Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 12:17 PM #1
INPB812 (Banned)

INPB812 is playing at Living Legends V
INPB812 is for the Gunfight
INPB812 posts videos on PbNation
[Resolved] issue with JRLettau

i bought his jt pants off him we where ganna do 1/2 now and 1/2 later when the pants came in i payed him and i have not heard anything back and its been more then a week sad thing on my part i gifted it thro paypal
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-29-2012, 12:49 PM #2
Derppen like a Baws

.. is playing at Living Legends V
.. owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
.. supports Pev's Paintball
.. has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Sorry to hear that, first off read the sticky thread in the theft report section on how to start a claim and proper theft report, if you already did then you should post screenshots of your private messages and proof of payment (be sure to blacken out private information until approved by a Mod). Even though it is gifted you can still attempt to redeem the funds through paypal, its not exactly the best chance though.

Go into the transaction through paypal, either through recent transactions or if it appears in your box when you log in below. Scroll to the bottom of the information page when you click on the details option in the same box as his name/transaction. Then click dispute or resolve problems, there you can fill out an internet form and add documentation and files to help support your claim. You have the option to also ask for a full or partial refund.

Then you wait, first he has the chance to respond, if he does not; paypal after so long will review your information and reply. Check back every so often to see if he has done anything on the claim. You might also want to give them a call through customer service, explain what happened in full detail and be sincere about it. You hhave to remeber that you gifted the payment and your are not fully protected by thier buyer policy or if protected at all.

Always pay the fee, it's worth it to pay a little more just to know that you will get most of it back if something ever does happen.

Last edited by .. : 03-29-2012 at 12:52 PM.
Old 03-29-2012, 01:04 PM #3
INPB812 (Banned)

ok here are the screen shots

Old 03-29-2012, 03:15 PM #4
Derppen like a Baws

.. is playing at Living Legends V
.. owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
.. supports Pev's Paintball
.. has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Well he said let's do half and half, so you paid half of his asking price. The thing is he said we had'nt agreed on a price. Usually this is where the buyer haggles the price down. I have never seen the seller want to raise the price when he has somone interested in an item he has been wanting to get rid of for awhile as he said.

So you sent 10, which is a quarter of 40 Anyhow he must not have realized that you agreed to the 10 now 30 later rather than the half and half, because i don't see you directly saying yes to the 10/30 but you paid in that manner. If i was the seller i would have realized you agreed to it and shipped the pants.

Im assuming that he thought you meant 20$ overall, now this part comes in where he does'nt reply. I have no idea on that but this is just my general consensus for what happened. I would Pm USAFWD about this thread so he could chime in.

Also could you provide a link to his thread, perhaps if he still has the pants listed so i could see if he meant 40$shipped or 40+shipping which would also cause a miscommunication in pricing.

Last edited by .. : 03-29-2012 at 06:38 PM.
Old 03-29-2012, 05:44 PM #5
INPB812 (Banned)

well after i payed him the cash he said the 10 now and then the 30 when i get the pants

here is the link to the thread
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...689&highlight=
Old 03-29-2012, 08:21 PM #6
OregonVoIP
Biz Telecom Broker

OregonVoIP owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
OregonVoIP has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
OregonVoIP has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
OregonVoIP has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/archiv.../t-640110.html - Archery Forum

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...I-for-sale-PNW - VW Forum

http://www.facebook.com/justin.lettau - Facebook

His occupation appears to be a Corrections Officer in the State of Washington.... Something tells me he probably isnt out to scam you.

I would say try PM'ing him, emailing him, and calling him (if you have phone number).

I would give the guy a chance, being in what appears to be LE he might have had a crazy week, or something massive could be going on, idk.
Houston Heat #56
Corey Field #16
Nick Slowiak #29
Old 03-29-2012, 08:46 PM #7
INPB812 (Banned)

yes i gave him a week or two to respond and i just got a pm from him saying he is shipping the pants out tomarro so hes a good guy probly just a crazy work week i just didnt know what else to do i sent him a email and i found him on facebook and sent him a message and he didnt reply but he pmed me
Old 03-31-2012, 05:05 PM #8
phillysteve
Theft Patrol

Annual Supporting Member
phillysteve is a Moderator
phillysteve is Legendary
phillysteve supports DLX Technology
You'd be surprised what people are capable of when they don't think they will get caught. Hopefully this guy is just having a bad day.
GLOCK 19
Old 04-03-2012, 06:20 PM #9
INPB812 (Banned)

same
Old 04-04-2012, 01:24 PM #10
INPB812 (Banned)

close got my pants in
Old 04-22-2012, 12:24 PM #11
THE MEANSTREAK
TEAM MEANSTREAK

THE MEANSTREAK owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
THE MEANSTREAK owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
THE MEANSTREAK supports Team VICIOUS
THE MEANSTREAK has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
and now you are being accused of scamming by like 4 other people in this thread http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3794757
Closed Thread