
 
aspiderfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: NWA
aspiderfreak plays in the PSP
aspiderfreak is an NCPA player
aspiderfreak plays in the APPA D4 division
aspiderfreak is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
aspiderfreak is a top reviewer
aspiderfreak is Boss
aspiderfreak supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Joe View Post
Poor LamLam...
Do you think he will come home to LAL next season?
aspiderfreak is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump