PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-10-2014, 09:30 PM #1
GHPBWoman

GHPBWoman has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SuperGame 48 Registration is now open!

Happy Holidays! Event promoter Dan Bonebrake announced today that registration is officially open for SuperGame XLVIII. SuperGame will be held from May 1st through May 3rd, 2015 in scenic St. Paul, Oregon at SniperzDen Paintball Park.

Single day passes, full weekend registration, paint purchase and special event entry are being offered at a discount for early registrants. SuperGame entry, paint and special event registration make excellent Christmas gifts for the paintballer on your list.

If you want a cheap stocking stuffer for your SuperGame attendee, consider pre-registering for their campsite! Camping reservations are just $5 and sell out quickly, particularly those sites suited for oversized trucks, truck-bed campers and trailers.

SuperGame event details are as follows:
Event Dates: May 1st to May 3rd, 2015
Location: SniperzDen Paintball, 20794 French Prairie Rd., St. Paul, Oregon 97137
Single day entry: $50 per day ($40 for early registrants)
3-Day Pass: $80 each ($70 for early registrants)
Campsite Registration: $5 for the weekend

To purchase SuperGame passes and for more information, please visit www.supergame.tv or call Warpaint International at (503)585-9477.

Any further questions can be emailed to dan@supergame.tv

####

Find me at: Gearheadz Paintball
GHPBWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-19-2014, 01:56 AM #2
splatthetick

FEK I love me some SG!!!
splatthetick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 03:34 PM #3
GHPBWoman

It is creeping up on us. I woke up this morning and realized that it's less than 90 days away. EEEEEEEK!

Old 02-04-2015, 06:07 PM #4
jimmarc

already signed up!
jimmarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 01:12 AM #5
LoveMyMagMoreThanYou
Got my 'Mag! Let's GO!!!!

Annual Supporting Member
LoveMyMagMoreThanYou has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
LoveMyMagMoreThanYou has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
LoveMyMagMoreThanYou has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
My son and I are registered! Can't wait!
LoveMyMagMoreThanYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 01:34 AM #6
Heaterdude
College Kid

Heaterdude posts videos on PbNation
Heaterdude supports Pev's Paintball
Heaterdude has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Heaterdude supports DLX Technology
Still waiting on that blasted DVD -.-"
Ansgear.com
Trademygun.com
EKK Elite
Heaterdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 09:19 AM #7
tylera2012
Inked, Pierced, & Awesome

tylera2012 helped look for balloons
tylera2012 is playing at Living Legends VII
tylera2012 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
tylera2012 is for the Gunfight
tylera2012 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaterdude View Post
Still waiting on that blasted DVD -.-"
it'll come out at supergame more than likely.
Old 02-17-2015, 09:43 AM #8
LoveMyMagMoreThanYou
Got my 'Mag! Let's GO!!!!

Annual Supporting Member
LoveMyMagMoreThanYou has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
LoveMyMagMoreThanYou has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
LoveMyMagMoreThanYou has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
But, that's not right. I elected to pay $5 for them to ship it to me, so I wouldn't have to wait until the next SuperGame. Plus, it didn't take them a full year to produce the previous ones. There is something funky going on.
LoveMyMagMoreThanYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 06:43 PM #9
GHPBWoman

Re: DVD's, it is my understanding that they are wrapping up production now and they should be shipping within the next couple of weeks. Don't quote me on that just in case they get any more snags.

Gotta remember that Hellfish is another small business. They want to do as professional a job as possible, and each year that they add more cameras to the field, they have more footage to go through.

Old 02-18-2015, 06:47 PM #10
GHPBWoman

February 18, 2015 - St. Paul, Oregon

Mike Casady confirmed today that Component Concepts Incorporated, producer of the Phantom and Phantom Revolution, is returning to SuperGame 48 from May 1st through May 3rd, 2015. Casady has pledged to continue sponsorship of the SuperGame 3 vs. 3 Pump Event which has become the hottest annual pump game in the Pacific Northwest.

CCI began producing pump markers in 1987 and has become a brand synonymous with quality paintball equipment. Offering unparalleled customer support and product longevity, the classic Phantom and Phantom Revolution can be found on paintball fields across the globe.

Component Concepts Inc. is based in Newberg, Oregon. Celebrating its 28th year in business, CCI continues to produce markers that are built to order with parts produced in the United States. Each marker is assembled in-house by Casady and can be personalized with a wide variety of configurations, color and finish options. CCI strives to be your number one source for pump paintball products and information.

SuperGame is a Big Game paintball series that includes the CCI sponsored pump tournament, appearances by industry celebrities and media professionals, a night ops game, a pistol competition event, swap meet and the largest Paintball Trade Show in the Pacific Northwest.

For more information on attending, sponsoring, or shopping SuperGame 48, please contact:

www.supergame.tv
Tel: (503)585-9477
E-mail: dan@supergame.tv

Old 02-27-2015, 09:02 PM #11
GHPBWoman

GEARHEADZ PAINTBALL TO BE GOLD SPONSOR AT SUPERGAME

February 27, 2015 - St. Paul, Oregon

Gearheadz Paintball, LLC has stated that they will return to SuperGame XVLII with the Phoenix Kit for CCI Phantom and Helios body for Automags in hand.

The Hillsboro, Oregon based company will return to SuperGame with their Player's Lounge, certified Airsmiths and expanding product lines in tow. Company machinist Ryan McKee and owner Keith DuVall have already begun work on the Phoenix Phantom marker that will be donated to the SuperGame Raffle. In past years Gearheadz Paintball has donated a variety of custom paintball markers made exclusively for the SuperGame raffle.

SuperGame has one of the largest paintball benefit raffles on the west coast, with ticket sales being donated to local charities. The 2014 SuperGame raffle raised over ten thousand dollars for the Boys and Girls Club of Salem and the Bob Gurnsey Scholarship Awards. The raffle consistently is valued at over $40,000 in prizes with hundreds of players winning prizes throughout the three day event.

Gearheadz Paintball will be returning to SuperGame for the fifth year in a row. "The SuperGame events give us a chance to get out of the shop and connect with our customers. It is the highlight of the paintball season for us and we look forward to the event each year." Crystal DuVall said.

SuperGame XLVIII will be held at SniperzDen Paintball Park in St. Paul, Oregon. The SuperGame draws over 1,500 players to each of the three days of the event (May 1st through 3rd, 2015) along with a host of spectators, sponsors, vendors and staff.

ReplyRegional Ups