Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 05-25-2015, 08:08 PM #1
osymigosy

osymigosy has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
osymigosy has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Looking to Join a Team!!

Hello, my name is Isaac. I am a 16 year old male in need of more paintball fun and commitment. I am located in Northern California... Yreaka area. I want to join a team in the Southern Oregon/Northern California area. I am capable of driving my self to practices when ever needed and am willing to make the commitment to better my skills, I played a lot when i was 7-8 years old. family split up and long story short I found my self racing cars almost professionally until recently funding was lost. I have been playing every weekend for the past few months and really love the sport, always have. If you have any good connections let me know!!

Thank you so much for your help!!

Isaac Martin
osymigosy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-31-2015, 01:01 PM #2
iTzpinkgodzira
Ride or Collide

Contact DMZ, maybe they are trying to put some kind of team together and they are out of Medford. I know some other dudes in Brookings that are working on putting together an Xball field (bunkers are "in the mail" last I heard). The dude that runs that owns/manages the 101 bar and grill. That's a start. I don't know of much going on in northern cali. If I were you I would look farther south to sac town some serious murderers ball down there on the weekly.
iTzpinkgodzira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 03:14 PM #3
PaintballINK

there is diamond hill paintball in harrisburg that will allow you to meet and greet and make the tourney scene up there. but the DMZ is the closest to you and several of the guys come to our field in Sutherlin to play speedball as the DMZ is just rec ball at the moment.

also a fun rec field with woodsball and speedball, with players that hit tourneys occasionally, about 50 minutes south of Eugene. douglas county paintball club on facebook is the best way to get in touch with our field.

next game will be September 13th. i'll post in "events" soon on facebook.

at 825 "likes" we'll have another FREE CASE OF PAINT DRAWING

speedball and woodsball and the cheapest entry, which includes air, and the paint is fresh and inexspensive as well anywhere in the state or northwest for that matter.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dougla...8212324?ref=hl
PaintballINK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 03:18 PM #4
PaintballINK

Austin is the chap in brooking that owns and manages the 101 bar and grill. he is trying to make a field in brookings, but until then he and his buddies come to our field in Sutherlin, Douglas County Paintball Club, and they will sometimes hit a few tournaments around the area. great group of guys and the group in Medford that comes to our field is nice as well.

I would agree to check out the Redmond area or sac area. love to have you come north, but south might be closer for you.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dougla...8212324?ref=hl
PaintballINK is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups