PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyScenario Ups

Old 07-04-2012, 09:44 AM #211
dheil1970

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unsocial One View Post
Yea I don't see that happening. Ben wouldn't be able to move his precious high dollar paint. He likes those slaughter heavy paint slinging situations. You throw a few thousand balls in the air while he counts and laughs......good times boys. Best scenario every ha! ha!
I would love for you to come up and introduce yourself to me if you are at the scenario.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-04-2012, 11:15 AM #212
WhiteRiverPaintball
Indiana's Largest Field

WhiteRiverPaintball is playing at Living Legends V
WhiteRiverPaintball posts videos on PbNation
Burn Ban

NOTICE: There is a burn ban in effect at this time for Madison County (and most of Indiana):

"Due to extremely dry conditions, Madison County has issued a burn ban until further notice. No open flame fires are allowed, so NO CAMPFIRES! Charcoal can be used in fire rings and picnic grills. Gas grills are okay as well."
White River Paintball Field is over 100 acres of urban, woodsball and scenario paintball, located in the Indianapolis, Indiana metro area. WRP also features an on-site pro-shop, 10 acre camping area, epic scenario events and over a dozen playing fields including multiple aircraft, two-story towers, multi-acre city, forts, military vehicles, jungle huts, deep woods and more!

Upcoming Scenario Event Schedule:

* Battle for Chicago: Mafia Wars - November 7th, 8th & 9th, 2014 *
* Jungle Run: Blood Diamonds - March 20th, 21st & 22nd, 2015*
* Summer 2015 Scenario Event - July 17th, 18th & 19th, 2015 *
Join us on Facebook
WhiteRiverPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 12:08 PM #213
kmauzy

kmauzy is playing at Living Legends VI
I am ok with him being Allied. But there is always room for friendly fire? Or Del we will have you come over to Axis for ten minutes and then you can go back if you want. I think that is a better solution to the problem here.
Outdoorsmenpaintball.org

http://Rockstartactical.com

http://TechTpaintball.com
kmauzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 03:19 PM #214
DELuxemoDEL
DELuxe_moDEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmauzy View Post
I am ok with him being Allied. But there is always room for friendly fire? Or Del we will have you come over to Axis for ten minutes and then you can go back if you want. I think that is a better solution to the problem here.
Now there is a noble and honorable enemy right there. I thank you for the offer and will take you up on it if the coward actually shows and reveals who he is.
Commander, Rebel Faction WRP 03/12
Team Red One

"My centre is giving way, my right is in retreat; situation excellent. I shall attack."
-Marshal Foch
DELuxemoDEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 04:16 PM #215
jbmcduff

jbmcduff owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jbmcduff supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DELuxemoDEL View Post
Now there is a noble and honorable enemy right there. I thank you for the offer and will take you up on it if the coward actually shows and reveals who he is.
I got this Del.

Yo, Unsocial:

2011 Beach of Normandy Axis CO----2011 Battle for Bastogne Axis CO
2011 Battle of Stalingrad Axis MVP

PGOD
-Loathe any state that doesn't start with "Tex" and end with "as".
-"I wanted to play Mouse Trap... you roll your dice, you move your mice... nobody gets hurt."
jbmcduff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 05:05 PM #216
Scout373

Quote:
Originally Posted by dheil1970 View Post
LOL!!! Just googled it! Yeah I actually didn't know what one was. How fun would it be to have that run down the whole field!
If we had a lazy River running back to the Allies back spawn, that spawn would be getting used all day long!

"Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way.."
- Gen. George Patton
Scout373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:12 PM #217
The Unsocial One
Sniper

Quote:
I would love for you to come up and introduce yourself to me if you are at the scenario.
I have, not very flattering you don't remember me. I guess I should burn the plaque I received there. I have never played there without my name on my uniform. I never lie and am always willing to back up my words. Were you thinking of sharing a beverage or did you have something else in mind?

http://www.rap4.com/
Those who wipe and think they are paintball gods are like those who play video games with cheats and think they can beat the game ........ Sad
The Unsocial One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:53 PM #218
6pack
Outdoorsmen

Quote:
I have, not very flattering you don't remember me. I guess I should burn the plaque I received there. I have never played there without my name on my uniform. I never lie and am always willing to back up my words. Were you thinking of sharing a beverage or did you have something else in mind?
I'm not even sure where to start. It seems to me the primary problem here lies with your attitude. Such negativity does nothing to promote the sport, or earn you the respect of other players.

On the point of your insinuation of Ben at WRP caring about nothing but making money, I believe you are way of base. You say are are always willing to back up your words, to this I ask: Have you talked with Ben to discern his true feelings on the game? Do you have evidence to support your claim?

Would WRP like to sell as much paint as possible, that answer is an easy yes. It is a business, and as such is attempting to make money. Do I think Ben or WRP is attempting to exploit anyone for the sake of a dollar? Absolutely not. $65 a case is very reasonable. Some fields charge less, some charge more, either way it is the price they are charging. If you don't like it, DON'T PLAY!
Does WRP make money on these events, for their sake I hope so. If they don't the field will close. It is simple economics. Despite what you may think, it is rather expensive to put on events such as these, especially of the caliber that WRP puts on. To attempt to paint Ben as simply greedy is rather small minded. I would rank Ben's commitment to the sport and the players above the majority. The dedication he shows and the sheer amount of work that he and his staff put in every day to maintain WRP as a premier field is worthy of a standing ovation.

Secondly, to be upset that someone (Darren) who meets north of 300 people at these events does not remember your name is asinine. You have one name and face to remember, he (along with the WRP staff and commanders of each team) have hundreds to try and learn and remember. Not to mention that you are using a nickname and no picture on here. I myself am very good with faces, but names tend to escape me. As the XO for the Loyalists in March I met hundreds of people. I can name about 2 or 3 dozen off hand. I will feel bad when I see someone that I recognize, but will not remember their name. Just the same as a teacher in a classroom does not remember every students' name on the first day. Apparently you are not near as important as you think you are, or you would have made a larger impression on people and we would remember you.

If you really feel that the plaque you received is worth nothing more than kindling, I doubt you were worthy of it in the first place.

If you really feel that it is just so bad at WRP, then do us all a favor and stay home.

I, as well as many others will, defend WRP, Ben, and Darren as far as we have to. I've played a lot of games at a lot of fields, and few can compare to those at WRP.

To everyone else, my apologies at the length of this post, but I simply can not sit idly by while such feeble mindedness is displayed.
6pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 10:44 PM #219
Wildfoot~GrimReapers

did i here snow cones?? DO i get a full snow cones for jus play half of a day??
Wildfoot~GrimReapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 11:36 PM #220
dheil1970

Quote:
Cool! Then just give me your full real name and then we can resolve our differences like gentlemen and I will buy you any tasty beverage you want...twice.

If you don't give me your name, then you are more than invalid in WRP posts, you are just a waist of space on these forums. People will know to just ignore your posts, and you are a fraud. If you still decide to post here you must have deeper issues.

There has been a study on internet trolling and anonomus posters and the research found that people who anonomusly troll: have a low self-esteem, was beat up in kindergarten, cross dress, wear their grandmothers underwear, smear peanut butter on their face and hum songs from Telletubbie re-runs.

So what its it? Your name or the peanut butter and the quere purple telletubbie? You can send me a PM with your name if you want.

Last edited by dheil1970 : 07-04-2012 at 11:54 PM.
dheil1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 05:16 AM #221
kmauzy

As far as the paint at Whiteriver... Very few fields now allow you to bring your own paint. The cheapest I have seen at a field is 50 and that is at a field where you can bring your own. I travel around to a lot of fields, I have to pay each case that I use. I know some fields are better than others and that is why I bring my team to Whiteriver for all three of thier events. If you would do a little research you would know that Ben at Whiteriver usually charges 75 a case and with tax that comes to about 80. Selling it for less at these events helps the players and not him. I played LL this year with some great teams and we all had to pay 80 for some paint that was crap paint. They found that out the second day and let some people switch but for those who already opened and started using that paint it was too late. I say thank you Whiteriver for getting good paint that I have never had a problem with. And as far as remembering you... do you have any idea how many people come to these events. I met people at other events that played for me in March that I didn't know. that is what happens. some people make a statement and others are there to have fun and just shoot people. I don't know who you are nor do I want to. But before you start going on about paint prices and Darren not remembering you... you might want to think do I really want to piss off everyone who commands these events?
Outdoorsmenpaintball.org

Old 07-05-2012, 07:03 AM #222
The Unsocial One
Sniper

Quote:
Cool! Then just give me your full real name and then we can resolve our differences like gentlemen and I will buy you any tasty beverage you want...twice.

If you don't give me your name, then you are more than invalid in WRP posts, you are just a waist of space on these forums. People will know to just ignore your posts, and you are a fraud. If you still decide to post here you must have deeper issues.

There has been a study on internet trolling and anonomus posters and the research found that people who anonomusly troll: have a low self-esteem, was beat up in kindergarten, cross dress, wear their grandmothers underwear, smear peanut butter on their face and hum songs from Telletubbie re-runs.

So what its it? Your name or the peanut butter and the quere purple telletubbie? You can send me a PM with your name if you want.

I do wear grandmas underwear but only because of the hosing I've taken trying to play at WRP. As for my real name, Ben knows who I am and of the issues he has. He has told me personally that he caters to his walk-on crowd not teams and yes, it is about making money (which is fine). The trap you fall into is believing that he puts on a great scenario. The missions he uses and spacing and placement of his bunkers is very well thought out. It encourages longballing and waste. The lack of use of the woods and flag placements also tends to bottleneck the game play in the same places every game. Oh he will throw a few token flags out the but the majority of play will never take place there. Think it out, you know this to be true. As for him cutting you a deal for this scenario? Look at the facts.

Regular play is $32 + $89 = 121

Scenario play is $45 + $65x2 = $175

Yea! Thats a deal isn't it?

Oh and pease feel free to ignor my posts. I am just a free spirit posting my thoughts in a free society

http://www.rap4.com/
Those who wipe and think they are paintball gods are like those who play video games with cheats and think they can beat the game ........ Sad
The Unsocial One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 07:57 AM #223
dheil1970

Quote:
I do wear grandmas underwear but only because of the hosing I've taken trying to play at WRP. As for my real name, Ben knows who I am and of the issues he has. He has told me personally that he caters to his walk-on crowd not teams and yes, it is about making money (which is fine). The trap you fall into is believing that he puts on a great scenario. The missions he uses and spacing and placement of his bunkers is very well thought out. It encourages longballing and waste. The lack of use of the woods and flag placements also tends to bottleneck the game play in the same places every game. Oh he will throw a few token flags out the but the majority of play will never take place there. Think it out, you know this to be true. As for him cutting you a deal for this scenario? Look at the facts.

Regular play is $32 + $89 = 121

Scenario play is $45 + $65x2 = $175

Yea! Thats a deal isn't it?

Oh and pease feel free to ignor my posts. I am just a free spirit posting my thoughts in a free society
Whats your name?
Old 07-05-2012, 08:12 AM #224
jbmcduff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfoot~GrimReapers View Post
did i here snow cones?? DO i get a full snow cones for jus play half of a day??
You get a whole sno-cone for a full day, and you get a whole sno-cone for half day...

PGOD
-"I wanted to play Mouse Trap... you roll your dice, you move your mice... nobody gets hurt."
Old 07-05-2012, 03:57 PM #225
DELuxemoDEL
DELuxe_moDEL

You can tell the Unsocial Turd has not played a WRP scenario in quite some time. The flag placement isn't the same from one game to the next. The deep woods has been a crucial part of the field in at least the last three events. There are tons of teams that show up, and it doesn't seem that they are less catered to than the open play type of players. I think that he showed up to one and one of two things happened...
1) He showed up and got butt raped on the field and is hence forth embarrassed to give out his real identity
OR
2) He got mad because he couldn't get special pricing trying to use his perceived elite status and got his tiny little feelings hurt.

Either way, the info you are referring to is outdated and obsolete. Why the shenanigans? We all know who each other are. Everyone knows that "DELuxemoDEL" from pbnation is really a fellow named Del Hamaker. And no one would remember you. I call bull**** on the "my name is on my blah blah blah". One of the first things people do at these type of social gatherings IS to exchange names and internet identities. And plaque? At what event did you earn a plaque? They have always been framed pictures with the exception of this last one in March.

I re issue my offer of paying your registration fee if you have the chutzpah to show AND introduce yourself. You should know that your negativity and blatent falsehoods have not earned you any friends. Here is your chance to change all of that. I believe in redemption but I also believe that, like respect, it must be earned.
Team Red One

"My centre is giving way, my right is in retreat; situation excellent. I shall attack."
-Marshal Foch
Old 07-05-2012, 04:16 PM #226
jbmcduff

Nobody knows who I am. My username is quite random.

PGOD
Old 07-05-2012, 04:23 PM #227
kmauzy

First.. DELuxmoDEL.... your name is Del I wouldn't have thought that. Have you played there long? Unsocialone you are stupid that is the only way to describe you. First Ben doesn't put the scenarios together that would be the scenario master... see how that works. Ben doesn't go to Darren and say make the missions turn into a long ball match. You would be one to long ball, because that is what new players do. And also there are missions out there that can be done without firing one paintball. I know it was done at the last game. Plaques were only handed out at the last game in March, and I know everyone who recieved one. If you want thier names just let me know and you can ask them what they did to earn them. If you really have nothing better to do then to come on here and run your mouth about crap that you obviously don't know about, then that is fine. But as a warning when you come after Whiteriver and say that they are cheating people out of money or after Darren and how the game play is, then you come after all of us and that is a fight that you will not win. We have played longer and shot more paint that hit people then you will ever the way your going. So in short don't bite off more than you can chew. We are a group of guys that have respect for each other and that is something that you need to learn.
Outdoorsmenpaintball.org

Old 07-05-2012, 05:17 PM #228
DELuxemoDEL
DELuxe_moDEL

McDuff, you are indeed a mystery inside a riddle wrapped around an enigma.
Team Red One

-Marshal Foch
Old 07-05-2012, 05:39 PM #229
dheil1970

***SitRep***

Radio Channels

Referees:1-5
Allied:6-10
Axis:11-15

Players MUST not use or go on channels 1-5.

Last edited by dheil1970 : 07-05-2012 at 06:28 PM.
dheil1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 05:57 PM #230
DELuxemoDEL
DELuxe_moDEL

Quote:
***SitRep***

Radio Channels

Referees:1-5
Allied:6-10
Axis:11-15

Players MUST not use or go on channels 1-6.
Umm, you mean 1-5?
Team Red One

-Marshal Foch
Old 07-05-2012, 06:29 PM #231
dheil1970

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELuxemoDEL View Post
Umm, you mean 1-5?
Thank you!
ReplyScenario Ups