Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-29-2012, 04:20 PM #1
emagnuss

emagnuss is a Supporting Member
emagnuss owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Douglas County paintball club

Hey paintball player of all ages and skill level there will be a new air ball and woodsball fields opening just north of roseburg OR. . with convenitent parking just off the freeway and air, run by adults who have been playing paintball at all lvls for 20+ years . we antisapate the first weekend of play to be april 15th. you can chack back here for updates . or join us on facebook (douglascountypaintballclub) or www.dcwoodsball.com we look forward to seeing you guys out there .
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1194503
dark ego OWN'S! .
emagnuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-29-2012, 06:28 PM #2
Spaz 419
Mascot

Spaz 419 is a Supporting Member
what!!!!!!!!!! where , how big of airfield, what kindda bunkers, psp or semi ROF

OH **** just looked at ur web site im down to play ill be there! ( as long as it aint raining sideways ) rain i can handle just not sideways

* edit x2 how much is field fee and how much is paint? Oh last but not least i get to shoot perry right......

Last edited by Spaz 419 : 03-29-2012 at 09:00 PM.
Spaz 419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:58 PM #3
haniousman12

Wow. I havent seen the old Diablo air fields with the tubes up and running in years!
Old 03-30-2012, 01:33 AM #4
PaintballINK

Mike, Thanks for the post on the upcoming field. I appreciate it. Good stuff. Yes we(douglas county ballers) hope to open April 15th if the work day we have planned for the 31st goes well. As Mike said, keep an eye on Douglas County Paintball Club on facebook for updates and www.dcwoodsball.com is a place the local woodsball guys use to keep in touch. We hope they come out to the new field to play too as we have a small woodsball course now and we hope to expand it by the end of the summer.

Yes, we are using an old style airball field that Aaron bought years ago from a chap that had a field in Medford. (pics and video of the field on FB) It has 19 bunkers and I have 6 more stand alones that wrk well for lane blockers. The Diablo field has spent most of it's life in Aaron's garage as we haven't had a good place to set it up regularly. It's in great shape and plays well. It keeps you in shape jumping over the tubes If all goes well, as it has so far, we will have a place to play regularly soon. Whoot Whoot!!! We will have a more concrete idea after work day this saturday.

Spaz, you can try and shoot me, but I am going to sell you the most ugly, pear shaped, golf ball dented stuff I can find hehe. Great to still see you on here. I just sent Dozer a txt he needed to round up some people and come over and play.

Entry is just $5 and includes air. Right now we are calling it BYOP and I will have some paint for sale too. Probably in the $40 range, but still working on that part. Once I get a better idea progress on work day, I will work harder on the paint and insurance situation straight away. We are trying to keep it the fun, low key paintball that got us all into the game in the first place. We are making a family friendly,safe place to teach, learn, and play the game we all like so much. That's the idea anyway. If I can get enough players once a month to cover insurance and the port-a-pot I will be stoked. The fact this post has gotten a couple replies in one night is a great start. Thanks. keep it going and tell your friends.
PaintballINK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:25 AM #5
protoguy64

this place looks killer im down for sure!
protoguy64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:46 AM #6
Spaz 419
Mascot

Perry ill talk the pear shaped paint for 40.00 a case LOL Keep us posted i WILL be there for sure if u guys open the 15th

* i tryed to PM ya my number it didnt work LOL Dozer has it man hit me up a text.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:04 PM #7
PaintballINK

Protoguy good to see another player has found us.

Spaz I think my PM was off as I changed my email address and it was waiting for email verification. you should be able to pm me your number now. GLad you like the idea of $40 golf/pear balls. That's the kind of fun players I am looking to come to our field hehe. I hope to have fresh paint for each game day we plan. At least once a month is the plan once we get rolling

The recent storm front to move through Oregon has killed our work day for tomorrow. I am still going to try for the 15th opening, but it may not work since we won't have workday tomorrow as planned. keep an eye on this page and our Douglas County Paintball Club on Facebook to keep in touch. Tell all your friends as it would be great to have the guys from Coos Bay stop by on game days (did you guys see the Sumner pics on the Club page?) and anybody else that wants to come out to play.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dougla...8212324?ref=hl
Old 03-30-2012, 04:12 PM #8
Moadib

Moadib owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
What What a paintball field cant wait to check this place out this summer!
Moadib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 06:36 PM #9
Spaz 419
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintballINK View Post
Protoguy good to see another player has found us.

Spaz I think my PM was off as I changed my email address and it was waiting for email verification. you should be able to pm me your number now. GLad you like the idea of $40 golf/pear balls. That's the kind of fun players I am looking to come to our field hehe. I hope to have fresh paint for each game day we plan. At least once a month is the plan once we get rolling

The recent storm front to move through Oregon has killed our work day for tomorrow. I am still going to try for the 15th opening, but it may not work since we won't have workday tomorrow as planned. keep an eye on this page and our Douglas County Paintball Club on Facebook to keep in touch. Tell all your friends as it would be great to have the guys from Coos Bay stop by on game days (did you guys see the Sumner pics on the Club page?) and anybody else that wants to come out to play.

Ya bro i hope the paint is fresh too * since ill be buying from u guys Ill try to get some of the guys from here , i dont see alot of em anymore. Mainly just Ross,Clay and Dozer. I just hit the field/woods again lately myself, and as far as the summner pics ill have to join the site and look.
Old 03-31-2012, 04:17 PM #10
PaintballINK

spaz, bring all you can. I already txtd dozer and he sounds game. Facebook is free and you don't have to do much with it if you don't want to, but it the main way we plan to get in touch with people for game days and field info for now.

Proto, good you found us. feel free to spread the word in your area as the field is only about 25 minutes drive from creswell/cottage grove area. thanks for helping spread the word. Or was is Moadib that's from the grove? whatever, let your field know we will have a field open in the next few weeks if all goes well. Only gonna open once a month so far and gage teh player count. Keep an eye on this and the FB page. thanks again.

we got some more work done today even though we cancelled the workday we had planned for today, people still showed up and got some more done. I still want to try for the april 15th as a soft open but the guys think there is more to do to make that happen. I am going to try though. keep an eye on the facebook Douglas County Paintball Club page for updates. I will try to update here as well.

Old 04-02-2012, 12:31 AM #11
PaintballINK

alright, we had a work day planned for the 31st to work on the field to get it ready for an april 15th opening. We cancelled because they guessers said rain. 31st came and no rain. several guys showed up anyway and we got some more work done. still some more to do, but still trying really hard to make a 15th opening. gonna be tough, but we are trying. keep an eye on the facebook page for updates. I think we'll try another work day saturday afternoon and see what we can get done. pray for some good weather and we'll keep you guys updated. thanks

Old 04-02-2012, 08:01 PM #12
protoguy64

LOL moadib and i are from the same paintball club gorilla warfare ,and we will be down to run and gun as soon as your ready for the war to begin.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:01 PM #13
Spaz 419
Mascot

Woot reminds me on that old slayer song Ghost of war! and yes im ready to blow peoples ...er um i mean play.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:42 AM #14
protoguy64

Im totally stoked that a new field is opening in my area
Old 04-03-2012, 09:46 AM #15
Spaz 419
Mascot

ya man me too, well closer to my area anyway.
Old 04-03-2012, 06:51 PM #16
PaintballINK

spaz it'll be good to see you again.

proto and moadib it'll be great to have some fresh players as well. Glad you guys are so interested. we are sure excited here in Douglas County.

we are planning a work day for this Saturday. posted on the Facebook page too. I am very optimistic we can still make the 15th, but it's not for sure. Keep telling your friends as it would be great to see the guys from the Coos Bay and meet some new players as well. We think it will be a fun, family oriented place to play and we will work regularly to improve the field as more and more people play. We did a few scramble tournaments (at other locations) and got some boys out of the woods to check it speedball. They liked it but most prefer woodsball and that's what makes the new location so fun. Interstate visability, speedball and woodsball all in one central location. we are uber stoked and working hard to get it opened soon.

Spaz, btr get that gun tuned up cause I can't wait to shoot you!! hehe

Old 04-03-2012, 07:20 PM #17
casey standley
RUTHLESS

casey standley is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
also very excited to get this up and running. we have all put alot of time and sweat ( well a little sweat) into getting this going.
G6R owners club
casey standley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:23 PM #18
Spaz 419
Mascot

Awesome bro, hey can we see updated pics of the speedball field. Or is that it on the web page u guys have.
Old 04-03-2012, 07:28 PM #19
casey standley
RUTHLESS

the field is indeed and older one, but it plays awsome. we are just stoked to get this going local so we all dont have to drive so far to itch our airball scratch!!
G6R owners club
Old 04-03-2012, 07:30 PM #20
Spaz 419
Mascot

Ya the bunkers are old but look in great shape, i was asking bout the field its self,Like the grass, dirt etc etc
Old 04-03-2012, 07:46 PM #21
casey standley
RUTHLESS

o yea well it was like a marsh but we have gone in and taken out all the rocks,roots and pokies, so its pretty much like a grass now. it will be fine for sliding and jumping around.. lol well see im getting older and fatter but ill try. i think it will be a primo spot for tourneys . good parking and right off the freeway. u can see it from I-5
G6R owners club
ReplyRegional Ups