Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 04-16-2012, 10:22 PM #1
sup'mango
Dallas

sup'mango supports Team VICIOUS
getting rid of some gear!! bring shockers, egos, and dm's

Use your head when posting in my thread.

WHEN TRADING ALL INFORMATION WILL BE GIVEN OUT TO MAKE A DEAL, MY STUFF WILL BE SHIPPED THE DAY I RECIEVE YOURS OR THE NEXT POSSIBLE DAY

You came to me so you will be shipping first if we are trading.

All my gear will be shipped out the way it is described, if it arrives in any other condition i will assume you are the reason for its condition

GUNS-
First i have my mq valve nightkast pump "PROJECT" . Has zero b board, complete working front block, and after market clamping feedneck and drop forward. MQ pumps are amazing and somewhat rare to find.
**THE MQ VALVE LEAKS AND DOES NOT SHOOT. I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WORKING ON ELECTRIC COCKERS**

Asking 300 for the pump with front block and in the condition described.
Can add in a complete 10 piece knockout barrel kit for an additional 60!

trades that interest me are older electric guns. Must shoot psp 12 or 12.5 i will not add cash but will add gear

next i have a BT SA-17 pistol lnib condition. Used one time and works flawless. Will have all the originals in the box when shipped.

price- 110 firm. this guns a blast to use.
trades- hoppers, masks, jerseys plus cash. Will also look at IONS, Cheap shockers, pumps and pistols but i will not add cash only gear

Next is a Dye DM3/ matrix lcd.
This gun airs up but does not shoot. The lcd display does not show up when turned on but screen does light up. Good for anyone looking for a project or some parts. Comes with old school titanium boomstick

Price- 100 OBO
trades- anything

Gear

Pre 2K autococker front block- 50

blue proto axis pros-25

invert 20/20's (most agg mask)- 50
Purple proflex bottoms-35 obo
blue proflex tops with pink ears and km strap, will ship with clear lenses-45

I want a shocker, Ego 6-8, or dm

Will trade all my gear for a nice newer gun
sup'mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-17-2012, 08:55 AM #2
sup'mango
Dallas

Some good stuff here, need a tournament gun!!
Old 04-17-2012, 12:58 PM #3
bryanzero858

Annual Supporting Member
bryanzero858 works for a Paintball manufacturer
yd
bryanzero858 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:56 PM #4
TrickPB

Hello i will buy your Dye DM3/ matrix lcd and your mq valve nightkast pump for 230 all together includeing the shipping.
TrickPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:34 PM #5
sup'mango
Dallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrickPB View Post
Hello i will buy your Dye DM3/ matrix lcd and your mq valve nightkast pump for 230 all together includeing the shipping.
No thanks man not that desperate yet
Old 04-27-2012, 11:15 PM #6
B3ARC1AW

Part out the nightkast body and pump kit? PM me.
B3ARC1AW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 03:16 AM #7
ivannmuscat

wanna part out that hyper 2!?!? pm me bro
ivannmuscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:33 PM #8
jester0741

would you be willing to part out the Mq Valve? pm me, otherwise best of luck!

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.