Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-01-2013, 09:10 PM #1
hitnut12

Lurker Bolt Axe

I purchased Lurker bolt for my axe gun and have heard all these great things about it. Must be like yelp where its all friends of the company reporting comments. I purchased the bolt and spacer arrived out of round. The lurker contact email link does not work. I get a hold of Ryan through PayPal and it takes a month to get new spacer. Install it in gun with very poor directions. The gun never shoots above 260 fps and all over the map in fps consistency. Try all suggested o rings, polish, and any other suggestions on forums with no resolve. Contacted Ryan and he agreed to refund, but I followed up asking for help to get it to work. No response. That being said i put old bolt in gun and it shots great and consistent. If you wanna to play paintball and not spend time on forums, making adjustments, and changing orings, trying to figure out bolt. STAY STOCK the gun shoots fine and smooth enough. Ps I have been in paintball since 1992 so it is not my first rodeo
hitnut12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-01-2013, 09:32 PM #2
TheHef

That sucks. Mine shoots great and really mad a noticeable improvement in my axe. Glad you made a brand new account to post this.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...6#post80475666
TheHef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:46 PM #3
BurningPlaydoh
Blow-Dough'ed

Annual Supporting Member
BurningPlaydoh has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Never had a problem contacting Lurker through email...
Old 12-01-2013, 10:06 PM #4
ironyusa
reappropriating resources

I never saw you in the forums and I am one of the main people that answers there. Ryan is a mod, so it's not like he's going anywhere... perhaps PM him again? If that doesn't work then PM me and I'll help you out.

New ideas being shown at: inceptionforums.com
ironyusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 11:07 PM #5
hitnut12

Read the the forums. emailed lurker. and yes start a new account to post it. Didn't mean to offend your friend, just my dissatisfaction
Old 12-01-2013, 11:12 PM #6
hitnut12

Trust me I wanted it work as much as anybody.
Old 12-01-2013, 11:19 PM #7
ironyusa

I could've walked you through it and got it working for you. Barring a tolerance defect, most of what causes an issue is elsewhere in the gun (almost always related to the poppet). Not sure why you started a new account to post your disagreement... perhaps you missed the point that he's a mod and will know who you are anyway. At any rate, the offer stands that if you really do want it to work PM me and I'll walk you through it.

Old 12-02-2013, 07:36 AM #8
got wake?

got wake? supports Empire
This is the wrong section to post this as well. But anyways, I'm not affiliated with Lurker in any way and absolutely love my Lurker bolt. It turned my Axe into a completely different gun!
got wake? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:39 AM #9
hitnut12

Ironyusa I appreciate your offer, and i don'tunder stand why people getting offended over my point of view/ experience., I was hoping for the same results as every one else. I want the gun to work as posted, so I apologize again for offending anybody. But at this point i am unsatisfied. The contact email on lurker website doesn't not work, so until I got working email through PayPal, they were hard to get a hold of.
Old 12-02-2013, 09:14 AM #10
hitnut12

Ironyusa it will not allow me to pm till I have five posts.
Old 12-02-2013, 09:19 AM #11
hitnut12

And for those that have an issue with my post and when joined. Is that what a forum is about to express options and experience. Negative or positive
Old 12-02-2013, 09:20 AM #12
ironyusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitnut12 View Post
Ironyusa I appreciate your offer, and i don'tunder stand why people getting offended over my point of view/ experience., I was hoping for the same results as every one else. I want the gun to work as posted, so I apologize again for offending anybody. But at this point i am unsatisfied. The contact email on lurker website doesn't not work, so until I got working email through PayPal, they were hard to get a hold of.
I understand. It can be frustrating when you pay money for a product and it doesn't work as expected. The only thing is that Ryan (Lurker27) and Ross (Boss) are probably the 2 biggest supporters of their products in the forums. They are the 2 that continually go out of their way to help people out which is why I try to go out of my way to help them out. That said, you're still entitled to your opinion.

You should have 5 posts now. Please feel free to PM me.

BTW, Lurker27@aol.com is a known good contact email... I've used it many times.

Old 12-02-2013, 09:33 AM #13
got wake?

got wake? supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitnut12 View Post

Read your first post and then you might understand people getting offended. You basically called people like myself a fraud because I don't give an honest opinion due to being friends with Lurker. I've never so much as PM'd him, emailed him, or called him. You are also saying your experience is the norm by saying stay stock. You are the extreme minority. I've only seen a couple guys that absolutely cannot get a Lurker or Boss bolt to work great. I know Boss has offered numerous times to send guns to him for him to setup for his customers. I'm not sure Lurkers policy on that, but irony may be able to help. I have offered local people my assistance. I'd even consider accepting guns mailed to me to setup, but I would want to have a liability waiver first, since I'm not a company setting up their own product. And I'd offer it for next to nothing, just cover return postage and a couple bucks to cover o-rings and lube. I own a field so I tech guns all the time. I have an employee that handles mech markers and I handle electro markers.
got wake? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:51 AM #14
Lurker27
Engineering the Future

Annual Supporting Member
Lurker27 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Lurker27 posts videos on PbNation
Lurker27 has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
My apologies for it not working, I sent you a troubleshooting email this morning. In fact it was my fault I had an email from you from your original problem that I totally missed (didn't see it until our more recent correspondence).

At any rate, I'll offer you tech support or a refund, as always.
Old 12-02-2013, 10:12 AM #15
msonic
one case one kill

Annual Supporting Member
msonic is a Mega Moderator
msonic is a Supporting Member
msonic is BST Legit
msonic donated to help Peyton Trent
msonic is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
msonic is Immortal
I moved this to the correct forum location.
msonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 10:00 AM #16
Rancid1845
Not Lazy........ Just Fat

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Rancid1845 is playing at Living Legends VI
Rancid1845 plays in the APPA D5 division
Rancid1845 supports Empire
My Lurker bolt shoots fine. Sure it took a LONG time to receive but its great.

T2 TOPGUN UNION
TOPGUN HOSTILE TAKEOVER
If it Shoots its "the ****"
Rancid1845 is offline   Reply With Quote