PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 10-07-2014, 01:49 AM #1
Jestero

Jestero owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
Looking for a New Field.

I am looking for a new field (not indoor) I want to play outside mostly Woods/Speedball If I had to go to the fields what fields has a decent amount of walk ons and general players? And what certain days have the most player?

Impact?
Splat?
Action?

And do War Paints outdoor field walk on days is it a pretty big gathering of people on those days as well?
Jestero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-07-2014, 09:30 AM #2
chrisdelay

chrisdelay has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Be sure to check out The Swamp (https://www.facebook.com/Swamp.PB) down in Lebanon...it's woodsball only, but it's a great family atmosphere, low entrance costs and BYOP!
You gas up the marker, put on the mask, and walk onto the field. It doesn't matter that you failed a test, your girlfriend broke up with you the night before, or that you just had a bad day at work. This is your heaven on earth. Live it and play it as if there was no tomorrow.
(stolen with permission from theblackoutsavage)

Noobs Revenge Paintball

NoobsRevenge.com
chrisdelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 09:34 AM #3
RaymiusII
The All Knowing One

Annual Supporting Member
Crossfire holds events at Impact Action the second Saturday of every month. Turn out is about as good as it gets in winter with a broad cross section of skills and players.
RaymiusII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:11 AM #4
Giruc

Annual Supporting Member
Giruc plays in the PSP
Giruc supports Team VICIOUS
Giruc is attending Decay of Nations VI
Giruc supports DLX Technology
war paints outdoor walk on days typically get between 60-90 people at em!
DLX LUXE

NW SOLDIER
DXS CONTROL THE GAME
Giruc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 01:22 PM #5
Jestero

Jestero owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giruc View Post
war paints outdoor walk on days typically get between 60-90 people at em!
Thanks! I was really curious as to go to these or not. I know the super games get freaking insane. I just wanted to know if the turnout rate for just a days play is pretty good as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymiusII View Post
Crossfire holds events at Impact Action the second Saturday of every month. Turn out is about as good as it gets in winter with a broad cross section of skills and players.
Def checking this one out as well. I don't mind winter play I just don t like playing with 3 other guys in 1 field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdelay View Post
Be sure to check out The Swamp (https://www.facebook.com/Swamp.PB) down in Lebanon...it's woodsball only, but it's a great family atmosphere, low entrance costs and BYOP!
I'll be sure to check on this hows the turn out rate though? for people that go. I am looking for specific days because I have to change my work schedule around to fit them...
Jestero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 03:42 PM #6
Double

Check out splat action!!! Johns field has been slammed all year. Saturdays are always a good turnout. Air ball and the best woodsball fields around this area hand down. Give splat a shot you will like his set up!
Old 10-07-2014, 05:38 PM #7
master_shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdelay View Post
I will second the swamp! Great people and dynamic scenario type playing! I will be going there in the future!!
Old 10-08-2014, 03:31 PM #8
BMJoker

has been a member for 10 years
BMJoker donated to help Peyton Trent
BMJoker has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
BMJoker has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double View Post
Check out splat action!!! Johns field has been slammed all year. Saturdays are always a good turnout. Air ball and the best woodsball fields around this area hand down. Give splat a shot you will like his set up!

But you will be puzzled by an archaic pricing scheme. Seriously....On what planet do fields still not include air in the field fee? I felt like It was 1998 when I went there.
Old 10-08-2014, 07:29 PM #9
BloodinatorX

BloodinatorX has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
BloodinatorX has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMJoker View Post
But you will be puzzled by an archaic pricing scheme. Seriously....On what planet do fields still not include air in the field fee? I felt like It was 1998 when I went there.
I haven't been there because of this. It's the farthest of Portland area fields (other than Salem) and the most expensive. I'd love to go but I can't justify paying $10-$20(per person as I pay for my GF who is finishing college currently) extra to drive an extra 30-40 minutes. Impact Action always has a good turnout. I went to Action Acres on Saturday. It's a nice decent size field but the population was kind of low in the beginning because they allow rental groups to play together. Which would be fine except it was like 3 on 3 for a few games until a rental group decided not to be pansies...

Main: Blue Invert Mini - Pic

Backup: The GreenMachine - Custom 01 Cocker - Pic
BloodinatorX is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups