Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-31-2012, 10:05 AM #1
CottonBall

has been a member for 10 years
2k5 Alias and 2k5 Lasoya - Pristine LOWERED

Lowered price

NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES......
First off, a 2k5 red Alias. Not many upgrades at all, was a backup to the Lasoya so it didnt see the field often during my ownership. Evil on/off, critical trigger (i think, i bought it with that trigger already installed) and matching Dye ultralight .692 Just tuned by BLAST, where it was gone through, and reflashed to Empire 1.5 ALL of the threads are in perfect condition. This thing shoots fantastic, and has typical wear and tear on the tip of barrel, front of reg, and any other "sharp" milling edge in the design. I wouldnt hesitate to use this in World Cup tomorrow.... Asking $300, buyer pays for whatever shipping you want USPS from 84015 and paypal fees.

Next is a true 2k5 yellow/black Lasoya. When i say true, i mean its true... None of this put together bull**** done from the older lasoyas that people try and pass off as "true"... This timmy is my baby, it has gone from Huntington Beach, to World Cup, everywhere inbetween, and back again. Sad to sell it, but dont play anymore. It comes with a CCM clamping feedneck, Swoop trigger, hybrid adj ram cap, CP on/off, and CP 2 piece barrel .689 ALL threads are in perfect condition, and was also sent to and tuned by BLAST, sent them both at once, where it was also gone through, and reflashed to Empire 1.5 Again, typical wear and tear. I absolutely love this timmy, shoots ropes and will blast anything that gets in its way. Asking $350 buyer pays whatever shipping you want USPS from 84015 and 3% fees.

Sorry, i dunno why it put them upside down....

Victory for sale thread is here <---- Click me

Please, im not looking for any trades, please respect my wishes, and dont ask, you will be ignored. Paypal will be used for the payment because its safe, and I will not ship until the money has been sent. I have been on this forum for much much longer than most, if you dont like my terms, please feel free to buy from someone else. Once payment has been recieved, I will provide the buyer with tracking details and I will also update paypal as well. Thanks for looking

Last edited by CottonBall : 04-18-2012 at 03:58 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-18-2012, 03:59 AM #2
CottonBall

up for lowered pricing
Old 05-05-2012, 03:32 AM #3
Rudes

pm'd
Old 05-06-2012, 08:53 AM #4
CottonBall